It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens crappy pilots?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I really don't think aliens would be fighting each other this close to earth if they have been attempting secrecy for this long. Though it could be man made UFOs vs alien ones at this point.

The fight between the Egyptian Gods and the God of Christ was on earth, so was the fight between Lucifer and his angels and the Gods.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I will tell you why they crash...it's their damn wife in the passenger seat screaming "Look out for that planet!"....then she grabs his arm while he tries swerves around Mars...and then POWEEEE...into Earth they go. OR...the child alien in the back spits at his sibling...and while the father alien is cruising light speed through our solar system..he reaches back to discipline the bad child alien..he loses control...and BLAMO!...another UFO crash on Earth. Hrmm...maybe it's his mother-in-law yapping in the back seat...eh?

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
maybe alien pilots arent used to the amount of gravity on this planet and so they speed up exessively when they get into the atmosphere

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Are aliens crappy pilots?

Ok...first, let's clarify a few things... The crashes occurred mostly during the early stages of the modern UFO phenomenon... This was soon after the first test of the A bomb kind of announced we'd "come of age" of a sort....

It has been documented in some recovered documents, that radar is to blame for the crashes... I'm surmising that since they didn't use it...they might not have ever even gone in that direction...and thus, didn't recognize the threat it had on their propulsion system. It's thought that the radar waves interfered with the gravity propagation waves of the drive systems...and that this caused the early accidents.

This was the real impetus behind project Sign and Grudge...not just observation, but actually trying to bring them down in hopes of capturing more examples...for back engineering...and...it worked. It's my theory that THIS was the main reason the Hollerman meeting even took place, and that one of the agreement points was sharing the workings of radar, to avoid further crashes. (and afterwards, there weren't many)

You can joke about alien student pilots all you want...but if you look, you'll see that there is an explanation....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
once again, gazrok makes it painfully clear. hats off.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hehe, thanks, but it's still just an educated guess at best... I'm just piecing together the pieces of the puzzle that fit...and it just makes sense...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
shytz thats a great question...maybe they'r all women drivers????hehe

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the cause of these �accidents� is due to Radar or �violent Human involvement� that�s causing these crashes, but it could also be due to some kind of mechanical failure in their propulsion units or some other fault and they were trying to land safely to carry out repairs but at the crucial point they failed and SPLAT!

But there again its just speculation

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by dragoonrider1999]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe they were some drunk kid aliens just buzzing earth like Douglass Adams sudgested. Every once in a while, they play chicken and try to freak eachother out, and end up crashing...Whoops, hold off there on that booze when you're flying an intergalactic spacecraft near the ground!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens were preoccupied talking on their interstellar cell phones. "Hey! You should check out this crappy planet I found--" SPLAT!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If the theory that they've been visiting us for thousands of years is correct, and ONCE were very open about it (see Mayan Art, Mesopotamian Literature, etc) then it makes sense that with our eventual technological advancement for detection and defense they would only start 'crashing' very recently. Many believe they kind of stopped coming altogther around the late 80's. Or that they only come every 40 years or so, based on the distance. Sightings do come in 'waves'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join