It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Your Thoughts On Vampires

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmm mm. . .
I read an interesting book called PEEPS yesterday. It came up with the theory that vampires are humans carrying this parasite. The parasite then causes them to go crazy, hate everything they used to love, and eat people.
But that doesn't make much sense, does it? Since the Parasite was passed through saliva and other bodily fluids. We'd all be vamps if that was the case.
I do think humanoid vampires are real, and for those interested in vampires scientifically, I recomend Peeps.
If you can avoid the freaky parasite descriptions in every other chapter.
BTW, where do you get the smileys?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For instance, those infested by the parasites became extremely strong, right? They couldn't fly or shapeshift, but they could climb up walls. The explanation given for this was that the body was constantly pushed into overdrive, where it responded as if in an immergency situation.
In the same way a mother would probably respond to her child being crushed under a car.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Vatican once proclaimed Vampires to be real, but they also ruled through fear. They did this so they could "Protect the people from vampires." This is how we got the myth that vampires fear crosses. I don't trust the catholic church, but I am a christian.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
hey, iv been reading posts on ATS 4 about a week or two now, i do not beleive i am a vampire or beleive that vampires are real, i just think that there are people like me who become carried away. about two years ago i went hunting 4 the first time and even got a deer! my friend had just gotten a new car and didnt want to get any blood on it. so, we cut the jugulars and started draining the blood. we had drank about 3 beers each, & my friend grabbed an empty coffee cup from his car, got some blood in it, and told me that he'd give me thirty bucks if i drank it. i said ok, tried it, & liked it. its not something that i do commonly now, but i still do it. people who say that they're vampires are just people like me who take things too far and most likely are on drugs

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is my theorie about vampires and i hope you enjoy it.In the beginnging vampires were actually cannaibles.Many hundread of years ago many people were locked in dark dungeons in castles and left there to die with out any food.As more people got throwned into the dungeons only the strongest people survived by turnning into cannaibles.In the dark dungeons there eyes got use to the dark and without the proper vietamins ,Most of there teeth fell out and there hair went white.Thats why most of the time they could only drink blood as there teeth had fell out.Some were left with only there cainine teeth.When these castles got destroyed in wars or someone else captured the castles these cannaibles were either let go or escaped into the country side.You have to remember some of these people had been locked up for years in the dark.They had to be released in the dark as daylight would hurt there eyes.They tryed to eat normal food but got sick because they were use to drinking blood for years.Some continued to drink blood because they only had there cainine teeth left.They would sleep during the day and come out at night.They would attack animals and sometimes humans to kill and drink there blood.Most would hide in cemetarys so when some one fresh was buried.They would sneek out at night and dig up the body and drink the dead persons blood.In the end theses people were either hunted down and killed because people beleived they were vampires.There was nothing demonic about them at all.Some died from diseases from drinking comtaminated blood.Some died because there rotten teeth got infected and poisoned them.They would have had very pale skin and sometimes there were mad.Some mad people like this are very strong.Thats how over the years ,vamipres were assicoated with graveyards ,the night,streagth,and murder.They did not have any special powers at all.All that was added to the vampire myth over the years.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join