It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How manny times should you have died?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey, in another fourm i got a idea about making this thread

So how many times should you have died? or how much pain how you been throughe?

heres some of mine:

was very young preme

broke both knees (running down hill=land slide and falling off a revean on bike)
sliped a disk in my back

had to have operation to my stomeck (almost died)

survived a fire when i was 4

im slightly colorblind colorblind

ate some nasty pills when i was 6 almost died was in hosptical for 4 months

survived a carreck that killed 2 of my friends (was 7)

Had to have ear plugs putin becouse some flued was leaking out, i would get this wierd mucuse colored runny flued on my pillow, becouse of this i was getting very high fevers up to 114f 5-10 years old cant remember how many fevers i had.

almost got kidnapped (happend at a bussstop noone els was there van rolled up, guy asked if i wanted canddee got out of van, i (by luck of god) fergot to take my lockblade out of my pocket before i left school, must have got him at least 3 times)

im 16 now... you guys?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You are dead.

The human brain could not withstand a temperature of 114 F.

I would like to be the first to welcome our first (that I know of) ghost member.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Holy SHit man there were some miricles there praise God

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
you are living on barrowed time.

114 degree temps?

you should be dead

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yup you guys list?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
According to my mom, When I was born.
Otherwise, a few times.

My father was told by a father to never let me enter deep waters.
When I was 8, my father went swimming and left me in a hotub, he told me never to go past the 3 step and me being a rebel and thinking that I would just float around, stepped past, and next thing you know im underwater.
I was lucky though, some lady grabbed me out of the water, but this was also a first near death experience as in I saw a whitelight when I was under the water and swam towards it.
Iv had a few drowning experience after aswell.
Iv had more near death experiences aswell.
Deep

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm not listing anything unless you come clean. The human brain dies at 108 so in the imortal words of Ricky Ricardo......"You got some splainin to do"

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i dont remember exacly what the hell the temp was, all i know is i was being rushed back and forth to the hosptal
every few months, then it stoped for a few years and started up

very un happy time for me..

i just want to know what the hell that flued was, it was dark with some green mixed in..

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Aged Two: Decided it'd be a good idea to drink some red paint (can't have been non toxic stuff, was being used at the time to paint the guttering of my house)

Aged Four: I went head first thru a glass door, scar about 4mm under my nose... Any higher and i would've been frocked

Aged >4 - 16: Numerous dangerous situations I put myself in (got in with a "bad crowd", who had numerous rival "bad crowds" yadda yadda yadda),
Aged 12: "took up" smoking (like it's some rewarding pastime)

Aged 17: Pretty nasty car crash, lost a lot of blood from my right arm

Aged 20: Currently quitting smoking, hope I've avoided another near-death situation in 40 years time.

Still a good few years left, gonna save this post and update yearly

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
never had any near death experiences... that I can recall. I've never broken a bone, got stung by a bee, I've only been sick 2 times in my life that I can remember, no cavities, I do get head aches from time to time... never had any near death experiences...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
i dont remember exacly what the hell the temp was, all i know is i was being rushed back and forth to the hosptal
every few months, then it stoped for a few years and started up

very un happy time for me..

i just want to know what the hell that flued was, it was dark with some green mixed in..

Thank God you survived all of that. Sounds to me like you've got more than One Guardian looking out for you!

The things i remember happening to me began at age 2 when i walked out onto a frozen lake, i was ahead of my Parents and fell thru the ice, my dad just got me out in time. My mothers dog tried killing me once when i was 15, he wasn't right in the head so when i came home from school one day he literally tried ripping me to shreds so i jumped up ontop of the couch and waited till he ran outside then i quickly shut the window on him. Luckily i wasn't bitten. When i was 26 i was crossing the street one evening and a car literally just missed slamming me by inches, that happened 3 times in one week.

Thats pretty much it. I have 3 lives left. Did i mention i was a Cat in another life?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hmmmm, nothing really good. i used to skate and almost fell off a two story drop backwards. scared the hell out of me. was helded up with a pen knife while my friends bike was being stollen. and was drunk one night and blacked out all i know was my friends said i was playing in traffic. ooohhhhhh i know, i took a certain something and drank once and ran acros a buisy freeway since it was xanax i dont remeber. all i know is i almost died. damn i think my life just flashed before my eyes.

who

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have been hit by cars 2 times, first was running in Junior High on the Cross Country team, second was when roller blading across a street and a drunk driver hit me going 35. And last month I was in a car wreck that left 3 cars totalled out and the other 2 drivers in the hospital, I walked away even though my GMC sierra was totalled out. The accident happened on a 4 lane road in a rainstorm. I was going about 50 or so when the car next to me lost control and pushed me into a car coming head on. I never used to beleive in god or any of that. Ironically my dad no longer goes to church my himself on sundays.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by who]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
jesus, you got hit at 35mph? you brake anything?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Before I was born, the doctors told my mom and dad I was going to have some kind of illness, but never did. When I was about three or four I didn�t have a seatbelt on and my dad hit the break and I flew off the seat and hit the floor of the car. When I was five I fell I smack my head on the end of a table, cut my head open. When I was seven I got attack by a dog. At age 9, I all most got hit by a car. At 14, I was in the ocean and I went under the water and when I came up the front surf board almost hit me in the head. And the last thing that happen to me was at 15 when a mirror fell off the wall on to my leg, lucky it didn�t cut it off.

who

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have always healed extremely fast, I ended up with a broken wrist in two spots. After about 3 weeks I went in for a checkup with the orthopedic surgeon, he x-rayed my arm and had to get anther doctor to look at the xray because he couldnt believe it had healed that fast. I was pretty scraped up and had road-rash on my legs and right arm, but thats all. I dont have any scars left either, just the bills to show for it all. The guys i work with joke that either I have some higher purpose in this world or I just cant die. The driver drove off after he hit me and I blacked out when my head slammed into the curb. I got up and rollerbladed back to my dorm and drove myself to the hospital. My girlfriend still yells at me for doing that.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Did i mention i was a Cat in another life?

How would you know that you were a cat in previous life?

oui

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When I was born, I suddenly got really bad temperatures, up to 108... but I prevailed.

A few months ago, I was surfing at Gilgo beach. Hurricane Isabel was a few miles off shore, and was sending us waves about 19-21 feet high, anyhow, while surfing I got closed out in a tube, and wound up getting tangled up in my own leash for abit underwater... It felt like a good 10 minutes underwater, but a friend who was there with me said it was about minute, to a minute and 15 seconds... either way thats reasonably safe. I'm good under water for about 2 minutes 30 seconds without taking a deep breath first.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Let's see...

Dodged some very angry gang members in teh dead of night once.

Have nearly gotten hit by a car a lot of times. Too many, really.

Nearly blew off my face trying to light a barbeque once.

I've been told I fell down some stairs as a child.

Wierdass surgical scar on my lower abdomen I can't really explain.

during Grade 9, I caught pneumonia and had a 105 degree fever. no pansy hospitals for me, but penecilin.

Classic teenage idiocy: Was playing hokcey in a friend's basement (smart, eh?) and I put my stick up for a slap shot. I'm tall, so even without my help, the stick would have doen some damage. At any rate, it hooked one of those long florencent lights, so when I broguh the stick down, it dislodged at one end. So, it swung down like a bat, missing my head by about half an inch.

My opinion: Lotsa luck, maybe I might live to 25.

DE

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst

Originally posted by Sapphire
Did i mention i was a Cat in another life?

How would you know that you were a cat in previous life?

errr, Because the life before that, I was God

top topics

<<   2 >>

join