It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick a fork in the U.K - they're (just about) done.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by infinite

Muslims do become apart of my society, all my Muslims friends join in with Christmas celebrations and i even have cards from them. Lets not forget the Muslim families who do put up Christmas trees and those who joined in with the nation during the World Cup in the summer. A good Muslim friend of mine even visits Canterbury Catherdral with me....

Right. Bet they'd be real happy to find out you've posted that fact for all to read. Not.

I have to ask. Do you have even one (believable) link showing an example of what you just wrote?

Until you do, then I will believe that you are the one with the agenda here to try give the impression that something exists, which really doesn't.

[edit on 12/21/2006 by centurion1211]

You can add me to this list of people living in this country then with Muslim friends, who have partaken in Christmas events, become highly engaged in events of national pride (such as the World Cup, cricket, rugby, etc.) and I also have a friend who is Muslim who happens to have a 6 ft Christmas tree in his lounge.

I think its hypocritical to attack something you don't know first hand.

This thread has become so highly charged with ignorance it serves no purpose but as a launch ramp for back/forth attacks of complete misunderstanding.

CLOSED.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by SimonGray]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join