It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: here it is....Fantasy Golf

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
I'm inching closer every week in this game, but I don't think I'll have enough to catch aegis in the end

I don't either, after some research on who picks whom, it seems we all pick the same guys every week, but i'm running out of picks on some of the bigger name guys so it could get interesting here in the final couple tournaments.

TRD

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm expecting a late surge, i kept back quite a few players, also i missed a couple of weeks. If i hadnt missed them i reckon i would have been much closer to you Aegis.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, i set my lineup on monday or tuesday, tuesday i think, i didn't check on wednesday. What do i find today? none of the guys i have are entered in the tourney, this blows. Oh well woulda, shoulda, coulda, didn't.

TRD

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Aegis, that throws it wide open... None of your players are in this tourney?

I was looking today and it would have been hard to catch you with the amount of games left. Would have had to beat you by about an av of 70 points in the remaining 4 games but that could bring it down to well under 50 points each game if i get a big score.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I never set my lineup this week, I only have 2 guys in this tournement. Not gonna crack the top 4 I supposes...

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This game has been re-opend for the 2007 season, any interested parties can send me an email, I'll get back to you with the info to join.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join