It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: from john bovery again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
-
i do not agree that this is spamming, i think that is a direct email from one to another, but i am not trying to cause problems
-
some people want to join larger pools for a lot more money, and i was just trying to pass the word. i do not run my pool at a website so i can not put a banner up and i am not really sure what you are suggesting i do. if you feel the need to take my post down that is fine by me but i think the response i will get is more positive than negative, i do not plan to continually post at this board.
-

thanks, john bovery

[Edited on 3-6-2005 by ProudAmerican]

TRD

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ok no problems, the thing is we have had a real spate in people spamming and trying to advertise their sites on here. I will get the website owner to send you an email about what i suggested..

One question - you email the people that play all the stats and results?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i would remove your number just incase peope call it. just to be on the safe side

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrwinkle
some people want to join larger pools for a lot more money, and i was just trying to pass the word

i do not plan to continually post at this board.

So you are here for one purpose, to promote your game that you profit from. That is the word-for-word definition for spam. If you're not here to participate, you're certainly not welcome to advertise.

join