It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: thank you thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone that takes the time to set up and even pay for the fantasy leagues that are getting some good response here on Sportztawk. Ben, and Toejam come to mind right off the bat, if i forgot someone my appologies. Again a big thank you.

TRD

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here, here!

Before i came to sportztawk i had only done the Soccer, Horse Racing and F1 Fantasy leagues, and none of these had been online. I did the Soccer Fantasy league on here but that was hard work as i did it all myself. As we have some more Soccer fans now i will be hunting for a online version for next season.

In doing the US fantasy sports, i have had great fun in doing them and pitting my wits against you guys. Most of the ones we have done i have had to start at scratch as when i watched US sports it was a few years ago. So i wasn't exactly up-to-date on the players teams ect. In doing these, not only have i learnt so much about teams, players and the sports itself, i have really enjoyed doing them.

Thanks guys!

Ben

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No problem guys, im more than happy to do it. And we will be continuing to do it in the years to come so stick around for the good fun.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
you guys are more than welcome, i have always enjoyed the fantasy sports leagues on the net, it has always been a chance you take wether you get into a good league or a bad league when you just enter solo, playing with the guys on here is a lot more fun than just joining a league with a group of strangers, all our leagues have been closely contested and the sportsmanship has been great, i have enjoyed each and every one.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey, I missed this thread before, but I definately agree with aegis, I know from experience how much of a pain it is to run a fantasy league, that's why I don't do it anymore...

top topics

join