It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Can anyone hear see auras? And if so, can you see them from a picture or just from chatting with a person?

I have been told many times (without prompting or discussing it) that I have a clear arua. They say it like they are suprised. Is this a bad thing or what?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I, myself, cannot see auras. I believe one sees an aura in person. I don't think that a clear aura is a bad thing.

Many things have auras. I've been told that you can take a picture of a leaf with special photography (Kirlian) that will display its aura...This can also be done with humans. If you cut a piece of the leaf off and take a picture again, its aura keeps the same shape! I think that's just fascinating!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I can only see them if the person is really intense, and then only if I'm actively looking for it...(unless the person is extremely psychic, then I can sometimes see it without even trying)....

I had thought that clear auras simply meant you were extremely calm, and at peace.... Remember, auras are dynamic, and change with our state of mind

Oddly enough, only times I've seen my own aura, is when trying to do some kind of psychic experiment (kind of a golden color)...but when I do, it throws me off, and ends the experiment, hehe....

One of these days, I'll have to really find some kind of primer for colors, as I have only a vague idea of what they mean...and thats more of an interpretation, than learned knowledge...

Ever see the aura of pregnant women? That's kind of cool...little silvery motes all around them... That's the only time I've ever seen that kind of aura...and it was regardless of their emotion...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
is it possible to learn to see auras or do you have to be born with it, i would like to learn if it is possible

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
From my experience it isn't bad. Translucent colorless auras happen for two reasons. It could be the true state of the person with the aura, or it is how the viewer of the aura interprets them for whatever reason.

The subject of seeing auras isn't an exact science I found. Some sites and books talk about basic colors that all sources seem to follow, but then there definitions for specific colors that differ from source to source.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
my best friends mom used to be able to see them, but only when she was menstruating...not sure why, hormonal balance variations of some sort I suppose

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I guess being "born with it" helps, but I've heard that you can practice and get better (and it seems to have improved it for me...)

Here's what I used to do...

Get some black paper or material, then place a cut plant on it. Concentrate on it for a time...until you see the aura... Now, remove it from the paper... Watch the aura fade... It may take a few tries....

I've used that to strengthen the ability, to prep for a situation where I may want to know others' state of mind (like going to a client's site), and it seems to help...it may work for developing it too... You could also try your hand as a subject...

Then try to see it on others...especially in a situation where strong emotion may be... the area of the aura seems to expand as well, with the intensity of the person's emotions....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Everyone is able to see them. One has just to learn what to look for.

With many people it isn't even seeing, more of a sence. Many a time I have senced and felt the aura with out seeing. Often those people who stay slightly farther than the rest are like this. I should know.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
thanks Gazrock , what techniques did you use to learn the other things like pyrkenises and telekenesis. If you used a website can you post it because I have tried other websites that dont have good info.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sorry, no site... I just kind of "knew" to try it....

I wish I could write a primer on it, but here's the basics...

1. realize that the majority of all matter is simply empty space (just as the majority of atoms that make it up are mostly empty space). this tends to loosen the idea that an object is really "solid", and therefore makes it seem easier to manipulate.

2. realize that matter is inert, and only "does something" when acted upon by "energy" regardless of what kind of energy it is. thought is just another energy type.

3. BELIEVE...no....KNOW, that you can do it...and that just because you fail, doesn't mean you always will. Just like anything else...practice....

4. visualize the desired result...don't try so much to influence the object, but the space around it...

5. be PATIENT...it still may take me an hour or more to even budge a pencil...and I've been at this a while...!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
For me, seeing is believing. Especially with regards to things like auras. If people had them, I should be able to see them. I have not, and I would not lie about such a thing. If they exist, then the ability to see them is not within all people.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I can only see them if the person is really intense, and then only if I'm actively looking for it...(unless the person is extremely psychic, then I can sometimes see it without even trying)....

I had thought that clear auras simply meant you were extremely calm, and at peace.... Remember, auras are dynamic, and change with our state of mind

I agree Gazrok, if I am actively looking or if they are very intense.

May I suggest Angela, that clear is not quite the right term. I believe the answer is White, which I have seen only a couple times. It is generally a very high-frequency energy. Quite hard to see in fact.

I have found these individuals to be very strong in a "spiritual" sense. This energy they have is peaceful, protective, and in abundance. It is quite rare indeed. Sharing this energy with another is easily done and helps fill another's void quickly. I have found this type is not one that can be "taken" from you very easily.

Nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have had times where if I come into close contact with someone, I feel a heat emitting from them(not body heat mind you, just a wierd, giddy like feeling, where I have to kind of tilt my head towards the person) It's a really good feeling, In the sense that it is pleasurable to feel it. This only happens with certain people, and I have never kept track of it.

Is this the same as an aura?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Heres some info on auras AngelaLadyS didn't you post in it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
Heres some info on auras AngelaLadyS didn't you post in it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't remember the thread - I'll go take a peek. If I did post I ws probably wondering if (what I found is NOT an aura) was or not.
I can see kind of like a light I guess...no, not light, kind of like a glow only it doesn't glow. (I know, it doens't make sence)...but turns out that is not an aura.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There was a woman talking about this on some cable channel yesterday. She claimed that for most of us the aura and colours are constantly shifting and changing depending on our mood although some (the ones more indicative of our basic character type) are more stable. She also said the shape of the aura can mean a lot as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   

May I suggest Angela, that clear is not quite the right term. I believe the answer is White, which I have seen only a couple times. It is generally a very high-frequency energy. Quite hard to see in fact.

I'd agree with that...and I simply assumed that's what you meant by "clear"...
Do you (or have you attempted) do any medium-type exercises? I'm not one to go chatting with them often, hehe...but I've seen the white/clear aura around psychics when they aren't actively doing anything....and have a strong "presence"

new topics

top topics

join