It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an Al Qaeda sympathiser ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Are you an Al- Qaeda sympathiser ?

There have been a spate of raids and arrests across Europe this week ( end November 2003 ), where authorities have detained men they believe are ‘Al-Qaeda sympathisers’.

As I watched the BBC’s coverage of heavily armed police men raiding flats and homes in Gloucester, my first reaction was shock. I was shocked that half the police force in the country was required to conduct one raid. It wasn’t as if Saddams WMD’s had found their way into Gloucester. But I guess scare tactics are a very powerful election tool.

My shock was further enhanced when I listened to the Home Secretary, David Blunkett, say the men detained were ‘Al-Qaeda terrorists’. He has now found himself in hot water with the Attorney General, for making these unfounded remarks. In any event, I delved deeper into this sudden burst of activity to see who were these men being arrested. Some were Pakistani, some were Algerian, Turkish, Italian, the customary Saudis and a few UK nationals. However, one thing was common amongst all of them. They were being labelled as ‘Al Qaeda sympathisers’. The same term used to describe the men in Guantanemo and Bagram. The same term used to describe Richard Reid, Anwarul Haq Mujahed and other captives. ‘Al Qaeda sympathizers’…now what does that mean ?

Let’s actually look at this carefully.

Full Article can be found here

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It means they were in the wong place at the wrong time and are now 100% #ed.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwviews
Are you an Al- Qaeda sympathiser ?

Let’s actually look at this carefully.

Full Article can be found here

~Messiah~

Why does it seem that every one of your sources is just a link back to your website?

Y'know, just wondering & stuff.

-B.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
becoz the article is the first one you see when you go to the website !

and also, the direct links, end up looking 'out of sync' for some reason.

buttttt...i dont alwasy link to the site, i ahve actually linked to others too, as well some direct links !

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda Sucks. Anyone that sympathizes with them deserves a arse kicking, preferably by myself.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
IMO, the term "Al Qaeda sympathizer" is being used as frequently as "Liberal" as a catch all slur by those who support war, and apparently any war. Do you think there is any country we could attack that wouldn't have a republican support group?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmm...let me think...no not at ALL

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
In a word, no.

I have no time for the corrupt Bush administration either. There are parallels between the two.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i think that anyone who hates americans is good cauze i hate them for not telling the trauth. maybe Al Qaeda knows bout america's lies and are trying to get them to admit to them

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Al-Qaeda Sucks. Anyone that sympathizes with them deserves a arse kicking, preferably by myself.

this board is perfect for u....maybe it'l teach u something...ignorance...ignorance...

~Messiah~

new topics

top topics

join