It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Would you agree the best tag team..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think the best acrobatic and high flying with an attitude and style is Jeff Hardy and MAtt HArdy..I wish they will rejoin again..i hope..

and there song it rocks...hardcore baby...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would have to agree but disagree at the same time. Because Matt Hardy is Back after summer slam they might make Jeff come back for three months for a short title reign with matt.But as for the best Tag Team they are not the best. They are definatly in the top ten but not the best. After watching ECW One Night Stand I would have to say that the Dudliez are probably the best in my time. :party-smiley-018:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i used to think the billy gun and the road dogg where a good tag team

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How in the hell are they half good. they suck each others balls

TRD

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Tag-Teams, well Legion of Doom was a great tag-team if not the best. There is hardly a way to describe the impact LOD had on professional wrestling. In terms of tag team wrestling, they became the most emulated wrestlers in modern history. Their interview style was vicious, yet charismatic and a bit humorous. For years tag teams have tried to emulate them, but none have ever come close to matching their unique style. There is no denying that The LOD made an impression on this business that made many young Superstars of today want to emulate. In a November RAW Magazine issue, nearly 150,000 fans came to the conclusion that The Legion of Doom was the greatest tag team in WWE history.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
TRD, I'll see your LOD and raise you the British Bulldogs. Power, speed, acrobatics, EVERYTHING!

TRD

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now were talking, although i like LOD, the Bulldogs have to be my favourite tag-team ever!

Who remembers Wrestlemania II !! Bulldogs deafeated the dream team to win the titles for the first time. And their epic battles against the Hart Foundation!

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Who remembers Wrestlemania II !!

Oh man, when wrestling was wrestling and they had good storylines. I stopped watching after the Papa Shango crap and wouldn't let my kids watch after Gen X.

TRD

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
When was that 85' or 86'..

I agree, thats when wrestling was at its best. My bro was about 4yrs old and he loved it, he went on to be a huge fan, much more of a fan than me.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
When was that 85' or 86'..

You're going to make an old man do math TRD?

I think it was '86.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
the best tag team was the steiners

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Please explain to m,e how the stieners were any good:party-smiley-018:

TRD

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Steiners was a good tag-team, but no way near the best....

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
my favorites were the Galagher Brothers and the Tolos Bros...then there was the time that Yukon Eric teamed up with Bobo Brazil...

TRD

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Toejam thats going back a bit....

I havn't heard pf them to be honest..

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Reggie "Crusher" Lisowski, "The Wrestler That Made Milwaukee Famous", died yesterday. In his day, he teamed up with Dick the Bruiser to form the most formidable, dominant tag team in professional wrestling history.

[oh, I forgot. I can't say "Dick the Bruiser"]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The best tag team is the team who has won the most title is wrestling history... the Dudley Boyz.

'Nuff said

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
look dx sucks each others dicks i would not be surprised to see dx die in the next five months really not

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
^ leftduggers Aj or limeinthecokeynut?

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurfOBBC
^ leftduggers Aj or limeinthecokeynut?

Maybe.

Either you are correct or you have just hit a new member with a horrible insult!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join