It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: More Big ECW Updates; Muhammad Hassan News, & More

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Credit: PWTorch.com & 1Wrestling.com

Tommy Dreamer recently spoke with IGN.com about how excited he is about Sunday's ECW "One Night Stand" show. "I just want to get through Sunday," he said. "I've learned that if you never have any expectations, that you can never get hurt. When ECW went out of business, my heart was broken, and I never want to feel that way again. No one has told me that they are bringing ECW back. If they said they were going to bring back ECW next Tuesday, then next Tuesday hits and they decide not to bring it back, I don't want to get that excited again. I can't let myself go through that again. I'm crazy enough without all of that stuff. It's just one day at a time. Sunday is going to be an amazing show. It's not going to be anything like any WWE show that's ever been out there. This is our WrestleMania. It's a way for the wrestlers, the guys who broke their necks, bled, sweat, cried, got drunk, and partied each and every day when we were in business to say thank you to the fans, to say thank you to the WWE for letting this happen. It's going to be something special." The full interview is available online at sports.ign.com.

Mohammad Hassan Adil, a very similar name to the WWE character Muhammad Hassan, is the name of the latest person detained by immigration and Customs Enforcement agents on an immigration violation yesterday. CNN.com reports he has been apparently attending al Qaeda training camps in Pakistan.

Joey Styles recently commented when writing his own "ECW Byte This!" recap from last night, about his awareness of what's happening Sunday at the PPV. "For the record, just like my days in ECW, I have no idea what the format is for Sunday and will just show up full of caffeine and go f'n crazy on the air until I lose my voice."

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Dreamer was brilliant last night, you could really see the pride in his face when he came out. This is what we want to see Vince!

new topics

join