It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal evidence on video, right here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i can videotape orbs, ghosts, aliens, angels.. all sorts of interesting energies.

would love to know what you think of my videos:
www.bluesunproductions.com...

some people think i'm manufacturing this phenomena with a machine or something. i'm not doing anything like that. i just know there's a lot of energy around me.. can feel it alllll the time.. and i know when to photograph it and when to videotape it.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by mihr]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Uhm... The one with the orb transforming into a butterfly, looks a lot like these pics. Your video reminded me instantly of those pics. (They where photographed at the Wanaque, NJ vortex)

You should talk to telequa about this (she's from that site). This is too weird that they look so much a like. Looks like you and her partner have both been filming/photographing a similar phenomenon. That was really nice!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Could you post the best photo you have of an entity, for us to see........

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
mihr,

Do you have any speculations on why the cat does not appear to be able to see the orb in the one video?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Mihr,
This is the third board that I've seen you!!! I can't believe you've registered on the same three boards that I've been registered on.

Now that you've shown up again, I was wondering what is your take regarding the skeptical responses you got on the last board?? You never responded to them and there were a hell of a lot of allegations of these videos being fakes. I've explained my viewpoint and I've expressed my interest in them, but I'm still curious to hear your responses to those allegations. Thanks for sharing your videos with us.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Uhm... The one with the orb transforming into a butterfly, looks a lot like these pics. Your video reminded me instantly of those pics. (They where photographed at the Wanaque, NJ vortex)

You should talk to telequa about this (she's from that site). This is too weird that they look so much a like. Looks like you and her partner have both been filming/photographing a similar phenomenon. That was really nice!!!

Wow, I actually looked at the same exact photos last night.. Synchronicity at its finest huh?

Yeah, I believe those orb angels are really angels.. a form of divine energy.
Thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
Could you post the best photo you have of an entity, for us to see........

Sure no problem.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Mihr,
This is the third board that I've seen you!!! I can't believe you've registered on the same three boards that I've been registered on.

Now that you've shown up again, I was wondering what is your take regarding the skeptical responses you got on the last board?? You never responded to them and there were a hell of a lot of allegations of these videos being fakes. I've explained my viewpoint and I've expressed my interest in them, but I'm still curious to hear your responses to those allegations. Thanks for sharing your videos with us.

Hello Bangin, nice to see you again. I just replied on Ghoststalkers. I basically said that my videos aren't fake. I'm not that talented with computers to be able to fake orbs.. I'm not that talented with videocameras to be able to fake orbs... and I advised people to watch all my videos before they assume I'm a fake.. and what I'm doing isn't real.

All I know for sure is these phenomena is real. Everyday the orbs/energy is manifesting itself in a bigger more amazing way. It's just so fantastic.

Qabala magic can teach every1 so much about this phenomena. I recommend it to every1.

Everything around is energy.. everything is in constant movement.. There is energy all around us that waits for us to access it.. communicate with it.. we just can't see it.. Think of it like having a heart.. we all know we have one but it's hidden in our chests. So this energy exists but it's hidden behind our eyes... our eyesight.. u know? It's hard for humans to see energy manifest.. the invisible eye i mean.. so we have cameras and other devices that help us see the "light".

For me, at this point with skeptics, I just have to laugh. My videos are amazing. My photos are amazing. For a long time I didn't believe what was happening and one day, I had the faith to believe in this reality. That faith has lead me to being able to prove the existence of
terrestrial energy, divine energy, ghosts.. etc.

If people wanna make a fuss about my site and my ideas, they can put energy into that. I will just keep putting energy into trying to understand my existence.
I will keep videotaping these energies. I will continue to report my findings.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
mihr,

Do you have any speculations on why the cat does not appear to be able to see the orb in the one video?

the cats do watch the orbs in some videos.. and in others they dont cuz i think they could really care less. they seem em all the time. it's sorta how humans dont bother looking up the sky everytime they hear an airplane above them.

my cats do like chasing the orbs around the house from time to time. pretty funny to watch.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mihr
If people wanna make a fuss about my site and my ideas, they can put energy into that. I will just keep putting energy into trying to understand my existence.

Well said!

Thank you very much for your response. I think your videos are amazing and I've felt that way since I first viewed them. Please let us know of future findings!

new topics

top topics

join