It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if Bush gets re-selected in 2004?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
If Bush gets re-elected then US will stay in power still.

If we get a demoncrack we will have to worship Bin Laden and ask he to not attack US again.

We need Bush to survive in this country!

What a crock of #. Laden was a CIA op u still think he isn't one? Bush and the Bin Ladens family relationship goes back years even decades put the pieces of the puzzle together. They are using terrorism to take away our civil rights the exact same thing Hitler did. You know why a book written in the 1950�s the rise and fall of the third Reich is on the fbi watch list read the first 6 chapters about Hitler�s rise to power the tactics he used you would think you where reading a book about Bush. Stop being a #ing sheepe and read some history. I would love to see America take over the world but I know we can't do it. Why because our population is a bunch of over weight sloth�s that can barley get out of bed in the morning. US vs. the world we will loose hands down. Nukes we all loose if you where dumb enough to think that we could win with those. We don't have the Soldiers or the manufacturing base to do it China does thou those red commies could take us all down!!
But anyway it doesn't matter who wins the white house in 2004 we will still attack whoever Israel tells us to attack. Just Democrats make people feel better about doing it by not focusing so much on it. Where republicans like to stir up the patriotism remember we still had proxy wars under Clinton. Also and we would still have them under a democrat or whoever diebold wants as our next president. There is no real difference between Dems and Repubs they would love to sell that load. Republicans still spend to #ing much but our children pay for it where Democrats make us pay for it. Either way it's bs I am sick of my tax dollars going to police a world I don't care about. I want my gas cheaper!! Oh yea btw the USA is going to have a bitch of a time staying in power if the dollar keeps falling if opec switches to euros say good by to our superpower status.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini. (from Encyclopedia Italiana, Giovanni Gentile, editor).
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than
those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - )

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
1st - I will cry for a little while.
2nd - I will probably beat my head on something.
3rd - I'm going to hope that the head beating thing (see above) gave me enough brain damage that I won't know what's going on.
4th - when I realize that the head beating thing didn't work, I will cry some more.

As for things on the national level, I think we would be screwed!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Any body else a little more than suspicious about Baker now holding responsibility for the Iraqi Debt load? Is there anything the administration can do without including him?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
i dont know too much about politics, I know i dont like bush!! obviously with or without bush as the pres were gonna find a way to kill mankind regaurdless!
my gut feeling is, the only thing that can save us is some kind of intervention from a higher intelligence, possibly the rebirth of christ....or does that story translate to extra terrestrials guiding us to a new way of life?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sad to say, but saying that I'm American doesn't make me proud anymore, especially when an idiot like Bush is in charge. The whole American government can kiss my a$$ until they represent me, as one of their citizens (who helps pay their enormous salaries, might I add). If Bush is re-elected, I'm seriously planning on leaving the country. As one individual there's not much I can do to change anything, but I can still leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join