It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if Bush gets re-selected in 2004?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You want to be apart of the Bush Crime family corruption and that's why you will vote for this monster from that witch, Barbara.

These rat bastards are a gang of mass murderers and rapists. I hate these people and if you don't find each member of the Bush Crime family and his maggot administration just an utter abomination IN THE BIBLICAL SENSE unto this planet and the Lord, then there's something wrong with you! They destroy cities. They execute thousands of people. The defile the environment...AND ENJOY IT! THEY PLAN FOR MORE!

So, after he is elected and when some act of violence is perpetrated against the people of America, you know who to blame.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by Colonel]

Awwww, poooo' lil' Colonel is upset that Georgie Poo' is the president. DEAL WITH IT......If you don't like it well sorry to say, to dam bad bud. He will more than likely be our president til 08'. So your gonna have a lotta hatred built up in your system.....But your name calling just goes to show me your lack of knowledge on this presidents issues, what he has done and what he hasnt done.....So please Mr. Liberal, tell me......

....which policies do you like by Bush and which policies is it that your so against????

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You want to be apart of the Bush Crime family corruption and that's why you will vote for this monster from that witch, Barbara.

These rat bastards are a gang of mass murderers and rapists. I hate these people and if you don't find each member of the Bush Crime family and his maggot administration just an utter abomination IN THE BIBLICAL SENSE unto this planet and the Lord, then there's something wrong with you! They destroy cities. They execute thousands of people. The defile the environment...AND ENJOY IT! THEY PLAN FOR MORE!

So, after he is elected and when some act of violence is perpetrated against the people of America, you know who to blame.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by Colonel]

Bags! This has the weavings of the "man trying to put me down" conspiracy. Nothing has been proven, or close to proven regarding the "Bush Crime Family". I especially like the part about "after he is elected and when some act of violence is perpetrated against the people of America, you know who to blame." which is the disclaimer of no matter what the crime, I will link it to him in some way, shape, or form.

Hmmm...the next large act of violence in America, I suspect strongly in the nearby flowerbeds there will be bushes. An obvious, yet flambouyant calling card of the Bush Crime Family.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Bags! This has the weavings of the "man trying to put me down" conspiracy. Nothing has been proven, or close to proven regarding the "Bush Crime Family". I especially like the part about "after he is elected and when some act of violence is perpetrated against the people of America, you know who to blame." which is the disclaimer of no matter what the crime, I will link it to him in some way, shape, or form.

Hmmm...the next large act of violence in America, I suspect strongly in the nearby flowerbeds there will be bushes. An obvious, yet flambouyant calling card of the Bush Crime Family.

The Man trying to put me down? This just more moronic crap. Please read THIS before you spew out your dierreha:

Open Letter to Bush from the woman who filed the lawsuit

Open Letter To The President Of The United States
Mr. Bush,

This ''open letter'' is coming from my heart. I want you to know that I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat and that this is not an attempt to ''bash the Government''.

You Mr. Bush should be held responsible and liable for any and all acts that were committed to aid in any "cover up" of the tragic events of September 11, 2001. As President you have a duty to protect the American people. On September 11th you did not instruct your staff to issue a nationwide emergency warning/alert to advise us of the attack on America. We had to receive the news of the attacks via the news networks.

In the months leading up to the attacks you were repeatedly advised of a possible attack on American soil. During your daily intelligence briefings you were given information that had been uncovered that the very real possibility existed that certain undesirable elements would use commercial aircraft to destroy certain "target" buildings. You never warned the American people of this possible threat. Who were you protecting?

When you took no responsibility towards protecting the general public from the possibility of attack, you were certainly not upholding the oath you spoke when you took office. In that oath you pledged to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

On the morning of the attack, you and members of your staff were fully aware of the unfolding events yet you chose to continue on to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School to proceed with a scheduled event and "photo op". While our nation was under attack you did not appear to blink an eye or shed a tear. You continued on as if everything was "business as usual".

In the days following the attacks all air traffic was grounded and Americans, including myself, were stranded wherever they had been when the flight ban was imposed. I was stranded at Midway Airport in Chicago, unable to continue on to California for my daughter's wedding. Imagine my surprise when I later found out that during this "no fly" period a number of people were flown out of the country on a 747 with Arabic lettering on the fuselage. None of these people were interviewed or questioned by any local, State or Federal agencies. Why were they allowed to leave and who exactly was on that flight. We know for a fact that some of the people on the flight were members of (or related to) the royal family of Saudi Arabia and members of the Bin Laden family. Were these people allowed to leave because of the long-standing relationships that your family has with both families?

It is my belief that you intentionally allowed 9/11 to happen to gather public support for a "war on terrorism". These wars, in Afghanistan and Iraq, have not accomplished what you stated were your goals. Why have you not captured Osama Bin Laden? Where are Saddam's weapons of mass destruction? All that has happened is a bill that is passed before Congress for 87 billion dollars to rebuild what you ordered blown to bits. As an American who lost a loved one in the "war on terror" I do pray and support our troops who were sent to Afghanistan and Iraq by you. These troops have and will continue to die for your lies. As an American I can make this statement as it appears that associates of your family may stand to prosper from the rebuilding of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Mr. Bush the time has come for you to stop your control over us. Stop blocking the release of certain evidence and documents that were discovered by the 9/11 Investigation Commission if you have nothing to hide proving you did not fail to act and prevent the attacks of 9/11. Your reason for not releasing this material is that it is a matter of "national security". When in fact I believe that it is your personal credibility/security that you are concerned with. You do not want the public to know the full extent of your responsibility and involvement.

After 9/11 the Patriot Act and Homeland Security Act were passed. Both of these allow the government to tap your telephone, search your home, and seize whatever they feel they need to do on a whim. They can do this without a judge's review or a warrant. I feel that this is in direct conflict with our rights as stated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

We the families of 9/11 victims need to have answers to the following questions:

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

It has been over two years since hundreds of our lost loved ones "remains" have still yet to be identified and their remains placed in a landfill at Fresh Kill. We want our heroes brought back and given a public and proud resting place where we all can pay our respects and honor them. These innocent people never had a chance as they were taken from us on that sad September Day.

In the court of public opinion Mr. Bush, your lies are being uncovered each day. My husband, all of the other victims and their families and our nation as a whole, has been victimized by your failed leadership prior to and after 9/11!

I will prove this in a court of law!

Ellen M. Mariani

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If you elect this viscious bastard for another term, that is what you have DECIDED.

Point of order here....we DIDN'T elect him last time...WE elected Gore....

Bush will get re-elected.
Another terrorist attack will occur, with the culprits being traced to Syria.
We will demand Syria hand them over...they won't, we'll then attack Syria using same methods as Iraq.
OPEC then goes to the Euro, but with the influx of newly required mideast oil, the US only suffers a mild recession.
The draft is reinstated, but several provisions are in place to make it not that objectionable...and it is defined as Compulsory Military Service.
Pakistan and India are encouraged to go at it again...to draw off some heat of the occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.
India decides to play ball with the US, and Pakistan miraculously makes some major faux pas and the UN mounts a coalition to control Pakistan.
Meanwhile, Kim of NK dies of apparently natural causes, but the assassination is sloppy, and fingers are pointed at the US and also China...quickly though, it fades, and nobody cares...as another major attack occurs in the US, and the culprits are linked to Iran...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The Man trying to put me down? This just more moronic crap.

Right, mine was much more moronic than your hate infested diatribe. Ok. Well, I understand some people feel the need to place blame.

Please read THIS before you spew out your dierreha:
*Sigh* I suppose this is your proof of the "Bush Crime Family". And I like the reference of MY post being diarreha, since you have tried and convicted Bush already. Why not borrow a rope and have a good ol' hanging?

Open Letter to Bush from the woman who filed the lawsuit

Open Letter To The President Of The United States
Mr. Bush,

This ''open letter'' is coming from my heart. I want you to know that I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat and that this is not an attempt to ''bash the Government''. Place blame, I understand. The grief process is tough.

You Mr. Bush should be held responsible and liable for any and all acts that were committed to aid in any "cover up" of the tragic events of September 11, 2001. As President you have a duty to protect the American people. On September 11th you did not instruct your staff to issue a nationwide emergency warning/alert to advise us of the attack on America. We had to receive the news of the attacks via the news networks. Again, many reasons...panic, looting, further extreme loss of life.

In the months leading up to the attacks you were repeatedly advised of a possible attack on American soil. During your daily intelligence briefings you were given information that had been uncovered that the very real possibility existed that certain undesirable elements would use commercial aircraft to destroy certain "target" buildings. You never warned the American people of this possible threat. Who were you protecting?
I am sure they do not broadcast all threats for various reasons, so "protecting" in this case could have been the America public or possibly undercover operatives in place. But, you and the author here must have considered the bigger picture I am sure. Just how many Presidents have you advised anyway?

When you took no responsibility towards protecting the general public from the possibility of attack, you were certainly not upholding the oath you spoke when you took office. In that oath you pledged to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.
*Sigh* See all my above comments. I'm sure you don't care though since you convicted him yourself. Glad you uphold the American ideal of "innocent until proven". Oh wait, you don't...

On the morning of the attack, you and members of your staff were fully aware of the unfolding events yet you chose to continue on to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School to proceed with a scheduled event and "photo op". While our nation was under attack you did not appear to blink an eye or shed a tear. You continued on as if everything was "business as usual".
Was he to run around, panic, and cry? Drive the country to a state of fear? LOL!

In the days following the attacks all air traffic was grounded and Americans, including myself, were stranded wherever they had been when the flight ban was imposed. I was stranded at Midway Airport in Chicago, unable to continue on to California for my daughter's wedding. Imagine my surprise when I later found out that during this "no fly" period a number of people were flown out of the country on a 747 with Arabic lettering on the fuselage. None of these people were interviewed or questioned by any local, State or Federal agencies. Why were they allowed to leave and who exactly was on that flight. We know for a fact that some of the people on the flight were members of (or related to) the royal family of Saudi Arabia and members of the Bin Laden family. Were these people allowed to leave because of the long-standing relationships that your family has with both families?
Hmmm...I am sure many diplomats were allowed to leave the country. I guess what is being suggested is that we detain diplomats now, especially the arabic ones. Hey, lets put them in concentration camps!

It is my belief that you intentionally allowed 9/11 to happen to gather public support for a "war on terrorism". These wars, in Afghanistan and Iraq, have not accomplished what you stated were your goals. Why have you not captured Osama Bin Laden? Where are Saddam's weapons of mass destruction? All that has happened is a bill that is passed before Congress for 87 billion dollars to rebuild what you ordered blown to bits. As an American who lost a loved one in the "war on terror" I do pray and support our troops who were sent to Afghanistan and Iraq by you. These troops have and will continue to die for your lies. As an American I can make this statement as it appears that associates of your family may stand to prosper from the rebuilding of Afghanistan and Iraq. More heresay and speculation and now, he actually "ordered" the destruction. Read my first rule below that starts "people are stupid..."

Also, I am glad the goals are watched so well too. Hmmm...I guess many people expected the 4 month war on terror. Soon to come, the 20 minute semester of History in all schools.

Mr. Bush the time has come for you to stop your control over us. Stop blocking the release of certain evidence and documents that were discovered by the 9/11 Investigation Commission if you have nothing to hide proving you did not fail to act and prevent the attacks of 9/11. Your reason for not releasing this material is that it is a matter of "national security". When in fact I believe that it is your personal credibility/security that you are concerned with. You do not want the public to know the full extent of your responsibility and involvement.
Stop control Mr. President? Funny stuff. Now I guess "national security" means the whole nation has to know.

After 9/11 the Patriot Act and Homeland Security Act were passed. Both of these allow the government to tap your telephone, search your home, and seize whatever they feel they need to do on a whim. They can do this without a judge's review or a warrant. I feel that this is in direct conflict with our rights as stated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.So the letter is about Bush not doing anything, but now he did too much. I cannot wait for your ideal candidate that can do things both ways.

We the families of 9/11 victims need to have answers to the following questions: Ahhh, here we go...remember the grieving and placing blame comment above?

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

All of the above falls under what is known as an investigation. Maybe they should post all of their leads so the terrorists can clean things up.

It has been over two years since hundreds of our lost loved ones "remains" have still yet to be identified and their remains placed in a landfill at Fresh Kill. We want our heroes brought back and given a public and proud resting place where we all can pay our respects and honor them. These innocent people never had a chance as they were taken from us on that sad September Day.
Sad indeed.

In the court of public opinion Mr. Bush, your lies are being uncovered each day. My husband, all of the other victims and their families and our nation as a whole, has been victimized by your failed leadership prior to and after 9/11!

I will prove this in a court of law!
My dog was killed by a car and I am still taking my father to court for his failed leadership. That seems to be the tone here, but as I said...grief is a strange beast.

Ellen M. Mariani

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well lets put the shoe on the other foot.

Would it be too much to ask for the black community to bother voting?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
this post is aimed at the "person" who posted his so claimed contradictions' to the open letter(zul-whatever the rest of your name is

i cannot help but comment:

1: you are too supportive of bush, seek help.

2: seriously deluded, for you are living a lie.

on a more sinister note:

i cannot understand your compassion for this system...are you that financially well-placed "regards' bush" that you are subconciously glad the system's being driven in such a dangerous manner?

well? are you????

you stick doggedly to your argument...no matter the conclusion, for you are a man intent on pursuing this matter to the grave...why?
why bother, when the obvious is occuring before you?

your favorite quote is meant to be drawn from current experience? "people believe what people want the truth to be".
admittedly,
i am currently skimming lightly on this matter, a house of cards' in practice.
i am sincerely curious, for your deep belief in the system shocks me.
i myself? am ukranian, i see a completely different picture from this side of the hemisphere...so let's compare notes

Cyrus

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
havent you guys read the John tutor thread in research projects? It wont matter who wins because another civil war will break out because of this election

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
this post is aimed at the "person" who posted his so claimed contradictions' to the open letter(zul-whatever the rest of your name is

Well, I guess that would be me...

i cannot help but comment:

1: you are too supportive of bush, seek help.
I never claimed to be a supporter of Bush, I just don't tend to support heresay and pre-conclusions of guilt. If that constitutes seeking help...

2: seriously deluded, for you are living a lie.
Is this a confirmed lie, or have you become judge and jury against me as well?

on a more sinister note:

i cannot understand your compassion for this system...are you that financially well-placed "regards' bush" that you are subconciously glad the system's being driven in such a dangerous manner?
So now, it becomes compassion for the system and my financial status. Clearly I must be in the Bush conspiracy against America as well. As far as the "driving" of America, I never claimed it is perfection...but neither have I judge it so completely (predisposed to guilty of course) as others have.

well? are you????
Sorry, unlike a closed-minded tirade...I prefer to use a "conscious" mind.

you stick doggedly to your argument...no matter the conclusion, for you are a man intent on pursuing this matter to the grave...why?
The arguement of having an open mind? Guilty as charged, sir.

why bother, when the obvious is occuring before you?
Just how did this become so obvious? I must have missed the "Bush and his Crime Family are 100% guilty of everything from 9/11 to rape" special. What station was that on?

your favorite quote is meant to be drawn from current experience? "people believe what people want the truth to be".
Not so. A book actually.

admittedly, i am currently skimming lightly on this matter, a house of cards' in practice. i am sincerely curious, for your deep belief in the system shocks me.
Is that "skimming lightly with a predesposed notion toward guilt"? You are building the house of cards the way you want it to be rather than how it is? Seems to support my quote does it not? The other statement is interesting. I could say I am shocked at your deep dis-belief and predisposed notions, but I am not.

i myself? am ukranian, i see a completely different picture from this side of the hemisphere...so let's compare notes

Cyrus
We could compare notes, but I find it hard to compare with someone who has decided already, and choses to align things as they wish. You believe guilt is a fact, but I tend to believe it is a possibility.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

ouch, hehe....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I bet that the draft does get reinstated, my brother just got his sign up letter for the draft the other day, so if there is a draft he may be drafted. But if that happens we are moving to Canada! I dont want to fight in some stupid war over oil. LOL, we need Bush to survive, statements like that make me laugh. The country survived over 200 years without him, why all of a sudden do we need him now?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
havent you guys read the John tutor thread in research projects? It wont matter who wins because another civil war will break out because of this election

i choose to keep an open mind on that theory, i dont doubt a civil war is coming, it's just a matter of time

i think he got the timing wrong

Cyrus
ps:
something more to add, i recently found out, of my own accord that: he also used the term "Weapons of mass destruction" in.....the year.....2000,
don't u find that strange?

i think this alone, defeated my sole purpose of proving him a hoax

oh, and
ZeddicusZulZorander? i will not pursue this any longer, but you only registered yesterday and have achieved over 2500 points...how can i tell? your bg in the profile alone costs that much

are you an insomniac? or just keen?

you dont really care for this argument now do you??

dont worry your precious little head about a thing there's only one way of finding out if bush is a villain or not, will you dispute the fact that if he is to wage war against syria then he is likely to be in pursuit of securing a pipeline?
(he already has 20,000 troops stationed at their BORDERs with iraq)
iran has been piping oil away for all they're worth into israel, that has postponed their occupation

i will not argue this case anymore, every man is entitled to his oppinion, i am not here to force mine upon you...
cordially
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect

WE DID AND THEN FLORIDA HAPPENED!

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
How could you possibly say President bush is a good president after looking at this link:

politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushresume.htm

Like I said before, if Bush gets re-selected then the draft will go into effect and whammo, everyone move to Canada!

I cant see how the economy could possibly take another beating like what Bush has dealt it. There are alot of similarities between Germany and the Nazi party in the 1930s and today's U.S government.

If he does get re-selected, someone needs to get rid of him, for he is an evil man.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

colonel,
i've been looking through your posts tonight, why all the sudden motivation?
what happened...care to share any new book titles'?
you already know..the second you laid eyes' on this that these particular posts coming from this-particular-liberal carry an "i mean no harm" policy

dont go biting my head off, just shed some light on this the previously mentioned question,
Peace
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
i choose to keep an open mind on that theory, i dont doubt a civil war is coming, it's just a matter of time

An open mind is excellent. A predisposed mind is dangerous.

something more to add, i recently found out, of my own accord that: he also used the term "Weapons of mass destruction" in.....the year.....2000,
don't u find that strange?
Not really considering that is what they are.

oh, and
ZeddicusZulZorander? i will not pursue this any longer, but you only registered yesterday and have achieved over 2500 points...how can i tell? your bg in the profile alone costs that much
Yesterday, yes...but your points count is inaccurate. The black color of the background cost 250 points. I did however recieve some points from a Mod regarding one of my posts.

are you an insomniac? or just keen?
LOL! Somewhere in between?

you dont really care for this argument now do you??

dont worry your precious little head about a thing there's only one way of finding out if bush is a villain or not, will you dispute the fact that if he is to wage war against syria then he is likely to be in pursuit of securing a pipeline?
(he already has 20,000 troops stationed at their BORDERs with iraq)
iran has been piping oil away for all they're worth into israel, that has postponed their occupation

i will not argue this case anymore, every man is entitled to his oppinion, i am not here to force mine upon you...
cordially
Cyrus
And no, I will not worry my "precious little head " over this. What would happen should the Syrians (known terrorist supporters) cut off said supply of oil? Hold the world hostage for money? I should hope nobody would step in, because then they would be accused of conspiracy. It is scary when you are damned and condemed no matter what you do.

I am not trying to force my opinion either obviously. We would be in this state no matter who was in the White House.

By the way, I am curious if you are upset, since Iraq "allegedly "bought radar systems and other items from the Ukraine, does that cause financial issues there? Your President Leonid Kuchma seems to have some corruption as well with his "tape scandals". I find it interesting that the US was willing to forget some of that for now, in exchange for support. Seems he agreed very quickly for an innocent man. Do you wish to return to communism for the Ukraine? Or do you dispise the support money sent to help feed people when things fell?

I am curious as to your situation over there.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
you know what i think is funny? bush rigged the election. hahahaha. thats amusing, considering that registered democrack voters who were DEAD were turning up at the polls. weird eh? asylums full of schizos were registered, taken to the polls, and had the word GORE written on the back of their hand so they would know which lever to pull. pretty funny when all that can be said is OMG BUSH CHEATED OMG BUSH 'STOLE' THE ELECTION. get your facts straight.

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
How could you possibly say President bush is a good president after looking at this link:

politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushresume.htm

Like I said before, if Bush gets re-selected then the draft will go into effect and whammo, everyone move to Canada!

I cant see how the economy could possibly take another beating like what Bush has dealt it. There are alot of similarities between Germany and the Nazi party in the 1930s and today's U.S government.

If he does get re-selected, someone needs to get rid of him, for he is an evil man.

Lets see Germany 1930's.....Killing millions of Jews in their our country and elsewhere. ......

America in 2000's......Fighting against people who ATTACKED us and people who break international law in accordance to UN resolution 1441.

And how many times do I have to repeat myself before people actually get a clue about this draft thing........

[B]DEMOCRATS PROPOSED THE DRAFT BILL TO THE HOR AND CONGRESS!!!NOT BUSH!!!![/B]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

America uses this little thing called the electoral college and the supreme court to decide on issues exactly like this....They did and Bush was the winner. Thats our political system at it's best. If you dont like the fact thats how things happen , well I really don't know what to tell ya.

We could step into the year 2003 ir we could continue to bitch and moan about 2000....You obviously choose to stay in 2000.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Lets use some symbolism here for a second

The pope & Nelson Mandella arguably the greatest humanitarians on the face of the planet......both hate Bush

Doesn't that say something?

Name one humanitarian who supports Bush

Anybody with a social conscious would not support Bush��.I will guarantee that

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join