It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if Bush gets re-selected in 2004?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The closer we move towards the 2004 election. The more likely it seems that Bush is going steal the election once again. (sadly)

What do you think is going to happen if Bush gets re-selected?

What wars will the US fight in the next 4 years?
Will the draft be reinstated?
Will America become a police state?

What our your predictions for another 4 years of Bush?

Its a scary thought.............but it looks like its going to happen

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
IMO, it can be described in two words:

CIVIL
WAR

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't know why I'm bothering to say this...it's pretty obvious what I think....but I will anyway.

If Bush wins, which he most certainly will (especially after this Turkey stunt), I think the United States of America will cease to exist, as we know it, within a year or two. Not that anyone of the brainwashed sheeple will actually notice it. I doubt there'll be a civil war, the people are two complacent and uber-patriotic. The resisters would quickly be put down by gun toting redne....um, people.

There's really only two things that will save the country (for what it's worth) at this point.

[Edited on 11/28/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If Bush gets re-elected then US will stay in power still.

If we get a demoncrack we will have to worship Bin Laden and ask he to not attack US again.

We need Bush to survive in this country!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Thhe thought of Bush being in power for another term terryfies me. He is doing such damage to the global climate politically, enviromentally and is making the threat of terrorism worse for oil. He is a criminal who should be put in jail. I fear that the election may be riggeg again. The Bush administration has had a few years to prepare their 'victory' and with the computer system there is no paper trail of evidence.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Thhe thought of Bush being in power for another term terryfies me. He is doing such damage to the global climate politically, enviromentally and is making the threat of terrorism worse for oil. He is a criminal who should be put in jail. I fear that the election may be riggeg again. The Bush administration has had a few years to prepare their 'victory' and with the computer system there is no paper trail of evidence.

The same words come from ever liberal mouth.

Bush adminastation is bad, the are fighting for oil, terrorist threat even higher, blah, blah, blah!

This is bull #!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

The same words come from ever liberal mouth.

Bush adminastation is bad, the are fighting for oil, terrorist threat even higher, blah, blah, blah!

This is bull #!

what was the first thing the U.S captured and rebuilt? The oil facilities. Beleive me, they fixed those facilitys up way before they fixed up all the buildings they bombed to #. The world is not a safer place, are the terrorist attacks stopping? Can you name any good things that the Bush administration has done? I'm waiting

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   

what was the first thing the U.S captured and rebuilt? The oil facilities. Beleive me, they fixed those facilitys up way before they fixed up all the buildings they bombed to #. The world is not a safer place, are the terrorist attacks stopping? Can you name any good things that the Bush administration has done? I'm waiting

I told alot of demoncracks what is good about Bush and I will NOT repeat myself.

If you hate him you will NOT(even with me getting TRUE info about Bush helping)start supporting Bush.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
hey punchy, stop calling me a democrat or demoncrack or whatever the hell you want to call them. I a democrat. I am aleft winger but I don't want to attributed to any American political party ok?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If Bush gets re-elected then his war profiteering mates who are swanning it up in Baghdad now will be heading the celebration party.........

and if he gets re-elected I see the draft coming back in, in the USA, not to mention erosion of your civil liberties, more than they have already been. I see the Patriot Act being used more and more .........

to all you americans....... PLEASE vot him OUT!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What makes any of you so certain there is even going to be an election or re-election?

At any moment Bush can declare war, and until that war is resolved he stays in office.
I have stated this theory before and I hold to it still.

Anything can happen, time spent babbleing about "what if" does nothing.

Let us form together, as individual, and as people who share a common interest. Truth, and the pursuit of.

Until we can stop argueing and finding reasons to disagree, we accomplish nothing but enlargeing the gap that already seperates a people who need to be united, because divided we will fall...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I told alot of demoncracks what is good about Bush and I will NOT repeat myself.

If you hate him you will NOT(even with me getting TRUE info about Bush helping)start supporting Bush.

Well somehow we all missed your big announcement of the good , "The Shrub" aka Bush is and has done, I personally think the reason you don't want to tell us is due to the fact that you can't think of anything good since he has not done anything good.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
What makes any of you so certain there is even going to be an election or re-election?

At any moment Bush can declare war, and until that war is resolved he stays in office.

EXACTLY!

The things that are too obvious to escape facts of debate are this:

- Bush is in office by virtue of the most highly suspect means in any of our life times.

- Media complicity in the Bush agenda, as a run up to the election, has continued to this day. Hence, such a staggering disparity in coverage on all categories, as covered by the foreign press versus the domestic

- The only thing driving policy for America through this White House is pure ideology.

So there you have the building blocks to the answer, "what would happen"?

The means being suspect no longer are in question as to the possibility of it being fact: we've seen countless articles on touch screen voting and it's easy corruptibility, yet the ratio of coverage in mainstream media is near nil; equally bad on the legislative front.
The media buried the 2000 election results by the consortium investigation, that had Gore winning in all possible statewide recount scenarios.
So we have the nadir of highly suspect intersecting with highly complicit.
The ideology only policy mentality, as spoken to here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

will further push though it's agenda at break neck speed. The 'brakes' being put on by Republicans in the party machine will come all too late - look at the very thin numbers of them that have spoken up so far.

HENCE, if he is elected by suspect means again ( because there is no way a fair fight has him being anything BUT beaten):

- We will have war on four fronts, possibly six

- A draft will be instituted

- National unemployment will be in the double digit category

- Social services and Education will be sapped dry at the Federal level, and the states will already be at or in a bankrupt point on their ledgers - so .........

- The view of the US will shift from mocking derision for having a blip in our consciousness and electing a fool to total fear at the realization that we are out of control by having an ideologue body in control. Much the same way that Europe went through a shift perception on Hitler. Alliances against the US will be formed. The use of "Low Level Nukes" by the US, and the subsequent wasteland that will be the outcome of that area, will mobilize nuclear strikes against the US - most likely with the foreknowledge of our allies, if not their aid.
The rampant unemployment coupled with an active draft, a multi theater state of war and economic trade war with our allies, will lead to acts of domestic terrorism. But this time, foreign actors will be in competition with home grown ones.
The continuous acts of terror on US soil, coupled with everything above, will demand a police state.

How are YOU going to vote in 2004?
More importantly, WHAT are you going to do to make sure there is a FAIR one?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
put it this way. very bad shyte.

of course, he'll declare war before the election (like an election would really matter).

He's already delclared an unending war on the abstract noun terrorism.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
he'll get killed...

with many other innocent american citizens sadly..

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
LOL look at the lefties line up to purge!

ROFLMFAO!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

ROFLMFAO!

''The system is not working''
Ralph Nader

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

It's excellent! People with sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If Bush gets re-elected then US will stay in power still.

If we get a demoncrack we will have to worship Bin Laden and ask he to not attack US again.

We need Bush to survive in this country!

hell itll be either convert to islam or die. luckly the dmuocracks dont have anyone that will beat shrub so we have nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
The closer we move towards the 2004 election. The more likely it seems that Bush is going steal the election once again. (sadly)

What do you think is going to happen if Bush gets re-selected?

What wars will the US fight in the next 4 years?
Will the draft be reinstated?

Will America become a police state?

What our your predictions for another 4 years of Bush?

Its a scary thought.............but it looks like its going to happen

you actually think that the DNC has anybody that will beat shrub in 2004. hell ive heard libs say that they are #ed with the nine stooges. all they do is shrub bash and not attack the issues. typical dumocracks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join