It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Ravens scoop up Samari Rolle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Baltimore Ravens, who last week lost free-agent cornerback Gary Baxter to the Cleveland Browns, have found the best available replacement in Samari Rolle.

The former Tennessee cornerback, who visited the Kansas City Chiefs last week and was in the middle of negotiations with the club, could sign with the Ravens as early as late Monday.

Rolle becomes the second former Tennessee star to join the club. The Ravens last week signed free-agent wide receiver Derrick Mason.

Rolle is the top available free-agent cornerback, and it was believed he would join the Chiefs. However, the two sides never settled on a deal, and negotiations appeared to stall last weekend. That's when the Ravens jumped in.

cbs.sportsline.com...

The rich get richer. Rolle goes to an already fierce defense and makes the loss of Baxter a non-issue.

Ben

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this just makes this defense that much better

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is that idiot dion still there?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I believe Deion will return to the Ravens in 2005. Although he's older now, I think his speed is effective in nickel and dime situations. He's never been able to tackle but thats what Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are for.

He's a bit cocky, but i dont know about idiot.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I believe Deion will return to the Ravens in 2005. Although he's older now, I think his speed is effective in nickel and dime situations. He's never been able to tackle but thats what Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are for.

He's a bit cocky, but i dont know about idiot.

I never liked the dude, I'm not sure what it is. I mena, I think the world of Shannon Sharpe, so it's not the mouth...

new topics

top topics

join