It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Concentration Camp/Facilities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I live in Northern, CA, and I'm dying to go on a Concentration Camp search. I know of some in Southern CA, but I don't want to drive that far if someone knows of any closer to the Stockton area.

I'm not just stuck on concentration camps, but ANY Secret gov't facility might temporarly sooth my desire.

OF COURSE I WILL POST ALL PICTURES THAT I TAKE.

Here are the ones that I'm aware of in CA ( havn't actually been to them )

1. PEARBLOSSOM, CALIFORNIA: Located at the intersection of Ave 116 and
the Pearblossom Highway, this is a full-service facility, complete with gas
chambers, moat, machine gun towers, and roving armed patrols. Visit at
your own risk. If you do decide to see this one, you will be descended upon by
some very mean fellows, who will get your ID and license, then monitor
you.

2. FILMORE, CALIFORNIA: Located on highway 126, this at first glance
looks like an orange grove and is located on the north side of the highway. It
sports guard centers, three--count em--three sets of fences, all pointing
in, and some very nasty armed men who tell you to "mind your own
business." This camp is huge.

3. SANTA PAULA, CALIFORNIA: This is a holding camp, designed as a
stock-yard type of facility for those rounded up in the early sweeps.

4. VALENCIA, CALIFORNIA: This is one of the largest camps ever
constructed and measures some two miles by three miles, using the reservoir at
the intersection of the 5 and 405 freeways as a cover. New buildings, armed
guards, new roads, and many hundreds of buildings for housing the damned.

5. GLENDALE, CALIFORNIA: Right behind Brand Park, take the 5 interstate
to Western Ave, then head north up the hill till you arrive at the park.
Then take the road -- by foot -- by the doctor's house on the northwestern
part of the park. Proceed up the hill to you reach the reservoir, which is in
fact, a holding facility. When we were there last, there were five armed
guards with M16s walking around.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
No one here has ANY info on ANY Gov Facilities near Northern CA?

Come on guys.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello I live in Northern California too. I live in a little north of Sacramento. I have never herd of any concentration camps though.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
Hello I live in Northern California too. I live in a little north of Sacramento. I have never herd of any concentration camps though.

I live in Stockton, CA. I havn't heard of any near N, CA either. Just hoping that someone had.

I'v heard a lot of people say they are covered up by Water treatment plants etc...There is a water plant near me if no one else post's I might go check that out.

Thanks for the reply bro.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I live in Northern Cali as well, across the Oakland hills. Never heard of any concentration (sp?) camps near bye.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Have you heard of any in CA? other than the ones I'v posted?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have a list of California concentration camps. I don't know how reliable this list is, but I will post what I have so that you can check out those that may be close to you. It would be great if someone could verify some of these.

Lorraine

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have a list of California concentration camps. I don't know how reliable this list is, but I will post what I have so that you can check out those that may be close to you. It would be great if someone could verify some of these.
Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has a flawless failure record and is rarely used.
Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources.
Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County. Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures.
Twentynine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40".
Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco.
Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point.
Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp.
Manzanar - Inyo County WWII Japanese detention camp. Ready for possible renovation.
McClellan AFB - facility equipped for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time.
Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted; as of 1997 there were barbed wire fences pointing inward, a row of stadium lights pointed toward an empty field, etc. Black boxes on poles may have been cameras.

Lorraine

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ummm can I get links to reliable sources that say these are active concentration camps. If not can I get information on what these camps are used for exactly?

Please post likes to how you figured out about these camps as well.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lorraine
Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has a flawless failure record and is rarely used.
Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources.
Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County. Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures.
Twentynine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40".
Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco.
Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point.
Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp.
Manzanar - Inyo County WWII Japanese detention camp. Ready for possible renovation.
McClellan AFB - facility equipped for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time.
Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted; as of 1997 there were barbed wire fences pointing inward, a row of stadium lights pointed toward an empty field, etc. Black boxes on poles may have been cameras.

Lorraine

Thank you very much Loraine. I goto Oceanside all the time. when I go I'll make sure and take pics, and come back and post them if I get anything good.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I too live in Northern California,
Sacramento Area....I have only heard of Chinese concentration
camps.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
north of Sacramento myself....Auburn/Grass Valley area to be precise...I have no info to help, but am curious to know what you find

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Latest data I had was concerning Oakdale, east of Stockton.

Possibles include the former Army Nike Site near Livermore and the Altamont Pass .... CAMP PARKS AHP, CA (Pleasanton)
N37�42.83' W121�54.10'

Also the Marine Corps Mountain WARFARE TRNG CNTR
HELIPORT, CA (Bridgeport)
N38�21.82' W119�31.20'

Others include the former POW Camps now alledgedly home of the Naval Security Group at Scaggs Island, and there is another facility that escapes my memory ... over towards Bodega Bay ... Twin Rocks or something like that ... apparently under guise of a Coast Guard Training Facility. Years ago I flew over the area and there were numerous satellite dishes in the area. At one time I recall researching it and it was alledgedly during the height of the cold war an installation used for eves-dropping on the old Embassies in San Francisco.

I also at one time heard rumor of a potential expansion of the Pelican Bay Peneteniary?

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Both are former Air Forces Bases turned over to the county of Sacramento.

Both have sufficient base housing areas not to mention McClellan used to be used by DOJ and Con-Air for prisoner air transport.

Aerial Photo of McClellan

Mather is now a civilian airport (primarily air cargo). Also is the home of the new consolidated air traffic control radar facility for Northern California.

I would surmise if either facility were to be used, they would be primarily used as transfer stations. Too "center-city" location.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Eagle

I would surmise if either facility were to be used, they would be primarily used as transfer stations. Too "center-city" location.

Yeah I agree. I live in Sacramento about 4 miles down the street from McClellan (not to mention I used to go onto the base quite a bit) and it would be VERY easy to spot any sort of large scale personnel movement on or around the base. The base is surrounded by higher elevation on all sides of you can easily find higher ground to look onto the base. That is if you don't feel like driving onto the base yourself and having a look around; if you've got a drivers license or any other form of govt./state issued ID you are welcome to do so with certain limitations of course (i.e. airfield, runways, etc.).

As for the Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Area; I don't see how that place could really be used for anything other that it is right now. I've trained there as a Marine back in 2000 and it's pretty standard for a Marine Corps training facility (read that as rickety and sub-standard). I don't really see how they could "house" any "prisoners" when there was hardly any room to house ME when I was there for my 3 months of training. Oh well... Just some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I looked up California Concentration Camps for you and found quite a few links on Google.
This is one of them:
www.apfn.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I live in southern california and have never heard of these "concentration" camps

What if they are just prisons for US criminals?

And if they are concentration camps who are they holding there?

Maybe if you can persuade me to believe these are actual camps for others than US citizens i might go take a visit

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The following link has a small map and a detailed explanation of where the concentration camps are, their current status and future use.

www.geocities.com...

hope this helps out.

Please refer to my thread titled - "USA ready for takeover by foreign troops" for more info and picture on page 8

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
2. FILMORE, CALIFORNIA: Located on highway 126, this at first glance
looks like an orange grove and is located on the north side of the highway. It
sports guard centers, three--count em--three sets of fences, all pointing
in, and some very nasty armed men who tell you to "mind your own
business." This camp is huge.

I've been to Fillmore quite a few times and that Orange grove on the North side of the highway? It's an orange grove that goes up the hill to the Cable Companies Satellite Receiving center. Heck, I've been known to go to Filmore for July 4th and blow off all kinds of fireworks because it's been allowed in the past, and of course all the kids just love to go to Filmore in the spring for the Thomas The Tank Engine real train ride.

4. VALENCIA, CALIFORNIA: This is one of the largest camps ever
constructed and measures some two miles by three miles, using the reservoir at
the intersection of the 5 and 405 freeways as a cover. New buildings, armed
guards, new roads, and many hundreds of buildings for housing the damned.

Guess what? I've seen that reservoir when it was empty for 'post earthquake repairs' and I see it every week when it's full, which is pretty much all the time because it supplies water to most of the San Fernando Valley ... two miles by three miles? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look ... if you are going to spread disinformation about just to score some points I suggest you learn to use Google Earth and Windows Live Local if you are not going to visit someplace that you are talking about. At least get your measurements right.

Southern California is primarily a Desert, you know? Fairly dry, no water for miles ... we have reservoirs everywhere, even in the middle of Bel Air (home of the wealthy), no one is about to drain a reservoir to house a bunch of people because that would kill sections of the city by removing the water supply. You want to piss off the wealthiest people in the United States? Not even the Military runs on the Good Word and Faith of the Government.

5. GLENDALE, CALIFORNIA: Right behind Brand Park, take the 5 interstate
to Western Ave, then head north up the hill till you arrive at the park.
Then take the road -- by foot -- by the doctor's house on the northwestern
part of the park. Proceed up the hill to you reach the reservoir, which is in
fact, a holding facility. When we were there last, there were five armed
guards with M16s walking around.

Sorry again, No Reservoir, a par3 golf course maybe, but no reservoir.

Now, I love this part ...

Here are the ones that I'm aware of in CA ( havn't actually been to them )

Thou Shall Not Post False Information

You my son, are debunked.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lorraine
I have a list of California concentration camps. I don't know how reliable this list is,
...Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County...
Lorraine

I wonder why this one keeps showing up. There is no fence. The area is criss-crossed by roads open to the public. I have camped in the middle of it and no UN guards or FEMA goons accosted me. Much of the Tule Lake NWR is seasonally flooded for migrating waterfowl and you can canoe or kayak through it.

If anyone is really interested in secret facilities, why has no one questioned why NASA maintains an office at a remote forest ranger station near Quincy, CA?

[edit on 17-1-2007 by dave_54]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join