It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Subs Have Nukes Aimed at Iranian Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is WWIII about to happen?

Following September�s exclusive report in American Free Press about Israel�s submarine nuclear attack capability, over 100 Harpoon cruise missiles have been secretly airlifted to the remote island of Diego Garcia, a joint UK-U.S. base in the Indian Ocean. The three Israeli submarines that arrived at the base early this month were each loaded with 24 Harpoon missiles. They then set sail for the Gulf of Oman�bringing Iran�s nuclear facilities all within range of the submarines� payloads.

vancouver.indymedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If Israel attacks Iranian nuclear facilities, Iran can do nothing.

I doubt that will start WW3.

If Israel attacks, either U.S. will condemn the action or be quiet. Either way, Israel gets away with that attack.

Unless there is something I am missing.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
They then set sail for the Gulf of Oman�bringing Iran�s nuclear facilities all within range of the submarines� payloads.

And ? What's wrong ? Israelians can't target nuclear Iranian facilities ? If these facilities were conventional, and not nuclear, Israel wouldn't have to do this.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Let's see:
Russia "targets" nations with nukes....
France "targets" nations with nukes....
UK "targets" nations with nukes....
US "targets" nations with nukes....
China "targets" nations with nukes...
North Korea "targets" nations with nukes....
Pakistan "targets" nations with nukes....
India "targets" nations with nukes....
I'm also sure I left out a few nations that are "targeting" nations with nukes....

Whats the "real" issue here? Or is there an issue?
Is it that it's Israel that has nukes pointed at someone that is causing the ever-heralded "Is this the beginning of the end?" "Is this the beginning of WWIII?"
Even then, the term "WWIII" is debateble....maybe this is the beginning of WW4 or 5?

If Israel wants to target Iran, why not?
As soon as Iran builds a nuke and puts it on a missile that will reach Israel, they will certainly be "targeting" Israel likewise.....
If Israel want to degrade and hamper Iran's nuclear ambitions, they would certainly do it without the use of nukes. There is a past thread on this already.
Israel is a sovereign nation that happens to have nuclear capabilities, they have the right to "target" them at who they wish. Who is going to tell them otherwise?

No, I don't see this as a WWIII scenerio or even the beginning of one. Nukes are a last resort weapon are are mainly used as a political tool...this is merely Israel sending a message, that other nations have and do likewise, to Iran.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Following September�s exclusive report in American Free Press about Israel�s submarine nuclear attack capability, over 100 Harpoon cruise missiles have been secretly airlifted to the remote island of Diego Garcia, a joint UK-U.S. base in the Indian Ocean. The three Israeli submarines that arrived at the base early this month were each loaded with 24 Harpoon missiles. They then
set sail for the Gulf of Oman�bringing Iran�s nuclear facilities all within range of the submarines� payloads.

i sure we wont fire everything we have if the iranians and isrealies decide to have a nuclear war. itll just be the end of middle eastern socity for a while.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We went 40+ years with dozens of countries pointing weapons at each other. The excitement here is.... ?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This can not be true;

Here's why: Israel has only one sub in the Indian ocean, not three. Plus, the Israeli sub that went thru the Suez canal was loaded with 24 nuke missiles, not conventional stuff. SO WHERE WOULD the Israeli sub off-load their Popeye nuke missiles to?, I assure you, they are not willing to let US intelligence people look at them. That just isn't done.

Of course, meeting up with a trawler, off-loading the 24 nukes, loading on 24 non-nuke missiles, firing them, you could probably do that twice before having to scatter. My guess though is that the trawler wouldn't survive. Sorry.

Following September�s exclusive report in American Free Press about Israel�s submarine nuclear attack capability, over 100 Harpoon cruise missiles have been secretly airlifted to the remote island of Diego Garcia, a joint UK-U.S. base in the Indian Ocean. The three Israeli submarines that arrived at the base early this month were each loaded with 24 Harpoon missiles. They then set sail for the Gulf of Oman�bringing Iran�s nuclear facilities all within range of the submarines� payloads.

top topics

join