It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AN ALTERNATIVE ANALYSIS OF TERRORIST THREATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
1. Some of you will have read some of the material below, before. The previous Topic was derailed off topic and trashed, I never saw why, I only heard through others. The fact remains that there was no terrorist attack on mainland US soil during the Ramadan period. With 20 or more members of ATS anticipating that there would be, I am going to use this thread to ask the questions as to how we can get that wrong, to help improve our skills of media analysis and authentication of the veracity of sources. The questions will be asked primarily for MKULTRA, who has been a long time observer of abuse of the media for fear and terror, and who is interested to respond to them. Anyone, please feel free to chip in as long as you are on topic!

2. Anyway, there will be no 'grand finale' terrorist attack in the US this year, at all. If you know there is going to be, you owe it to yourself and your family to get rid of the inept administration that would allow it to happen, now. And maybe see a shrink to know in yourself that things are OK.

3. Here's the media content...

Nov. 23, 2003 9:18 PM EST
Official: al-Qaeda Planning 'Grand Finale' Attack on U.S. Soil

NEW YORK--PRNewswire--Following the deadly attacks against British targets in Turkey last week, the "chatter" -- loose talk of threats among Islamic extremists, picked up by U.S. eavesdroppers-was spiking upwards again.

The traditional holiday of Ramadan, propitious in terrorist minds for great and violent events, was coming to an end. "You have rapid-fire, back-to-back significant Al Qaeda attacks," one counter-terrorism official tells Newsweek in the December 1 issue (on newsstands Monday, November 24). "It's starting to look like this could be the buildup to a grand finale on U.S. soil."

More than two years after 9/11, Al Qaeda continues to hit "soft targets," mostly in the Islamic world: Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Kenya, Chechnya, Saudi Arabia.

But -- so far -- not London or Paris or New York or Washington, report Assistant Managing Editor Evan Thomas and Investigative Correspondent Mark Hosenball, leaving many to wonder if Al Qaeda, with its very long view of history, is biding its time, working up slowly toward another "spectacular."

For all the spy satellites and high-tech listening devices that can home in on the terrorists' chatter, and despite enormous increases in the "black budget" spent on intelligence -- gathering in the war on terror, the true threat to the American homeland remains murky.

Knowledgeable officials tell Newsweek that they have no idea who was behind the deadliest bombings in Iraq since last summer-the suicide attacks in August on the Jordanian Embassy and the United Nations headquarters in Baghdad, the bombing that killed a prominent Shiite ayatollah in the holy city of Najaf and the recent attacks on Italian forces in Nasiriya and simultaneous wave of car bombings in Baghdad. There are no clear culprits.

Much of what the CIA knows about Al Qaeda and other Islamic extremists comes from other intelligence services.

The CIA has a pipeline, lubricated by large amounts of cash, to the secret police in various Middle Eastern countries. Still, the war in Iraq has not helped foster these special relationships.

The security services of Middle Eastern despots are not enthusiastic about promises of democratic change coming from President George W. Bush. After 9/11, Syrian intelligence began working with the CIA against a common enemy, the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood, which wanted to both overthrow the Assad regime and help Al Qaeda attack the United States.

But, intelligence sources tell Newsweek, the neocons in the Pentagon have been undermining that relationship by accusing (without much proof) the Syrians of encouraging jihadists to cross into Iraq and of hiding Saddam's WMD inside Syria.

www.newsmax.com...

4. Here's what someone else said about the process of living in fear of terror attacks...

"Remember: Big Bang = Arabs,. ARABS. AYE-RAB'S!! Forget about the USS Liberty and how LBJ ordered a cover-up, and forget about the Lavon affair, and forget about all the hoaxes and frauds used to trick you into surrendering your money and your children's lives for the conquest of other people's wealth. All real 'Muricuns' need to remember is Big Bang = Arabs. Big Bang = Arabs. Big Bang = Arabs. Big Bang = Arabs."

Simple isn't it.

QUESTIONS 1-3

1. Has there been any past evidence of Al Qaeda using the internet to describe its tactics for terrorist attacks, either symbolically or literally? Really?

2. Why might we feel that there is an attack due in the US, but we could not predict the tragedy that occured through dual suicide bombings in Turkey, a recent addition to the terrorist front?

3. What Arabic language sources/media or translations could we view as reliable? Why? (Example: In original post 9/11 tapes of OBL speaking on 9/11, he renounces any involvement with the attacks. But many people believe the tapes say he was claiming responsibility for them. Unreliable.)

I have a larger battery of questions developed over three months on these issues. I welcome serious discussion on those above, as a starter.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
1. Some of you will have read some of the material below, before. The previous Topic was derailed off topic and trashed, I never saw why, I only heard through others. The fact remains that there was no terrorist attack on mainland US soil during the Ramadan period. With 20 or more members of ATS anticipating that there would be, I am going to use this thread to ask the questions as to how we can get that wrong, to help improve our skills of media analysis and authentication of the veracity of sources. The questions will be asked primarily for MKULTRA, who has been a long time observer of abuse of the media for fear and terror, and who is interested to respond to them. Anyone, please feel free to chip in as long as you are on topic!

Based on the information I've gathered, I've been saying the next terrorist attack in the U.S. will probably occur in or near Los Angeles. I never was of the opinion that it would occur specifically during Ramadan. That view more reflects a western mindset. It makes no sense for muslims to kill and maim anybody during their holy month. That points more to and supports my contention that the masters of terror are actually of the whiter complexion.

2. Anyway, there will be no 'grand finale' terrorist attack in the US this year, at all. If you know there is going to be, you owe it to yourself and your family to get rid of the inept administration that would allow it to happen, now. And maybe see a shrink to know in yourself that things are OK.

If the electronic voting machines in the U.S. are NOT compromised, a "terrorist" attack could prove quite useful to this administration, whose poll numbers continue to drop.

NEW YORK--PRNewswire--Following the deadly attacks against British targets in Turkey last week, the "chatter" -- loose talk of threats among Islamic extremists, picked up by U.S. eavesdroppers-was spiking upwards again.

4. Here's what someone else said about the process of living in fear of terror attacks...

"Remember: Big Bang = Arabs,. ARABS. AYE-RAB'S!! Forget about the USS Liberty and how LBJ ordered a cover-up, and forget about the Lavon affair, and forget about all the hoaxes and frauds used to trick you into surrendering your money and your children's lives for the conquest of other people's wealth. All real 'Muricuns' need to remember is Big Bang = Arabs. Big Bang = Arabs. Big Bang = Arabs. Big Bang = Arabs."

I thoroughly concur with Michael.

Simple isn't it.

QUESTIONS 1-3

1. Has there been any past evidence of Al Qaeda using the internet to describe its tactics for terrorist attacks, either symbolically or literally? Really?

That wouldn't be too smart, now would it?

2. Why might we feel that there is an attack due in the US, but we could not predict the tragedy that occured through dual suicide bombings in Turkey, a recent addition to the terrorist front?

The media is simply a tool of the government, as usual, to plant fears and diversions into the American mind.

3. What Arabic language sources/media or translations could we view as reliable? Why? (Example: In original post 9/11 tapes of OBL speaking on 9/11, he renounces any involvement with the attacks. But many people believe the tapes say he was claiming responsibility for them. Unreliable.)

I don't trust any of these purported Bin Laden tapes bandied about by this administration. The CIA can fake whatever they want and push it off on the mainstream media content to take the government's word on anything. Investigative journalism in the mainstream is as dead as John F. Kennedy.

I have a larger battery of questions developed over three months on these issues. I welcome serious discussion on those above, as a starter.

The fact of the matter is the United States government has made sweeping accusations and launched two wars based on ZERO proof offered to the American people, not to mention the world body. The media has been thoroughly complicit in this criminal adventure. And the American people, to a large extent, have swallowed the lies hook, line and sinker. God Bless America.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
MA said:
"The fact remains that there was no terrorist attack on mainland US soil during the Ramadan period. With 20 or more members of ATS anticipating that there would be, I am going to use this thread to ask the questions as to how we can get that wrong, to help improve our skills of media analysis and authentication of the veracity of sources. The questions will be asked primarily for MKULTRA, who has been a long time observer of abuse of the media for fear and terror, and who is interested to respond to them. Anyone, please feel free to chip in as long as you are on topic!

2. Anyway, there will be no 'grand finale' terrorist attack in the US this year, at all. If you know there is going to be, you owe it to yourself and your family to get rid of the inept administration that would allow it to happen, now. And maybe see a shrink to know in yourself that things are OK."

Just found this:
"Official: Al-Qaeda plans something big"
Link:
www.usatoday.com...

Excerpt:
"WASHINGTON � A top counterterrorism official says al-Qaeda operatives dropped plans this year for several small attacks in the USA to focus on plotting a "more spectacular" assault comparable to the Sept. 11 attacks.

The U.S. counterterrorism official, who has access to all intelligence on the terrorist group, told USA TODAY this week that officials have no specific evidence to indicate how or when al-Qaeda might try to launch a massive strike on U.S. soil."

Your source for the "Big Bang-Arab...." comment was WhatReallyHappened.com?

As to your questions:
"Has there been any past evidence of Al Qaeda using the internet to describe its tactics for terrorist attacks, either symbolically or literally? Really?"

Is there any reason to think that Al-Qaeda wouldn't use the internet? I can agree somewhat with what ECK suggests but is there any outstanding proof that Al-Qaeda doesn't use the internet, for whatever purposes, to recruit, relay messages, plan, coordinate? I mean, it is a quite effective "tool" wouldn't you agree?
Did a 'google' on this: "Al Qaeda use of the internet" and here's a link to roughly 193,000 results.
www.google.com...

I'm sure that there would be more or less using a variety of word usages to "google".

"Why might we feel that there is an attack due in the US, but we could not predict the tragedy that occured through dual suicide bombings in Turkey, a recent addition to the terrorist front?"

Predicting is not a conclusive science. All one can do is 'warn'. Your asserting that if someone cannot successful predict that Turkey was to be hit, then how can someone successfully predict that the US is going to be hit...again. Is this a correct reading of what your are implying?
I think what you are getting at, especially in relation to and in regards to your third/last question, is why has Al-Qaeda not hit the US again, since he has been "supposedly" linked or claimed to have been behind 9/11 in 2001. This, I cannot answer. The way I see it, the "damage" and "message" has been sent (ie: 9/11), thus, why would he feel the need to continue or do it again? The answer is a matter of agenda, priorities and many unknown variables. The question I have is: Why would the US not expect another act of terrorism on her soil?

"What Arabic language sources/media or translations could we view as reliable? Why? (Example: In original post 9/11 tapes of OBL speaking on 9/11, he renounces any involvement with the attacks. But many people believe the tapes say he was claiming responsibility for them. Unreliable.)"

I'm interested in what exactly are you proposing is "unreliable"?
As to which Arabic news, etc. sources.....I'm not sure. All 'sources' are driven by agenda(s). The only thing that varies is the degree of bias presented in achieving said agenda(s). So, to me, honestly, I would be hard pressed to say which is more reliable than the other. This would also apply to any media/news sources. It's all a matter of which suits your view and says pretty much what you agree with. Would you not agree?

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I think the answers to these questions have to do with methods of gathering intelligence. There are direct and indirect methods. Direct methods, what we most often think of, are things like infiltrating organizations or intercepting their messages.

Indirect methods examine other types of data. An example would be an anecdote I once read, an allied spy in WWII Germany watched the local commodities market, and could tell which rail-lines were open by the price of certain commodities. He would make his report, and those rail-lines would be bombed. He didn�t need to see a train to know that it got though.

Well, the public misunderstanding the news isn�t the same as the news being unreliable. Average intelligence isn�t very smart, and half the population is below average.

Reliable Arabic language sources? Most Arab media is state controlled, and what isn�t doesn�t have a long tradition of independent neutral reporting. Reliability is subjective. Still, a good first step is not relying on someone else�s translation, so this can be a good internet resource:

atarjim.ajeeb.com...

Arabic to English translations. It�s a fee site, subscriptions only $10 a month. As near as I can tell, there are no free sites that will do this, which I think is interesting as there are all sorts of free resources to translate other languages. Maybe it�s more difficult when the alphabet is different.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Sources on the internet and even mainstream media are always to be taken with a certain sense of skepticism. The fact that the so-called chatter has increased in recent weeks has put more people on alert and more susceptable to believe these reports. I personally do not know any of these sources these people use, but I will read/listen to there reporting to keep a open mind.

My honest opinion is that something probably won't occur. The fact that it is possible allows everyone to keep a certain amout of fear in their systems. The administration, wether it is Bush's, Clinton's or any other's will IMO have a hard time stopping any attack that is planned out. Stopping terrorists on our own land IMO is the biggest downfall to freedom. An open society makes terrorism more prevelant and easy to do. If we can get more interpretors, more intel and more people willing to go undercover to work on stopping this, the better off we are. I believe stopping terrorism is as hard as predicting when the next murderer will kill. It's quite the guessing game.

The traditional holiday of Ramadan, propitious in terrorist minds for great and violent events, was coming to an end. "You have rapid-fire, back-to-back significant Al Qaeda attacks," one counter-terrorism official tells Newsweek in the December 1 issue (on newsstands Monday, November 24). "It's starting to look like this could be the buildup to a grand finale on U.S. soil."

More than two years after 9/11, Al Qaeda continues to hit "soft targets," mostly in the Islamic world: Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Kenya, Chechnya, Saudi Arabia.

But -- so far -- not London or Paris or New York or Washington, report Assistant Managing Editor Evan Thomas and Investigative Correspondent Mark Hosenball, leaving many to wonder if Al Qaeda, with its very long view of history, is biding its time, working up slowly toward another "spectacular."

For all the spy satellites and high-tech listening devices that can home in on the terrorists' chatter, and despite enormous increases in the "black budget" spent on intelligence -- gathering in the war on terror, the true threat to the American homeland remains murky.

Knowledgeable officials tell Newsweek that they have no idea who was behind the deadliest bombings in Iraq since last summer-the suicide attacks in August on the Jordanian Embassy and the United Nations headquarters in Baghdad, the bombing that killed a prominent Shiite ayatollah in the holy city of Najaf and the recent attacks on Italian forces in Nasiriya and simultaneous wave of car bombings in Baghdad. There are no clear culprits.

Much of what the CIA knows about Al Qaeda and other Islamic extremists comes from other intelligence services.

The CIA has a pipeline, lubricated by large amounts of cash, to the secret police in various Middle Eastern countries. Still, the war in Iraq has not helped foster these special relationships.

The security services of Middle Eastern despots are not enthusiastic about promises of democratic change coming from President George W. Bush. After 9/11, Syrian intelligence began working with the CIA against a common enemy, the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood, which wanted to both overthrow the Assad regime and help Al Qaeda attack the United States.

But, intelligence sources tell Newsweek, the neocons in the Pentagon have been undermining that relationship by accusing (without much proof) the Syrians of encouraging jihadists to cross into Iraq and of hiding Saddam's WMD inside Syria.

www.newsmax.com...
The fact we are working with Syria disgusts me. Again, sources are never made public so treat each report with a grain of salt.

Simple isn't it.
Do coverups exist?No question they do. Is everything a coverup? Not necessarily.

QUESTIONS 1-3

Honestly, I don't know. I do agree with ECK that it wouldnt be to smart.

If I am not mistaken, Britain had intel on the terror attacks on Turkey but supposedly didnt have room on their terror list to dig deeper into it. (Kind of strange a terror list can only be so long) On a side note, Turkey is not our homeland and our intel would be far less than Turkish intel. Either way, stopping terror as stated above is like guessing when the next murderer will kill.

I have always questioned the accuracy of translations from Arabic to English. From what I understand the languages use of proper mechanics are not even close. I do believe people can decipher it though. Does this mean that the translations we get are correct? Not sure to tell you the truth. I would think that if a translation is false then someone would let us or the government know. Maybe they have, maybe we havent heard about it. Who knows? Looks like we have to take the translations for what they are until we all learn arabic. Let me go back and add, that the UBL tapes could very easily be propaganda for us to blame the bombings on someone. The US does have the ability to fake tapes. But alot of these tapes have been seen in the Arab world before they were ever seen in the US.(Al Je-zera) Does that mean they are real? I believe they are.

Good thread I might add.

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   

With 20 or more members of ATS anticipating that there would be.

im not trying to be smart or anything but i think i speak for all of Those "20" people when i say im glad there wasnt a terrorist attack on us soil, i am unhappy that there were any attacks, and i hope there never again is an attack.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies

With 20 or more members of ATS anticipating that there would be.

im not trying to be smart or anything but i think i speak for all of Those "20" people when i say im glad there wasnt a terrorist attack on us soil, i am unhappy that there were any attacks, and i hope there never again is an attack.

I agree. Anticipation and readiness vs. being wrong is a easy thing to decipher between.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There will be an attack. I'm not saying its going to be "huge" or that "the countdown has begun" but it will happen sooner or later.

The fact that there have been NO terrorist acts in the US scares me. Any slapdick Terrorist could have bombed something in the US by now. The fact that it hasesn't happened scares me. Its almost like the calm before the storm.

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by BeHeadR]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeHeadR

The fact that there have been NO terrorist acts in the US scares me. Any slapdick Terrorist could have bombed something in the US by now. The fact that it hasesn't happened scares me.
[Edited on 28-11-2003 by BeHeadR]

Don't you ever get the feeling that maybe the terrorist threat is not anything like what the Bush administartion or media tells us? I think that we have all been lied to.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Don't you ever get the feeling that maybe the terrorist threat is not anything like what the Bush administartion or media tells us? I think that we have all been lied to.

Yes they have lied to us, the government has always lied since the beginning of time and will continue to lie (I'm not going to go into what they lied about because that would take to long). However the Bush Admin along with CIA/FBI have the worst Intel sources regarding terrorism. There are two scenarios:
1) The bush admin is doing a hell of a job thwarting terror attacks by tracking terrorists, disrupting the cells, and "bringing them to justice". All at the same time keeping a tight lid on it so nobody knows. (which makes no sense) Publicly only ONE SUSPECTED has been broken up here in the US. (The Buffalo 5)
2) Or simply they are having a very difficult time tracking terrorists and have disrupted very few cells and made very few arrests.

What they need is human intelligence (which they don't have) it doesn't matter how many satellites they put into orbit to track these people. They are not so stupid and naive to think they can use electronic means of communication and not be tracked. They have a very good disinformation campaign going on the internet to use up law enforcement resources. They are simply keeping a low profile here in the US and bidding their time.

I hope I didn't misinterpret what you were trying to say. Once again this is just my .02 cents.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

1. Some of you will have read some of the material below, before. The previous Topic was derailed off topic and trashed, I never saw why, I only heard through others. The fact remains that there was no terrorist attack on mainland US soil during the Ramadan period. With 20 or more members of ATS anticipating that there would be, I am going to use this thread to ask the questions as to how we can get that wrong, to help improve our skills of media analysis and authentication of the veracity of sources.
~~i'd be # 21, who expected some attack.
~~as to how did I/we, get it wrong?**cop out #1-the Govt thwarted them, cop out #2-paranoia of terrorists is an instrument of terror. cop out#3-the cannisters of biologicals are still being placed around
~~media analysis & veracity...is Subjective at Best...an Empiracle Source for truth is an idealists illusion. Why else would Intel Agencies have redundant sources? and varied inputs & assetts??

~~ the above is Both a WORD of CAUTION semi-announcement...and/or justifiable, Media Spin??!!

~~you may?add the under-reported Republic of Georgia, nationwide blackout, happening before the much better known NorthEast blackout in US. Gunfire by 'insurgents' & Rebels caused this massive power outage, reported in Pravda

~~Media Spin, inflamatory, this is actually a subliminal reinforcing of the AQ~Islamic Jihad Myth of Terror by Western Media...buzz words: long-view, slowly, spectacular !!

~~Are these the same, (installed culture of) Knowledgeable Officials...that discounted reports since March 1995 of: Arab Zealots+Planes/Jets+3 symbolic targets ??
alluded to by; Agent John P. O'Neil,FBI counter-terrorism,
among other information sources??
~~Who indeed? perhaps the next evolution- generation of a AQ, Islamic Jihad, neo-taliban ...servant to Allah organization...aka Black Wind/Black Banner/Black Turbins....army??

QUESTIONS 1-3

~~only the Planners at the NSA know, the technitions & cryptographers are highly compartmentalized. everyone else is putting their Faith on suspected GIGO info.(garbage-in-garbage-out]

~~Because we are America-Centric
~~maybe your sources led you to conclude that the USA was the only target...but street smart wisdom told us that asia,africa,middle-east, europe, western hemisphere are all targets!...perhaps antartica/iceland/greenland will excape Islamic Jihad & Fatwas
~~t brings to mind the Adage & verse in Song... " I Heard It Thru The Grapevine"--> ... Believe Half of what you see... and None of what you hear..!!

Excuse Me if I came in the wrong door....i'm a cynic...with my own shade of rose colored glasses

enjoy your adventure(s)

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I am grateful for the high calibre of responses here.

Another Question:

So far we have had the anniversary of 9/11, and certain dates in the Ramadan period (including the 11th, 13th and 23rd of this month) that were identified incorrectly by certain web-based sources as likely dates for a major terrorist attack in the US.

4. What is likely to be the next period of a week to a month where we could expect the rumor mill to work the same way again?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am grateful for the high calibre of responses here.

Another Question:

So far we have had the anniversary of 9/11, and certain dates in the Ramadan period (including the 11th, 13th and 23rd of this month) that were identified incorrectly by certain web-based sources as likely dates for a major terrorist attack in the US.

4. What is likely to be the next period of a week to a month where we could expect the rumor mill to work the same way again?

I think warnings will be rampant until after New Years in which they will slow down. Hanaka* and X-mas will give reasons for Muslim's to attack "Christians and Jews."

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
With all honesty and cander:
"What is likely to be the next period of a week to a month where we could expect the rumor mill to work the same way again?"

I can not give you an informed 'prediction' nor estimate.
I do believe that if one cry's "wolf" enough, folks will eventually be de-sensitized and grow exceedingly weary of hearing of such "warnings and predictions".
Its almost as if the anti-terror organizations, that are meant to watch the moves of terrorist organizations, groups, etc., are consulting Jane Dixon and such.

Terrorism is literally and figuratively making a joke of some of the worlds intel organizations.
Terrorism and the "acts" associated with it will not and can not be fully prevented or thwarted....it will always maintain the element of disguise and surprise.

They couldn't pay me enough to be the one to make assessments and predictions in respect to terrorism and the "possible" next location of an "act".

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Official: Al-Qaeda plans something big By Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY WASHINGTON � A top counterterrorism official says al-Qaeda operatives dropped plans this year for several small attacks in the USA to focus on plotting a "more spectacular" assault comparable to the Sept. 11 attacks. The U.S. counterterrorism official, who has access to all intelligence on the terrorist group, told USA TODAY this week that officials have no specific evidence to indicate how or when al-Qaeda might try to launch a massive strike on U.S. soil. just a reminder that the echos of rumors continue

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The USA Today article is a braodbrush account of not much, just Bu# and disinfo.

"Echos of rumors" indeed.

There is something pertinent at the tale of the article:

* The counterterrorism official said the government is conducting more than 1,000 terror-related investigations in the USA. Nearly all of them involve people suspected of raising funds or recruiting for al-Qaeda or Middle Eastern terror groups.

Other suspects are classified as "unwitting facilitators" whom operatives are using to obtain fraudulent documents or other materials. *

Unwitting facilitators are caught in the web of the USA P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act (esp Version II) and can have all their assets frozen before, during and after any investigation. Good luck to you if you are ever unwittingly caught up in an unwitting exchange because of some unwitting event between an unwitting employer with an unwitting client involving a witting so-called "terrorist".

new topics

top topics

join