It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING! Well, actually I thought of it during skool, but, well....JUST READ!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, M&M has blonde hair and blue eyes. This is the common description of the Illuminati(correct me if I'm wrong). Well, in one of his new songs, he talks about "marching to a New World Order", and him "ruling the world". If this is so, this would make him Lucifer..... Is this the coming of Sataan? Are the prophecies coming true?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i posted soem lyrics on another board that i think had that in em ill check it out

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, I think it was you, Quicksilver, who posted them, and I thank you for doing so, because if you hadn't, I wouldn't have thought of this. Since I do not know much about the Illuminati, if I have made any mistakes whatsoever, please correct me and I will be grateful.

Please post your feelings and findings about this topic.

Thank you

-'Spectah

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:03 PM
link   
NWO isn't satan. How do you get rule the world and come out with lucifer?

Hitler wanted to rule the world, the Romans tried, Gangis Kahn(3/4 of known world!
!) did the best, but they weren't lucifer. Sorry, but eminem sucks, I don't see NWO using him. Maybe the pop b*tche$ or the fairy boys to brain wash the youth of today, but not eminem.

Just my tid-bit. But this was a good thought. Blond hair blue eyed, hey, wasn't that Nazi regime thinking?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:17 PM
link   
in the bible it tell about the leader of the NWo would become the anti christ. I doubt M&M is the Antichrist. But he could be a part the Illuminati. i am very pleased that i have expanded the thought of a fellow conspiritor and drew you away from that New fangled idea of public education its all the Illuminati ha haha

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In his lyrics, it says he will rule the world, and that he marching towards a new world order. I did not come up with the idea of him ruling, I just presented it to you fellow paranoid freaks. Yes, lots of people want to rule the world James, but most of them don't involve the NWO or Illuminati. Most people don't even know what they are.

kim

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 06:45 AM
link   
eminem as satan....hmm no im not getting it. i just want to see his new movie when it comes out in th UK!

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a wazzock? yes.

satan? probably not ...

- qo.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 08:36 AM
link   
how the hell did you get from blonde hair and blue eyes to the coming of the antichrist?

OMG! GONZO'S BLUE AND HAS A CHICKEN FETISH!!!!!!!!
run for the hills, the end of days is at hand!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I never didnt aint said nuttin bout no darnded dang there antichrist.

Somebody else brought it up.

new topics

top topics

join