It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the next president continue the war?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What do all you guys and gales think would happen if a new president was elected? Was this war necessary or what!?

My opinion is that if another president was elected, he will probably pull many of the U.S. soldiers out of Iraq. Then, the country will be even more corrupt (can't get much worse than now, lol) than it is now. Soon, Nukes and many other mass destructive weapons will be built and used against us.....

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by agentlopez]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Who's going to nuke us? It's not like nukes are easy to make and then you have to get here. They would need a icmb for that. We can't pull out of Iraq now everyone knows that even the war protestors. Bush stirred up a hornets nest by getting rid of Saddam the ultra conservative muslims will take over Iraq sooner or later which means more people dieing for alah. Who knows what's going to happen Bush doesn't don't you remeber the Iraqi people where going to welcome us as liberators with flowers hahahaha. One #ing lie after another from the White house.
I tell you though we will leave soon as the country is pumped dry.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
well, that's a bright outlook!
ha ha, just kidding. i actually feel the same way.
really, i think it depends on what the guy believes... but i also think it'll be very hard for someone who is pro-war on terrorism to be elected. i think a lot of the country wants to get out of iraq. but that'll be what gets us nuked...

i'm going to live in russia.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Now, in all honesty guys, do you think the votes of America are all by the people? They say, the American vote is a dictator vote. In other words, most of the elections are riged and the goverment has many of the consecutive votes.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Don't know much about nukes, do you DirtyDevil?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Nukes are a unstable atoms that when split, it creates a big enough explosion to whipeout the whole east cost of America. When it does explode, it releases radiation that can spread past the blast point killing more than you can imagin. radiation is poisoning that literally cooks your insides. When a atomic bomb explodes, and you see the bright like, you will only have 30 seconds to live before the blast radius is destroyed by the nuclear winter's winds.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you would like a website on how to build nuclear weapons and what they are made of, please check this website out. Remember, this is not a website that should always be given out. When it gets into the wrong hands, we might as well say good-bye.

www.student.nada.kth.se...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think the war on terrorism will continue no matter who becomes the next pres. although it will again be G. Bush.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The link for the nuclear site does not work because the site was banned because of the info. What dangerous stuff was on that website. I am sort of glad that it was banned

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillrunner
I think the war on terrorism will continue no matter who becomes the next pres. although it will again be G. Bush.

I would have to say, G. Bush's chances of being President are very slim considering is dilikin in America, but like I siad, the goverment mostly picks who they want...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Try this again. I have more than one window open and am getting confused as to what thread I'm responding to!

Agent Lopez, your info is totally incorrect. Take it from me. I have a clue about that particular topic. Nuclear weapons had not that yield 15 years ago, and we have not tested anymore since. As a matter of fact, nothing in anyone's arsenal had the capability you mention.

Will the next president continue the war? Of course. Even if he doesn't, he will not declare it over. With declarations of war come increased control over the population.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
To answer your question.

Yes he will continue it.

Unless Dennis Kusinach is elected, but then again he has no shot.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Who is he, Dreamz, I can almost place him and it seems like there is good vibes from the memory.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I would hope that the war would not conintue, but Im sure it wont just come to a sudden halt.
The raid on IRAQ for "WMD'S" will not stop.
The damage has been done and now America must bring democracy to the country they have helped destroy.
Deep

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It would be a bit late if whoever was elected tried to because the countries involved would be belligerent enough to not want to stop. Although then again, US is the most powerful country, so nevermind...

I'm sure it'll be Bush again, anyway...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Who is he, Dreamz, I can almost place him and it seems like there is good vibes from the memory.

(Congressman) D-Ohio
He is one of the "extras" running for the Dem. party. His main plan is that he will go the the UN and have the US troops out of Iraq in 90 days, all the while handing over contracts for infrastructure over to the UN. He also has plans on Medi-care and Electronic voting. But he is a longshot to say the least. He kind of resembles Ross Perot if you ask me.

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Many soldiers have died for no purpose. If you tell me the purpose was to keep Iraq safe, I find you miss leading. America should take action much faster!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentlopez
Many soldiers have died for no purpose. If you tell me the purpose was to keep Iraq safe, I find you miss leading. America should take action much faster!

Ok, give me a break for this response because I am hammered BUT.....

If you tell me the purpose was to keep Iraq safe is your quote and then you say America should take action much quicker, is that or is that not a contradiction? I am sorry but make up your mind, you cant have it both ways. Can you?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
As much as I hate what is going on over in Iraq, I think it is too late to pull out now. Things have to be followed through. If the forces left now then Saddam would come back claiming to have vanquished the US, things would be worse there than ever.

Perhaps the US should never have gone to Iraq in the first place, but they did, might as well make some good of it.

Look what happened after the US left Afghanistan aftr helping to push back the USSR. They left the country in turmoil and an oppressive government took over and Osama's hatred of the US was created.

I don't know how the government plans to leave Iraq peacefully, hopefully they do a better job than they did many times in the past.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentlopez
Now, in all honesty guys, do you think the votes of America are all by the people? They say, the American vote is a dictator vote. In other words, most of the elections are riged and the goverment has many of the consecutive votes.

I agree 100%, I think they all sat back and laugh at us going to cast our votes like it makes any difference. Maybe they all draw straws to see who is going to win but we the taxpayers and voters have nothing to do with it other than it is probably very comical to the politicians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join