It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When" we are attacked next -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
When we are attacked next(I have come to the conclusion of inevitability) I have a feeling that Israel will instantaneously carry out heavy, possibly tactical nuclear attacks against the leadership in Damascus as well as Iran and possibly Saudi Arabia. I am just wondering if anyone else has thought of this as the scenario that will lead to WWIII?

Not saying that the strike against America won't be the cause, but the first of many retaliatory(sp) strikes will be immediatly made by Israel.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I will agree with you. When we are again attacked it will be seen as an opportunity for other countries to do what it is they feel needs to be done.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That may happen only if the next attack is a nuke on US soil.

But to be honest I don't think Isreal would do such a thing. They'd just tell to US gov to do it for them.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Why wouldnt Isreal want to nuke Saudi Arabia?

If Isreal attacked forien Arab governments, the poeple might not feel inlicned to attack Isreal because the Arab governments are less for the people that even the US or Russian Governments. Really Arab COUntries have no government. They build palaces and everyone else #s or lives in the dirt. The people live in tents or mud huts while the royalty lives in palaces.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It is very, very doubtful that Israel would resort to nuclear weapons unless it were attacked with one first.

The first country to use a nuclear weapon would be an international pariah - something that Israel could ill afford to be. Israel needs all the friends it can get.

Nuclear weapons are far more likely to be used by cultures who see their own populations as "expendable". This is why the West seems to be so worried about North Korea and Iran. If you use a nuclear weapon, the chances are that you are going to receive a retaliatory strike from a Westernised country, therefore you will be aware that you are going to sustain heavy civilian casualties. The West and Israel need their civilians to keep thier economies and countries working - lose the general population and the country will not be able to produce and survive. The people at the top are used to living well and rely on the population to support them.
Less well developed countries already have the bulk of their wealth distributed between a few upper classes. Also, the majority of their populations are just surviving and not producing and are therefore more expendable.

top topics

join