It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woot! first posting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, but I have been reading various material listed here. Simply put-- it seems posters here have more of a understanding that what shown to the public as "truth" is of course anything but. We have been lied to for many years now. Anyway, check this article and express your opinions.

www.wealth4freedom.com...

c. The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.

The above document was passed out at the ECO meeting, and we eventually received a copy after almost two years had transpired. We feel that the above document provides sufficient information as to the design of the NWO relative to world population. The telephone number was attempted and found to be associated with Senator Gephardt.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Aliceinwonderland]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think it's a fine job of having a first post. I'm not really one to judge on these matters, I however applaude you.

(I've made my comment upon seeing how many links I've posted... none)
(Only time...)

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nice to see you here. Please go to the introductions forum and leave a thread!

As far as the topic, I think its hogwash. We are not vastly overpopulated, we have lousy logistics, inefficient systems and stupid people who live in stupid places, but we are not beyond capacity at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
...But the NWO seems to *think* we're overpopulated. Instead of making the systems of food distribution & housing more efficient (& more costly to their already huge bank accounts), they've opted to reduce the population instead.

...Of course, the fact that *fewer* people would be easier to contro than many people is only a coincidence...

top topics

join