It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

current debates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dear JB1,

Me and some fellow ATSers are very concerned about the judges. Are they well? Can they carry out the cognitive functions required in judging? Are you waiting for all the debates to finish before sending out the judges?

cheers
ktpr

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I dont want to take this too seriously but I really want to know where I stand I dedicated a lot of time and effort into debate, but still no reply, I think JB1 was talking about letting both me and mooseofterror through as we have actually debated. Though I still want to know what the outcome was.
I just want a firm date when we will know.
Bloody hell this is only the first round, tension mounts!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
bigdanprice- im totally there for you dude... aw man.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
I think JB1 was talking about letting both me and mooseofterror through as we have actually debated. Though I still want to know what the outcome was.

Given that only two of the six debates were actually completed, this seems like a sensible suggestion to be, if it can be worked out.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Maybe we shoud judge them ourselves. Actually I should do another running commentary too...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Lets have a peoples judgment/vote, maybe we could start a post with a poll so the ATS Joe public could air their views, this should be done in Chitchat I think so that it remains purely speculative.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
just posted a long assed review. I think that mooseofterror won.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think Bigdanprince has also got a good chance

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't worry Mycroft, I am sure someone will also post a review of your debate
You did great too by the way

Would like to see the results anyway, just like the new topics, they should come today

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the compliment.

I am anxious to get results, or at least get an update on the progress of the judging.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Guess it will be the Sunday the 14th of December.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mooseoffteror you probably weren't even kidding when you said it would be the 14th of December, kinda weird... that it takes that long... are they really waiting for MrWinston and Mycroft...?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Mooseoffteror you probably weren't even kidding when you said it would be the 14th of December, kinda weird... that it takes that long... are they really waiting for MrWinston and Mycroft...?

We're done and have been for a while. Maybe one of the judges had a life-event that called them away.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I did send a U2U to John Bull 1 and he replied he was going to "deal with it." It's not exactly informative, but I suppose I can be patient knowing we haven't been forgotten.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
there must have been something wrong or something,
for John Bull, because it probably isn't without a reason it takes that long...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Which day of December is it right now?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
WHERE ARE THE DEBATE RESULTS *POUNDS FIST ON DESK*

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have given up hope of ever knowing the results, I ve been nice about it but I am just pissed off now. No Christmas suprises seem likely.
The whole comp has ground to a halt. Its a damn shame...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join