It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West Memphis 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have been following this site for several months now.It is very interesting and looks like these kids may have been dealt a bad hand.It's hard to say but I believe that maybe they should be allowed the dna testing and a new trial.I believe in the justice system but it is not perfect by any means.Check it out and mabe we can discuss your thoughts about this tragedy.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have been following this story for a couple of years. I still think that the step-father had something to do with it.
A tragic mess and a miscarriage of justice.

BG

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You know I kind of got that feeling about the stepfather myself.The site is one of the most detailed I have ever seen as for as evidence and testimony.The more I read the more I think they may have the wrong guys.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You know,it's kind of a shame when posts like What do you think is the best kitchen knife gets more interest than a possible true conspiracy.Oh well,whatever.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
I have been following this story for a couple of years. I still think that the step-father had something to do with it.
A tragic mess and a miscarriage of justice.

BG

I am along the same train of thought...

seems to me the law is taking th easy way out...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
You know,it's kind of a shame when posts like What do you think is the best kitchen knife gets more interest than a possible true conspiracy.Oh well,whatever.

It is a shame. Because anyone who would take the time to look into the facts will see that there is something going on here.
exdog, you are correct, the law is taking the easy way out. In their eyes, the case is closed and no further investigation nescessary.
It is amazing to me that this can happen, in full view of the press, no less, and nothing is being done.

BG

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I've been following this for a while now too........

recently , back in August, Henry ROllins did a benefit gig here for these guys defense fund. I was there front row centre ........ fabulous gig, shame about the cause.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Has anyone watched the films about this incident?Just wondering if they are worth checking out.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've seen the films, they are good and very informative, if you have the stomach for it (they show pictures of the bodies and things) and once you watch them, you'll have no doubt, that those 3 kids were framed because they wore black/goth looking clothes, and that it was the step father that did it.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well this is an old thread but there has been some big news about the case. It seems the DNA came back as a negative match on all three boys, but did match the step-father of one of the victims.
Read about it here.

This is a very interesting website and very detailed about the case.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am really suprised that no one is interested in this.
The site has archives of the evidence. Hours and hours of research at your finger tips. Pictures and transcripts of interviews. It really looks like these guys got a bad rap.

top topics

join