It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction on Last Day of Earth!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey, this is my first post, and it is just a theory, nothing that I fully believe.

What if the end of the world had to do with Planet X? And say that it really isn't the end of the world just the end of the world as we know it. Say that Planet X is on an orbit around our sun "Sol", somehow this is I am not sure. And say it is such an advanced race of beings that they have mastered an artificial sun for the times they are far away from "Sol". Say the planet gets nearest to our sun every couple million years, and the last time this event occured was in the time of Jesus. He may have been a intellectual from this "Planet X" and with there technology gathered believers and followers.
This theory may also account for the missing "5th planet". It is possible that when Planet X came withing its orbit the pull between the two ripped this 5th planet apart (an interesting idea).
Back the the end of the world. Say we are so far advanced in this time we can travel great distances in space so that we can communicate with the inhabitants of this 5th planet. Knowing our civilization we would end up engaging in a war with these new found companions and this may be the battle between good and evil!
Say an alien from this planet saves those who are not in the fight against them and lets them on there planet before delivering the final blow to earth, which devestates Earth.
The saved ones on the planet would be in a "heaven" of sort while the ones left on Earth would be in a sort of "hell". Interesting.

This again is just a theory and im sorry for the lack of explanation for some things. It would almost take an entire book to explain it well. Let me know what u think!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If that happens, I make sure to call you and tell you were right and I was wrong.

But until then 'YOU ARE WRONG'.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Im not saying im right, but it is just an interesting theory, a different way of looking at things!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfrankwick
Im not saying im right, but it is just an interesting theory, a different way of looking at things!

Sorry to disappoint you, but your way of thinking is not exactly what we haven't been used to.

On the bright side, your first post is better than most of our first posts.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by surfup]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Right, but have u ever heard this theory?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Right, but have u ever heard this theory?

Kind of.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Where is this Im very interested in any theories of the last days! Or Planet X.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Where is this Im very interested in any theories of the last days! Or Planet X.

For some time you will be...after that you will move on to conspiracies our gov't is involved in.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If you call anal probes heaven! I'd rather stay on earth I see what them dam aliens do to people over at rense.com!!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Planet X is indeed called Rupert, not an artificial star. What destroyed the 5th planet was either a comet strike or God destroying the resting place of the Nephilim.

And as for the last day? My guess is somewhere in the year 3003 at the least. Depends when God comes back, because he says he will reign ON EARTH for 1000 years, then destroy it and build a new one.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
...then destroy it and build a new one.

Yep, God has nothing else to do since he doesn't exit.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

...then destroy it and build a new one.

Yep, God has nothing else to do since he doesn't exit.

Yeah, when you don't exit, you don't leave and you have to do something eventually.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yeah, when you don't exit, you don't leave and you have to do something eventually.

When something don't exit, like rational part of the brain of people who believe in God, you don't exist and you don't do anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Planet X is actually a cloaked planet which is why we cannot see it...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Planet X is actually a cloaked planet which is why we cannot see it...

Unlike your brain, which is non-existent.

NO OFFENSE, I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

When something don't exit, like rational part of the brain of people who believe in God, you don't exist and you don't do anything.

I think this is like the 5th or 6th post today that you have said "exit" instead of "exist" So to continue harassing you...

For something not to exit, it must exist, because for all things to happen they must at some point be driven by an existing force. Therefore God exists because he cannot exit this universe.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I think this is like the 5th or 6th post today that you have said "exit" instead of "exist" So to continue harassing you...

For something not to exit, it must exist, because for all things to happen they must at some point be driven by an existing force. Therefore God exists because he cannot exit this universe.

Sorry for the spelling mistake Mr. I Know How to spell everything and never makes a mistake.

For the theory you posted, I don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

WHAT?

To exist the universe doesn't he have to enter, since he is non-existent he couldn't have entered and therfore making your theory quite lame.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by surfup]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
my one wish is that i can be smoking a fat fat joint of some sick ass killer mj when the world comes crashing down. the last chill person on the planet. anyone else wanna hit this?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seems all the "God haters" on this board can't argue a point without having to stoop to stupid insults. Why even respond to them?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
my one wish is that i can be smoking a fat fat joint of some sick ass killer mj when the world comes crashing down. the last chill person on the planet. anyone else wanna hit this?

Pass it this way my man!! I'd much rather spend the last moments of existence chillin' and smokin' with someone like you than being in the middle of all chaos.

Just smokin' some bud, listen to some good tunes and awaiting the end with a smile on my face!

<<   2 >>

join