It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and the Occult

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Called as The Occult history of Third Reich.

It has 3 parts:

1) The Enigma of the Swastika.
2) The SS Blood and Soil.
3) Adolf Hitler.

You can get it on DVD or by download..

I suggest by buying of the DVD..

Google Links!

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
He's been dabling with occult force a lot, of course.

If you want to know more, search on the Golden Dawn. I've read that Hitler was deeply interested in this system of magic.

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I bought that 3 DVD Set at Best Buy. It is pretty interesting. And only $17 for all three!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by yogibear
From Canuck>

Like it or not, Hitler was a strategic genius. He made alot of mistakes near the end which led to his downfall, but the blame must also go to his Commanders and Generals

I have to disagree with this one. His chances of winning the
2nd world war would have been greater had he listened to
and allowed his generals to fight the war their way.
His biggest mistake was invading Russia while still fighting
the British in the west.
His generals actually had little regard for his strategic abilities. Remember he came out of the Army as a corporal
not an officer.

When the war was going badly for the Germans, some of the generals(Rommel included) actually conspired to assassinate him.
The truth is that it's not his generals who were to blame solely,but Hitler himself who shares the bigger blame for his defeat.

Correct. many of the Feldmarschalls were against Hitlers strategem, but were rather hand-tied. Many of them were not even Nazis, just regular soldiers who wanted to win a war for the glory of Germany.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Hitler was dangerously removed from reality, period. These kinds of neruosies and psychosis aren't really surprisng, considering his person history. It's a fixation upon religion caused by extreme trauma in addition to chemical imbalances, in my opinion. I don't condone any of his actions- I just don't think there is a chance in hell that a sane perosn would have done half of what he did.

DE

How about Stalin? Was he sane?
How about Mao? sane?
How about all mass murderers?
They sane?
Bush would appear sane.
Other presidents, people would appear sane....even though they are mass murderers.
You cant just call someone insane because they mass murder. Or maybe u can

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Hitler just used peoples fear to gain control. Hitler was filled with hate towards the jews, he was far from crazy. He must be smart if he can get a whole nation to embrace him and accept his racist views.

who is to say one can not be both crazy and smart at the same time?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Im not pimping Hitler or anything, but I currently read "mein Kampf" (which by the way most bookstores REFUSE to carry ) Go figure (who runs this country).

Anyhow! The man is VERY VERY sharp...........

Power got the best of him.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Steff

He was a good political leader but a rotten military leader (who didn't know he was a rotten military leader).

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
reply to post by Steff

He was a good political leader but a rotten military leader (who didn't know he was a rotten military leader).

He obvioulsy was good enough and surrounded him with good enough people for America to take notice and recruit half his staff post WW2

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Steff

Oh, his scientists were brilliant, no doubt about that. And he had some damn good generals, too. Problem was, he routinely ignored the advice of his generals.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Steff

Oh, his scientists were brilliant, no doubt about that. And he had some damn good generals, too. Problem was, he routinely ignored the advice of his generals.

True that....His BIG mistake was trying to take Stalingrad (strategically).....His line of thinkin was basically.......I must take the city that bears the bolsjeviks name....Beginning of the end.

But I have yet to seen any politician, who was so in tune with controlling a group of people like he was...I believe when he was elected, he had a 90% + approval rating.......MASTER of propaganda he was......Or as we call it in the western world.....COMMERCIALS/ADVERTISING!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steff
True that....His BIG mistake was trying to take Stalingrad (strategically).....His line of thinkin was basically.......I must take the city that bears the bolsjeviks name....Beginning of the end.

Admittedly Stalingrad was not the best strategic target and we have certainly been educated to believe that it was an ideological target rather than a military one but not necessarily so. In Hitler's own words;

"Stalin expected us to attack in the centre...I was not interested. I wanted to get to the Volga and Stalingrad...I did so because it is a very important place. Thirty million tonnes of transport can be cut off there, including nearly nine million tonnes of oil."

Not so daft then.

Hitler should have and could have taken Stalingrad. That he didn't is because someone in OKW was feeding the Soviets the precise German Order of Battle. The Russians were only able to defeat Germany because they were informed of ALL Hitler's decisions within hours. They were even able to ask this contact, via handlers, questions. For example on 10 November 1942 they asked "What is the current position of the 11th and 18th armoured division and the 25th mobile division that were previously engaged in the Bryansk-Bolkhov sector?" We know this because the CIA intercepted the transmission and decoded it. There are many many more.

That is quite an advantage don't you think?

Hitler may have conflicted with his Generals, to many he would always be no more than an upstart former corporal, but to others like Guderian he was admired for his "intuitive warfare". They all turned on him in the end, but they had little choice, the allies would not even talk to them about peace until Hitler was deposed or dead. They knew it and so did he. He had himself tried repeatedly to negotiate a peace to no avail, the allies did not want peace, the Nazis did not want peace - bizarrely Hitler did.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Great post KilgoreTrout.
I too have seen those documentaries about the Nazi's and the Occult, fascinating watch.
But surely they would of won the war if they did possess any supernatural powers??
I wonder if any of the allies were also dabbling in the Occult too at that time?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
I understand Hitler was very interested in the occult, and sent expeditions to find artifacts which would make him invincible.

he was interested/ obsessed with occult because he was a sociopath...

sending expeditions to 'find' mythic artifacts...tells me he was delusional too

~~~~~~~

m0rbid; wrote,"Search on 'The Golden Dawn. I've heard that Hitler was deeply interested on this system of magic"

Seekerof; pointed out 2 ATS threads; "Order of the Black Sun", "The Thule Society"

StUdio' adds .... there's the Ark of the Covenant,
the Spear of Destiny, Mme Helene Blavatsky & Theosophy, Aryan race, the Nordic pantheon of gods (see Wagner's music that helped generate the supremacy thought among germans at the time)
and the obscure 'Eternal Ice-Fire' model

Hitler gathered around himself- -or else attracted those kind of people who were preoccupied with a dark occult centering of their thoughts & lives, these people who then became brown-shirts, SS, gestapo, and the numberous layers of Nazi & 3rd reich apparatus...
they, the willing followers, were both attracted to the Nazi cult, and became empowered with a certain inner strenth by 'evangelizing' their own particular sociopathic worldview which was centered on some aspect of dark occult philosophy or practice.

Hitler did not create the structure & layers of the 3rd reich, he was only the axel or hub of all the miscrants and occult obsessed dark sapiritualists and assorted racial supremists, bigots, haters, thugs & such people that chose to pursue the perverted Dark Nature of man.

a small cabal engineered the Nazi party ... an intentional anthisis of the Jesus cult

[edit on 24-9-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Not that I'm disputing the (highly likely) accuracy of reports about leaks in the German command structure to the Russians, but I've never read this before. Can you provide me some external sources, either internet or print, where I can read more about this?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Not that I'm disputing the (highly likely) accuracy of reports about leaks in the German command structure to the Russians, but I've never read this before. Can you provide me some external sources, either internet or print, where I can read more about this?

No problem, there is not a great deal of information on the web, mostly in print and quite recent - documents have been steadily declassified over the past couple of decades.

For the Stalingrad information - this is the "Lucy Spy Ring" and their agent in the OKW was "Werther". Reference: Louis Kilzer, "Hitler's Traitor: Martin Bormann and the Defeat of the Reich" (US 2000). Kilzer theorises that Werther may have been Bormann. I am not convinced, but the "spy" was undoubtably high up. To my knowledge, there has been no formal identification.

The CIA intercepted thousands of Soviet wireless transmissions to and from Switzerland many of which have been declassified and which Kilzer uses as his source.

I

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just to continue where I left off above - my ineptitude strikes again - I tried to save but seemingly posted by mistake - duh!!!

Uber - some web site that give a bit more background.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I can recommend some further books on the topic but Kilzer's is the most up to date. Although he favours Bormann as "Werther" I don't think he presents much supporting evidence and I think there are much more likely candidates. However, he has studied the CIA documents and his book provides the best reference to this material - which is pertinent to your question.

All the best

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join