It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and the Occult

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I understand Hitler was very interested in the occult, and sent expeditions to find artifacts which would make him invincible. Do you know of this? Any links?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This artifact is said to give the posessor great power.

"The guide said the spear was supposedly the one which a Roman Centurion thrust into the side of Jesus Christ at the Crucifixion. After the group departed, Hitler stepped forward for a closer look."

Spear Of Destiny

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Did him a lot of good eh?

oh well that is why is sucks to be a tool of the dark side, cause you are disposable.

I try to explain that to people but they just don't wanna see it.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting...

Ive been researching on the internet, and it seemed Hitler was talking to a being, even though he was alone. I dunno, but it seems his characted will never be outlined.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yes Hitler was into the occult.........He often dreamt of dark shadows following him and he use to wake up screaming with fear........
There was a documentary on the tv not long ago....

I guess Hitler did have a choice in life.....he chose the one for himself ...
helen

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hitler was dangerously removed from reality, period. These kinds of neruosies and psychosis aren't really surprisng, considering his person history. It's a fixation upon religion caused by extreme trauma in addition to chemical imbalances, in my opinion. I don't condone any of his actions- I just don't think there is a chance in hell that a sane perosn would have done half of what he did.

DE

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I heard he had syphilis and that's what sent him over the edge? I've also heard he reversed the swastika to gain special powers from that ancient symbol?

www.intelinet.org...

logosresourcepages.org...

www.stargods.org...

www.livingstonemusic.net...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Gee that took a long time, what a few minutes for the members of the dark side brigade to run and tell us that Hitler is only 'crazy.'

Well yes he was crazy, the crazy that comes from selling your soul to the dark side and the way it consumes you.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hitler just used peoples fear to gain control. Hitler was filled with hate towards the jews, he was far from crazy. He must be smart if he can get a whole nation to embrace him and accept his racist views.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Infinite,

yes but don't they say that infinite power corrupts...

not that he had infinite power but then again for all intentional purposes from his perspective he did..

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Now y'all played too much Wolfenstein. But apparently the guys at id software did some research into the history of Hitler & the occult (and twisted some to make the wolfenstein games more scary).

But some of these occult stuff still have a christian background. The spear of destiny legend surely has a christian background.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
silly people and their searching for physical objects, if hitler was really into the occult he would've known it pointless to search for such an object as it obviously only works for the one, sword in the stone, the ark, head of olaf the holy, etc etc etc

he was on a mission of the side of good, he was corrupted with his power tho, sadly he could not stop the evil ones

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As far as the ark, and the spear are concerned...it was obviously an interpretation that ANY army, not the army of God, would be able to employ their powers. Yes, Hitler was very into the occult, so much so, that many claim he correctly interpreted a Nostradamus quatrain that enabled him to evade the Maginot Line. Likewise, he used the quatrains in propaganda (as did the allies), when they were favorable to him, or could be twisted to be so...

Much of the upper echelon of the SS were also into the occult, including his inner circle...and especially Himler...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok, what Hitler did is wrong, we all agree to that. But I see some of you saying he was insane and the like. True, he did have syphylis and long term syphylis can result in neural damage. Hitler loved whores, he loved the circus, he enjoyed Jewish movies as well.

History has made him out to be a complete madman, I agree in part with this.

He did not gain favour with his people through fear, he had a "silver tongue", he could work the crowd into a frenzy because he was a well endowed speaker, not some loon preying on peoples fears.
I've researched him alot and even read bits of Mein Kampf, he simply is not quite the maniacal killer most people seem to think he was.

ALSO, keep in mind that EVERYTHING that was done to the Jews/Blacks/Gays/Cripples/Etc, was not told to him in fine detail, it's not like he planned every little detail in every concentration camp or in every battle. And yes, he did personally sanctify most atrocities.

Like it or not, Hitler was a strategic genius. He made alot of mistakes near the end which led to his downfall, but the blame must also go to his Commanders and Generals.

Furthermore, you have to realize that Nazi Germany's point of view was completely different from the rest of the worlds.

To them, they were in the right. To us, they are murderers.

One countries hero is another countries villain.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
if hitler was such the genius he wouldn't have been using so much speed because he'd have known the paranoia it would cause, then he coulda had more for his troops lol

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I really dont know anything. Ask Necro99 he knows A LOT about hitler ^^

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here are a few links that my be of interest to this topic:
"Order of the Black Sun"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The Thule Society"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope they will be informative as well as helpful.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have just read "The Spear Of Destiny" by Trevor Ravenscroft" .
This book is all about Hitler and his supposed delving into
the paranormal.
It connects him to the so-called spear of destiny(the spear of Longinus or the holy lance).
It mentions also how he came to regard himself as a reincarnation of an evil prince named klingsor(Landulf of Capua).
It makes very interesting reading but I would seriously not accept everything it says or claims.
I suspect much of it stems from the author's creative imagination.
Also if I remember correctly the so-called spear of Longinus
that is in the hofburg museum has never been dated back
to the crucifixion of Christ.
It is believed to be a replica of the holy lance and nothing more.
Down through history there have been quite a few artifacts that have been identified as the actual one.
In the vatican there is even supposed to be one but no one has seriously come forth and proven it.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
From Canuck>

Like it or not, Hitler was a strategic genius. He made alot of mistakes near the end which led to his downfall, but the blame must also go to his Commanders and Generals

I have to disagree with this one. His chances of winning the
2nd world war would have been greater had he listened to
and allowed his generals to fight the war their way.
His biggest mistake was invading Russia while still fighting
the British in the west.
His generals actually had little regard for his strategic abilities. Remember he came out of the Army as a corporal
not an officer.

When the war was going badly for the Germans, some of the generals(Rommel included) actually conspired to assassinate him.
The truth is that it's not his generals who were to blame solely,but Hitler himself who shares the bigger blame for his defeat.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't know if this is correct...
But we learned in school years back (Left school now)
that Hitler killed himself in one of his undeground rooms. Is this true?

Maybe, just maybe... If he was connected with the occult, he was 'taken over' by a demon? Like possesed? And that he didn't actually kill himself. He was killed as it were by a spirit. There have been cases like that. E.g. The Exorcist (based on true story). Ok, so she wasn't killed in the film... But you know what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join