It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - how will it change....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How do you think the NWO will affect the following :

1. The news and how it's reported. not that we do now, but would we ever really be informed of what's going on in the world ?

2. What we watch - television shows - movies.
Would all of the television shows pertain to NWO and the new way of life, the same with movies... ?

3. Would Sports change, would thier still be professional sports ?

4. What about schools and universities, each and every kid from kindergarten through high school a uniform to wear ? The studies, what would they be like, would History be taught the same as it is now ?

5. Our homes and cars, could they still be what we want or would thier be one "style" or "type" and eventually all others would be done away with?

Those are some basic questions / ideas that I had. What do you guys think ? We've all talked about some other aspects of the NWO, what about these ?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The NWO is already here, the world is globalizing, and will probably turn into a police state in the end.

Don't forget the NWO is just a gang out to make $ and too do that they have to keep power stay on top of the pile, the NWO are corporations. The is no one group of people pulling the strings just alot of crooks that catch each others drift.

Its like the mafia, but with a throwin of ideology.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I thought this was a pretty good question...
no responses though.. hmmmm

I'll have to come up with something better I guess.

have a good one.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah,your question wasn't that great. Mostly because you asked un-important things. It doesn't matter what sports will be like or what houses will look like. I don't believe things like that will change that much. The news doesn't and never will report whole truths. T.V and movies will be full of subliminal messages and will probably glorify the nwo. Kids will be taught pointless crap to keep their minds off of the terrible things going on (like the way they are now) and will also be told constantly how great the world government is.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I agree, It wasn't a GREAT question, but I was just tyring to take a different look at things, we always talk about the obvious affects of the NWO, the potentially negative.... I just wanted a different discussion on life after NWO...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
it will be like "1984". Everything we do and watch will be controlled and monitor. People who are against it will be dealt with via death or work camps

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No more freedom of speech.

Don't like the goverment?

Doesn't matter, YOUR DEAD NOW.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was wondering some of those same things just the other day. Will there be Rock and Country Stars? Or will everyone just lose faith in everything and quit supporting idols like they do today? Many nations don't recognise things that are popular half way around the globe. Country music is popular in the US but in Germany I heard it was almost unheard of. I don't know that to be true. Maybe some musics and sports will become comepletely extinct. I think they will hold on to any money makers though. I like to think if I should live to see it that things will be better. Im sure that all of TV and music too, is aimed at programing us and will continue to do so.

I assume history will be taught as if the world had always operated as one

The best years of life are short, I personally would not like to live long enough to be in a nursing home or severely handycapped. I don't know why retarded children are made to live one misirable day on this earth. I saw a poor little girl the other day with her mouth open wide and her arms all curled up, her eyes and head wandering everywhere as her mother pushed her in a special wheel chair and I wondered. Why? I have to agree with the new worlders on that one.

It would be nice in the NWO if one could get pulled over by the law inforcement for no blinkers on a dump truck and it be alright to drive it on the other two miles and not have to get it towed. I mean, if that is a life and death situation they could atleast follow you two miles with thier lights on. Like Andy and Barney would have done it (The Andy Griffith Show). I seriously doubt that that kind of protect and serve is what the NWO has in mind though. I guess I should know the reason they don't is because the average Joe would be right back out there tommorrow with no blinkers. That being the case it doesn't matter if I would have gone strait and gotten it fixed. I get treated like like an average Joe. When laws are written for the masses the responsible get bit undeservingly. I could drink two beers with dinner and drive home but can't because too many 5th time offenders have wrecked and killed someone.

Hopefully we will get to continue to go hunting and fishing if we want too in the future. Most people are pretty responsible with thier guns. I imagine some things will be better and some will be worse. Its hard to say. I hope it will be better though. If people aren't happy or atleast think they are happy things are not going to run smoothly. The morale of the team has to be kept up to win.

I guess one needs to know if the dinner they are serving is something desirous or not. Will they have something for everyone? Probably not. Will they have everyone for something? Maybe not.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by TgSoe]

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by TgSoe]

top topics

join