It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That was my point by the way seapeople.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
That was my point by the way seapeople.

I know what your point was.
But my point is this.

I have seen blacked out documents and other such nonsense before. There is definitely things held from us in what the government or other agencies percieve as national security measures. Since that it is held from us though...that means we dont know what it is. So you cannot say that it is evidence of aliens if you dont know what it is. If there was any way to prove aliens are visiting earth, then someone would have done it. We "normal people" are just as smart as our governments. The coverup would have to be much deeper than possible. Your friends, neighbors, and relatives would have to be involved. We as normal citizens are capable of understanding just as much as the government and are able to improvise enough to find a way to get the information we want.

jra

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
yeah all i see is a grey dot in the sky in that pic. yes i'll agree that it is a Unidentified Flying Object, but not with an alien origin. It seem very silly to jump to conclusions like that right away befor you can even see anything clearly.

what would an alien ufo be doing hovering over a big city in the middle of the day during war time? it's just asking to be shot down. common sence dictates that it would be a military helicopter.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
applying your same logic of 'asking to be shot down' then why would a helicopter hover over that area for any period of time?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hmmm, well ya its prolly a ufo due to the fact, what would a helicopter be doing so high just hovering there in the same spot, for 4 whole minutes? doesnt make any sense to be a chopper now does it? and also its a black spec, meaning in the sun with reflection its prolly glossy silver no chopper is that color. also there was no mention of it. meaning that the gov't knew about it and left it alone.

jra

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I should have been more clear. when i said that if it were an alien UFO. I ment that it would be shot down by US forces. Since they are the ones with the guns and are occupying that city currently. There for, if it were a US helicopter it would not be shot down.

Why would a helicopter be hovering in one spot? It could be apart of a patrol. assisting forces on the ground. like when police helicopters assist the police officers on the ground. radioing information down to them. It makes sence to me anyway.

I don't get how you can see it being a glossy silver. The spec itself is 6 pixels wide and 4 pixels tall (yes i counted). It's also not a black spec. the darkest pixel in the image is #8B9DB1. But of course distance also affects colour. Since blue light refracts from air particles it tends to make distant objects look faded. If this object in question is a helicopter, my guess would be that it's a medium to dark grey/green. I have no idea what colour sceme they are using out there currently though.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe. But it could just be a plane from far off. This is what it would look like, living in the Bay Area, we see 747s/choppers/small jets, all the time. At night, they could very well be mistaken for a UFO, it looks like a ball of light, until it gets closer. In the day, it looks alot like this. Maybe it is a UFO, but I recognize this to look like a plane . . .

-wD

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Maybe. But it could just be a plane from far off. This is what it would look like, living in the Bay Area, we see 747s/choppers/small jets, all the time. At night, they could very well be mistaken for a UFO, it looks like a ball of light, until it gets closer. In the day, it looks alot like this. Maybe it is a UFO, but I recognize this to look like a plane . . .

-wD

I totally agree with that. It looks like a plane that is going up. You can even see its shape. I think the guy was a liar when he said it stayed in one place for four minutes. I would like to see the video.......because that thing is pointed up. IMO

Isnt there an airport right outside bagdad???

[Edited on 11/24/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is over Baghdad - right ?

At the moment probably some of the most scrutinised airspace on the planet (after London before GWB left)

You have AWACS, Combat Air Control, Fighters in the air not to mention the huge helicopter fleet - and MR Grey shows up in his shiny earth skimmer mk-2

And no one notices ??

And is captured on CNN by mistake ?

Im sorry - plumbing the depths is ok in some cases - but this is out of the realms of fantasy.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
it's realy to unclear to say what the h*ll it is..

someone should write to cnn for a recorded video of that broadcast...

realy, there are way better pics and videos if "ufo's" whatever they might be

some people jump the gun here way to fast

that gose for skeptics and beleavers

now,

why cant theys ufos be "aleins", "man made" at the same time?

and skeptics what was them "ufo's" in the nasa sts videos?

they cant be dust becouse they "are intelgently countroled" IE: flying to see what a light is, and if they were "ice" particals, and they wernt being controled, why dint they smash into the shuttle? also explace how a ice partical can be 3 miles in diamitor?! and not even to say that there "pulsing"

and no ononononono just becouse they move to fast for any living thing to withstand the G forces DOSE NOT WORK

why? if they cancel out gravity that means there also cancelling out enerta, and even if there anti gravity motor isnt cancelling it out, if they could figerout how gravity works why couldnt they and why wouldnt they make 0 enerta bubble??

if there man made then please tell me, were are they being kept?

now, way the evidence again, im just saying what iv heard from tv shows, and the info that i judge to be "real" and by my own eye's so anything i could be saying could be wrong becouse the evidnce iv seen is wrong

even thoughe everything i siad dosnt "prove" that aleins are in controle of any ufo's still dose make you think*

but also contrary to my own argument, if theres realy that many "ufo;s" that were in the nasa shuttle video, wouldnt we be seeing there like as often as we see lightning? also that isnt even talking about the size that iv seen evicnce that theys "ufo;" are so i just debunked ever thing iv just said

PS: i had to get this off my chest, i just hope that the evidence i based this "rant" on is "real"

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i also have other video that show "ufo;s"

but my deffinition of a "real" ufo is

1:there not effected by gravity
2:there intelgently countroled
3: they move way faster then any airplane "known" today

maybe i need classes but i can not see how the thing in the cnn pic is "pointing up"

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
but also contrary to my own argument, if theres realy that many "ufo;s" that were in the nasa shuttle video, wouldnt we be seeing there like as often as we see lightning? also that isnt even talking about the size that iv seen evicnce that theys "ufo;" are so i just debunked ever thing iv just said

Most of those NASA shuttle UFO videos are done using ultraviolet light spectrum cameras. Thats why they are in black and white. I don't know if the weird stuff in those videos are stuck to the ultraviolet light spectrum and are invisible to the human eye and standard cameras, but I guess that is the case and would explain why you don't see that chaos from down here on earth.

I wonder how hard/expensive it would be to get an ultraviolet light camera, perhaps with a telescopic lens, and look up at the sky to see what anomalies could be seen?

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
o i dint know that

do you have any links to what the camras they were using?

[edit] and sorry, for you debukers theys videos were live feeds so they werent tampered with EI: adding the ufo's in

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
wow that was wierd. Normally you dont see stuff like that on such a big news source such as CNN.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yeah and there have been more UFO sightings since this time too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join