It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just visited one of my favourite sites and what do I see!

Great Pic!

Someone was really vigilant to spot this and then do a screen capture, good work!

Well what do you think is it the real deal?

I predict that we will start seeing a lot more of this in future.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Check out the pic at the top of the page with our old friend doing her stuff in the middle east Christianne Amanpour.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
sure that ant just a chopter?

wouldnt be the first one iv seen that looked like a ufo "in a bad pic/video"

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Awesome, maybe it's an alien ufo or the us military's new experimental aircrafts out to kick some terrorist butt!
But, really I wonder what it is?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i dont see any reason for a helicopter to just hover there, ESPECIALLY not over that city. thats just ASKING nearly BEGGING for them to shoot you down. no, this isnt a helicopter, i dont think the armed forces are that dumb yet.

edit: spelling and grammar

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Its certainly a unidentified flying object. At least in the range of being a small fuzzy dot in the sky.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i just looked at the closeup, kinda looks like the classic ufo...

i just would like a higher resoltution pic before i decide

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
that was a great find. cnn of all places.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Wonder if CNN will make any comments about this or just ignore it?

Sometimes I wonder just how obvious it has to get before any of these clowns will actually admit to what is going on. Mind you it is not hard for them to lie when there are so many people that don't want to see what is in front of their eyes a lot of the time also.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why instantly assume the most unlikely scenario?

Bagdhad is rather a large city remember. CNN is also not the only news service in the place. Don't you think there would have been some comment if something so massively out of the ordinary was hovering around over the city?

It very well could have been a helicopter. We only know it was there for 4 minutes. We also only have this information from Cliff S who didn't manage to take more than one picture on his digital camera to prove this.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Its a fake or a copter.

Hell it could even be dust on the lens.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How come you two always post together lately?

You better not be part of some scheme to shaft me.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
i dont see any reason for a helicopter to just hover there, ESPECIALLY not over that city. thats just ASKING nearly BEGGING for them to shoot you down. no, this isnt a helicopter, i dont think the armed forces are that dumb yet.

edit: spelling and grammar

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

Dude,
Its in Iraq...... There is a war going on over there, I dont know if you heard that yet. Helicopters are all over the place. It is just a snap picture, not a video, how can you say it was just hovering. Even if it was just hovering, it could be a helicopter, they can hover. I saw it on the discovery channel once
. And it could have also been traveling towards or away from the camera appearing to hover. Definitely nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh so now I got the third little shyte on me now?

Looks like a disk to me dude, why what does it look like to you?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Oh so now I got the third little shyte on me now?

Looks like a disk to me dude, why what does it look like to you?

Looks like a spec in the distant backround in the middle of a war ridden area of the world.

But to be totally honest, it looks like a plane, climbing. The tail at the bottom. Nose at the top. As a matter of fact if i was to bet on it. I would say that is the case. Take a closer look. Dont look for things when they arent there though.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Why instantly assume the most unlikely scenario?

Bagdhad is rather a large city remember. CNN is also not the only news service in the place. Don't you think there would have been some comment if something so massively out of the ordinary was hovering around over the city?

It very well could have been a helicopter. We only know it was there for 4 minutes. We also only have this information from Cliff S who didn't manage to take more than one picture on his digital camera to prove this.

We only know the guy said it was there for four minutes. WE dont KNOW it was really there for four minutes.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A speck?

what the f....!

being defiant again are we?

oh well you probably don't see the blackboard either at school do you?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How come you two always post together lately?

You better not be part of some scheme to shaft me.

I have no intentions of putting a shaft anywhere near you. Wishful thinking i bet

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

A speck?

what the f....!

being defiant again are we?

oh well you probably don't see the blackboard either at school do you?

Oh geez, here we go.

1. People look into things to much. All it is is a speck. Tell me right now you know for sure that isnt fake. Do you know for sure that is an alien space craft???? If so, give me proof.

2. Say it is real. Can you tell me FOR SURE that it isnt a helicopter or airplane (being it is in Iraq where warplanes should be the norm). If you can tell me for sure. Give me one spec of proof. GIVE ME PROOF!

3. Dont tell me I am defiant. I am not defying my common sense like you are. You want so bad to see an alien that you are blind to all the obvious solutions of what it is. And you tell me I cant see the blackboard? Tell me for sure it isn't a bird. Tell me for sure it isnt a smudge on the camera that was recording. I want proof it is aliens.

4. If there is something I cant explain I will say it. And as of now there is only one unexplainable video I have ever seen. And that might even be explained. So tell me this. Why would aliens choose to visit earth. We know how fast our communications go through space. have they even made it to the next star? How would they find us. Out of billions and billions of stars. Out of billions and billions of galaxies. Out of billions and billions of galaxy clusters. How would they find something so insignificant and small as far as the universe is concerned. And then give me one shred of proof that they do visit besides outrageous claims and things that could be explained away.

5. The argument for aliens is the same argument for a god. I cant prove that aliens are fake, so you say they are real. I could say, you cant prove they are real. So they are fake. You have no more evidence to support your claims than I do to support my logic. Prove it to me. I want to believe.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
gov. coverups of obvious evidence. people mysteriously dissapearing or dying after having brought forward information. said information being seized by the govt under threat of prosecution. its hard to PROVE when they keep taking all our proof away from us. makes you wonder.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
gov. coverups of obvious evidence. people mysteriously dissapearing or dying after having brought forward information. said information being seized by the govt under threat of prosecution. its hard to PROVE when they keep taking all our proof away from us. makes you wonder.

Well then prove to me that they are taking the proof from you and me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join