It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! EXTREAME Travel Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
For those of you who have inclinations to travel, or just plain wander lust. Here is an invaluable source, I have found to reflect the most current world conditions, pertaining to travel requirements. I do not recommend traveling to any of the places mentioned in the following link, and encourage staying in a non-hostile enviornment.

Come back alive

By no means am I insinuateing that anyone who travels or is considering to, should go to any hostile enviornment. I am shareing this so that you may know what travels agents and media don't exactly mention.

Live smarter, not harder.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That's just Absolutly fascinating! Already I have a hankering to go! if I could just grow a moustache....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
travellin' might be dangerous tho........cuz there can be terrorists in airplanes, cruises, etc. ANy travelling transportations.....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Robert Young Pelton (the author of that site) has an excellent book which is now in the 5th edition. I have a copy and I've bought at least 3 as gifts for others. It's called "The World's Most Dangerous Places".. it's sort of a travel guide for, well, the world's most dangerous places! It's an awesome read and I highly recommend it if you're into some exciting travel, or just want to learn about various dangerous places.

-koji K.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
balls to danger.....lets get a team tooled up and get ourselves into a war zone!!........i have a camping stove with a spare gas canister and a leatherman multi purpose tool.....what have you guys got?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
ADVISOR

Thamk u ..very good reading & advice

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the link! Great site!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Is there a new link to this site? The site isn't working. If someone may approve that the book includes the same content I would jsut get that one instead.

Regards
w

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I guess i'll have to be a bit more choosy on my destination for my summer holidays.

new topics

top topics

join