It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be prepared?.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ask yourself...If WWIII started and all hell broke loose and the world went to sh#t, would you be prepared to protect yourself and your loved ones? Were do you think you might be if it all "went down". Do you have a contingency plan? Are you mentally prepared to do what it takes to survive. Do you have the equipment? You can achieve all of this without being called paranoid or a survivalist. It is the little things that that we do that will make the difference if that time comes. If you want advise on this issue, just send me your questions and I'll answere them to the best of my ability. You can prepare yourself without drawing attention.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Seems this was already discussed at great length here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You can protect your family against nukes if it comes to WW3.

In WW3 it will be a nuke stand off.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   

In WW3 it will be a nuke stand off.

i have to agree with you. I believe strongly that it will be a nuclear stand off

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"In WW3 it will be a nuke stand off."

i believe thats a loada bollocks!

doubt there'd be nukes involved in the next war.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
of course nuclear weapons will be used, if its between America and n.Korea then you can kiss good bye to some of the worlds population

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
of course nuclear weapons will be used, if its between America and n.Korea then you can kiss good bye to some of the worlds population

For once the main battlefeild won't be europe. Because lets say the Cold War had blown up in our faces then most of the nukes would of collided into europe. I would of been fighting for the Russians anyway, Communism is the future its just that our race is to...... immature to handle it. When we all grow up we can look back on it all and laugh.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You never know, European powers are uniting against U.S.

In the future, N.K. might form an alliance with Europe and you know what.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Im sure that if something like this ever comes about, the "People" running the US will come to their senses and say hey we cant let this happen. So instead of nuclear war we would pull out something they wouldnt be expecting or even imaginable to this world. Then again...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's how it breaks down, folks: We are all going to die. Either we're going to die one way, or another. So, if WWIII comes about, odds are nukes are going to be used and you're time's up.

DE

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Here's how it breaks down, folks: We are all going to die. Either we're going to die one way, or another. So, if WWIII comes about, odds are nukes are going to be used and you're time's up.

I don't want to die knowing that the end of world is near and everyone I know will be dead too.

I don't want to die knowing that everything we have fought for, everything we worked hard for is for nothing. Centuries of work and hope down the drain!!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well you'll get hit by the explosion and next thing you know you are inside the womb of some strange alien life form. You are born, you live another life on an alien planet and then you die. The circle of life goes on. It has no end. Well thats what I beleive anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When it all goes down, I'll be headed to take over either G. Gordon Liddys or Art Bells homes

new topics

top topics

join