It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ghost child in three men and a baby. Real???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That picture was creepy, but it didn't look very real...

I never saw Three Men And A Baby, although in my French classed the showed the French version, which came before anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by manoverboard
has anyone ever seen three men and a baby? there is a part in the movie where inthe background you can see the shadow of a boy. it is said that the boy used to live in that house until he disappeared prior to the making of the movie. i was just wondering if anyone has heard about this as well. thanks

I've heard about it...and I've seen it. I FREAKS me out. I'm not sure if this part was an urban myth or not but I heard that the mother of the dead child had leased her apartment to the film company to film the movie. She went to the premier and was the first one to see him. I've never been able to figure this one out. Apparently the boy was 12 and shot himself with a rifle. In the scene...he can be seen standing with the rifle in his hands. It's very quick...you really have to stop the film as the scene scans between the windows from right to left to see him.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
THERE ARE NO APARTMENTS!!

It was all filmed at a Toronto soundstage.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I remember hearing about this years ago. I've been meaning to watch the flick.

There's also another strange happening in the Wizard of Oz, but I believe it's been explained as a crane (bird).

[Edited on 11/25/2003 by Bangin]

i found a link to this and in my opinion, it doesn't quite look like a crane.
www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

Originally posted by NephraTari

I know for a fact happened. I know the person it happened to and I have seen proof with my own eyes.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by NephraTari]

you know Ted Danson??

If you are going to quote me please don't take it out of context. This is what I actually said.

One of those urban legends that they claim is fake, I know for a fact happened. I know the person it happened to and I have seen proof with my own eyes.

I did not say as you can see. that one in particular. My point is that snopes is not the end of any discussion.
I will NEVER dismiss something simply because Snopes says it was untrue... That is no different then believing Area 51 doesn't exist, because the government denies it.

Isn't the motto deny ignorance? How can you do that if you put complete faith in any one source of information.

Think about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
very true NephraTari. I completely agree. well said.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've seen this one exposed...the Mother never thought it was her son. When you slow the frame down it's a very recognizable guy from the movie staff. I believe they said he was a Gaffer. Just a continuity goof. Happens all the time.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez

Originally posted by Bangin
I remember hearing about this years ago. I've been meaning to watch the flick.

There's also another strange happening in the Wizard of Oz, but I believe it's been explained as a crane (bird).

[Edited on 11/25/2003 by Bangin]

i found a link to this and in my opinion, it doesn't quite look like a crane.
www.ghoststudy.com...

Thanks I have heard about this Wizard of Oz stuff for years but have never actually seen anything until you posted this, what about the hanging man in the trees from this same movie, do you know any link with clear pictures of that on it? I also watched a documentary on ghosts where it said that some of the studios were the most haunted places around. TIA

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I believe in ghosts, but the story about 3 men & a baby was debunked like YEARS ago.

Get over it.

Even the "parent" of the "boy who died" admitted someone used their name with out their consent, and they never had any children, or their child never died, or something...Can't remember exactly.

They had a lot of media hype, back then.

But hey, you're free to believe what you want

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join