It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimi Hendrix Found Alive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok this one is interesting. I bought this magazine 2 or 3 yrs ago called "Guitar Magazine" so i've taken some pics with my camera which i will post here. He now lives in Hawaii with his wife and children. I'll add more to this later as the camera isnt giving me clear shots of the fonts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Don't mess with my head like that! Why would the magazine print that? I can't believe they would print that if it was fake. You got my hopes up for a second!

I love Hendrix.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
if thats true then Jim Morison, Kurt Cobain and Janis Joplin are alive too...I'm not saying that he isn't alive....but it would rewrite history as we know it! All these years thinking that he was dead and gone.....and now this?

but it could be an old interview from when he was alive...but who knows...

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Elvis, Tupac & Biggie in Hawai also???

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've got that same issue. If i remember correctly they werent claiming he was alive, but that it was an interview with the last person to see him alive or was it the last known interview as Curiosity suggested.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Why Jimi....Why? :'( Why did you have to die?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Why Jimi....Why? :'( Why did you have to die?

Ahhh He's alive ALIVE MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
just by chance i was looking for an online copy of that guitar mag. when i found this site. my brother in michigan has the same mag. and i read the interview, it was hendrix being interviewed. they had pix, he was old with gray hair. i have not been able to stop thinking about it ever since as i was a big hendrix fan in the seventies. he said he was at one of those concerts for mandela in africa and was playing guitar with the band on stage. i am youtubeing every concert for mandela i can find to see if he was there. if so this would be the biggest find in history. he said in the iterview after that near death in england he just got away from it for a while and as music changed he just didnt get back into it. my brother is photocopying the mag. and going to send me the whole interview with the pix. also there was no mention of the story being a hoax. that i can remember. when i get the copies i will let you know and if any one wants i will email you a copy of it .

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I absolutely remember reading that article, I bought it just because of that article which I think was on the cover, but I lost it since. I remember that the article was written as honestly as ever. No spoofs or jokes, just that he was found alive in Hawaii and that he had been writing soundtracks under some pen name for major motion picture soundtracks for years. I seem to remember movie titles such as Alien and Predator being listed. I really want to see a copy of that issue again. Anyone who has it please scan it in and post it or at least tell us what exact issue it was. The pictures at the top of this forum are dead links. My biggest shock was that it didn't make national news when the article came out. The pictures were quite believable, didn't make him out to be any glamour star, just what you would imagine after 30 years of being normal.

Also I couldn't find "Guitar" magazine's website, until I looked into the wayback machine archives and found that it was acquired/bought out by "Guitar One" magazine in '05 or '06, which sometime since then has also seemingly been bought out by "Guitar World" magazine. Searching Guitar World magazine's site shows no results for any Hendrix found alive articles.

i'm patiently waiting for the wayback archives to open up and actually load various pages. does anyone know the exact year/month issue it was in? from my memories of who I talked to about it, I want to say it was somewhere between '99 and '02.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
wheres your proof?

i for one know better .

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sounds interesting nontheless.

However I hope this doesn't turn into one of those timeline shift threads, where apparently you swore Jimi Hendrix never died and he was actually still alive.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Could it be that Jimi had doubles in order to fob off the groupies ect.
Perhaps this Guy in Hawaii is just a double?
The proof would be when he plays his plank.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

me, too.

thank you!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by batkoach

Hey man if you could mail me those iy wwhould be great

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiosity
if thats true then Jim Morison, Kurt Cobain and Janis Joplin are alive too...I'm not saying that he isn't alive....but it would rewrite history as we know it! All these years thinking that he was dead and gone.....and now this?

but it could be an old interview from when he was alive...but who knows...

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Curiosity]

Allegedly, my grandfather sold a car to Jim Morrison after he was supposed to be dead. My grandpa isn't familiar with the doors or anything, but my dad was helping him with the books, and Jim's name came up on one of the receipts dad thought it was weird so he showed him an album cover and my grandpa said it could have been him, only older... weird.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: batkoach

I also remember this story, it was an odd occurence no doubt. If not a hoax then someone is playing tricks on all of us. Clones perhaps?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

I also remember this story, it was an odd occurence no doubt. If not a hoax then someone is playing tricks on all of us. Clones perhaps?

That member made one post seven years ago, you might not get a reply

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

That member made one post seven years ago, you might not get a reply

Our new Risen Messiah is replying to posts from 2003 in other threads.

Maybe the threads needed a second coming

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I know the author of this thread, communication is frequent.
edit on 15-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well dagnabit!
Has anyone found the article yet?
All the links in OP are dead now.
I'm intrigued.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join