It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everybody afraid of the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
lets see here.

USA-1930's - The us is in the Great Depresion. They latter emerged as a world power.

Britan-1940-1945 - London gets bombarded by nazi misles and Bombs. Every building was leveled. Thousands,if not millions dead.Britan latter emerges as a world power.

Russia-1940's Everyone thought they will be crushed by Hitlers War machine. They allmost were.Yet, they emerged as a world power as well (but latter crumbled)

That happened with allmost every Europian nation.

Napolian Bonaparte. On the verge of conquaring Europe and the world. Yet Britan,Prussia,and Russia came together to create a united front. And defeted him.

Just goes to show you, no matter what kind of darkness is looming upon us, man have allways come together to defeat this.

For some reson I am not that afraid of the NWO. Maybe its the rebelious teen years in me, or maybe its something else. But something tells me, if they do come to power. They will be defeated in a matter of 10-20 years.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Not everyone takes it seriously either. There are things and rules that I don't agree with as far as our description of the 'NWO' but we may be very wrong and infact it's a different, more secret order that is causing us to fear the New one..

I feel there is a guise there behind what we know as/of The New World Order. Something doesn't sit right with all that I myself have researched. When we are so focused on a 'false order' is when the real lines are being altered directly under our noses.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What I dont see is how they are going to implant all these chips etc. into us?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It will most likely be run by million/billion dollar businesses. The money is where it is at.

The NWO might be bad, it might not exist, it might be good for all we know. Until the world is conquered by one power, all is fine in my book.

-wD

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I definately think that anyone/thing trying to take over the world would only have to control one thing and one thing only

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I feel there is a guise there behind what we know as/of The New World Order. Something doesn't sit right with all that I myself have researched. When we are so focused on a 'false order' is when the real lines are being altered directly under our noses.

You hit the nail right on the head. That's how exactly things would work for a "New World Order." We're not talking about drastic changes over the course of a year or two. We're talking more about a gradual process that takes a lot longer -- think in terms of decades. This probably isn't about an individual who is looking for power over the world, but more likely one (or more) of the many secret societies the world has hiding in the shadows.

As you said, the lines are being altered directly uncder our noses, magestica.

Every once in a while, a big event changes the rules big-time, such as the fall of communism in eastern Europe, or the devastation of 9/11/2001. Perhaps these were manipulated by "NWO" conspirators. Perhaps the events were outside their control but used for their gain. And maybe none of it exists and we've all watched JFK and/or the X-Files one too many times.

But slow changes are what allow the possibility for such a movement. By the time it's in place, the world is very different from where it was 100 years ago, but not much different than five years ago. The change would be so slow that we might not even see it as it happens.

Underground asked about how they're going to implant chips for "Big Brother"-type surveillance. That one's easy and it was addressed on the medical board a week or so ago.

Subject: US accepts 'Big Brother' chip implant

Implanted chip firm seeks financial angel (Non-ATS link)

They'll just use the fears we all have to convince us that the changes are for our protection.

In the wake of 9/11, the Patriot Acts are often looked at as examples of changes that we might not see on a daily basis but have an effect on our lives here in the US. And according to a recent interview, retired US General Tommy Franks believes that martial law may be imposed if/when there is another attack on US soil.

Now this is a big change in the world from 2000 to now, but really, is your day-to-day life any different?

And that's how it would work, ProjectX. You wouldn't revolt or rebel because its so gradual you don't even see how different things were four or five generations ago. You simply wouldn't know any better in most cases.

Scary thought, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundNetwork

They most likely already are. In the USA it's the law to have all children immunized. A great way to inject the 'chip' into thousands of people. Consequently, in the 80's i heard the american gov't implanted 800 babies with microchips as an experiment, i dont have a link for it but i will find one. Prestigious bankers in England also have been implanted by their own free will, Lloyds of London i believe. Prince William and Harry have also along with their father been implanted with a microchip. It's a great technology but it's also in the 'wrong' hands which makes those little red flags pop up. People aren't as aware of things as they ought to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
oh well. I dont expect to live past 30 anyway and I dont care. There is no god/satan etc. No beginnign, No end. I dont see what all the fuss is about. When we die we'll rejoin the mass of energy contained within the universe and then be used for other purposes. Starting cars, running generators and making images on a screen. Just my idea anyway.

I dont want to be controlled but as I see it itll happen. We wont realise so it wont be so bad. We'll die and be recycled and eventually enter another body of some sort.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think peoples main fear is there loss of freedom and free thought no doubt. I do agree that some theories about chips may be a little bit over exaggerated.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Control the body, control the mind, then control the soul.

The dark side wants what you have.

Will you give it to them?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Control the body, control the mind, then control the soul.

The dark side wants what you have.

Will you give it to them?

NEVER!!!! *The Tarzan cry*!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes but when we are being controlled we wont be concious of it. It wont be that bad. I agree that we've got to fight it but if the NWO do take over then who cares we'll die and itll be the end of it and if my theory on life is correct then we'll just hope into another situation requiring energy i.e. a body/a car etc.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by UndergroundNetwork]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am not afraid of it cos i dunno what it is
exactly

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundNetwork

The food you eat and the drink you ingest my boy!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
wasnt this already discused?

anyway, who knows? this could be a good thing, but im sure there will be alot of fibghting at the start,

then 20 years later it might be all better if we havnt destreoyed the earth yet

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Would it be so bad to be controlled. We wouldnt realise what was going on so we couldnt fight it. It would be like the matrix minus the happy ass computer program depicting "how it used to be." We would just fall into along sleep until we died. I hate the idea and prospect of the total loss of my freedom but seeing as though I wont be concious of it. I dont realy mind. Id join anybody to fight it but in the end we probebly wouldnt win. We'd just become part of the collective. I wonder if it would turn out to be something like "the Borg." Hmm... I could live with that.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've had this same though... why are we affraid of the NWO ?

I was just affraid to say it, or maybe embarassed ?

Maybe it won't be a bad thing. Maybe, just maybe the world can have one government and we all can get along ? who knows.

I'm just gonna keep on working and minding my business and try to survive, hope to see you all on the other side.... peace !!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Please, deny ignorance, and not discuss that distilled holy crap of total-chip-implantation.

Yes, chip implants technology exists and may be eventually useful in some situations. But the rest is just dummy gun, urban legend �.
Watch sf with caution.
THEY have excellent technology to find anyone � everywhere � anytime

And New World Order is a good chance for us if any exist

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Everyone is afraid or NWO cause it will RULE EVERYONE!

And people in US and other FREE countries will have a

big difficult to ajust from being FREE to being RULED!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I mean, who said they will take away our freedom. I know it wont be a democracy but were does it say they wont rule fairly?

The NWO might actually bring about world peace and stability. No more owrld wars etc. and scientific advance would be greater. We are all aiming to reach mars. Maybe as a united planet, we could reach for the stars.

And finally. I personally beleive in communism. Its just we as a race cannot control it. Maybe if the NWO is a communism but a controlled one. Maybe it could work. Maybe they will learn from what happened to Russia and the other communist states. Come on... if there wasnt that US trade thing hanging over Cuba, im sure it would be a very prosperous country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join