It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something wierd happened a few years back...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
it was night, around 10pm.I heard something outside my window.and I thought I saw something too. I thought it was a kid playing a joke or something.I opened the door,and saw nothing.For some reson I looked into the sky,and say a small light, than as I looked,it dissapeared.

Could the light I saw be a light from a distant star,that allready died,and i just saw the last light from it...

or was it something else..

any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It could have been a meteor. it could have been a high altitude satelite moving out of the suns view. It could have been a matter of focusing your eyes. It could have been anything. The noise in your yard could have been a stray cat, or racoon. It could have been wind. There are many explanations for what could have happened.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
that happens to me a lot... but it happened more when i was younger. when i was eight, i was spending the night at a friend's house, and i heard noises. i was the only one up, so i took the liberty of sneaking out the back door to see what it was (curiosity killed the cat..) and i looked up when i found that nothing was out there and saw the light for about 5 seconds and it disappeared. i then ran inside and i think that's why i'm so paranoid now. *goes off to construct a tinfoil hat*

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
~Yea sats. do move pretty quick. And meteors/its move quickly too. Or you were simply tired and seeing things.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It was a weather balloon. Project Mogul XXIV. We will be sending a response team to interview yu later this evening. Don't be alarmed when two men arrive at your door dressed in black business suits wearing sunglasses at 11:00 pm. We will show you the remains of the downed weather balloon. Balsa wood and mylar sheets...that's all it was. By the way. You didn't tell anyone else this story...did you? We would have to interrog...I mean interview them as well. Have a pleasant day citizen, and please...don't watch the skies.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
It was a weather balloon. Project Mogul XXIV. We will be sending a response team to interview yu later this evening. Don't be alarmed when two men arrive at your door dressed in black business suits wearing sunglasses at 11:00 pm. We will show you the remains of the downed weather balloon. Balsa wood and mylar sheets...that's all it was. By the way. You didn't tell anyone else this story...did you? We would have to interrog...I mean interview them as well. Have a pleasant day citizen, and please...don't watch the skies.

nice!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Um is this the part where we listen to the bit about reflections off of swamp gas while you use the flash-thingy?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
effigyrelease
I was around that age as well,i was maybe 10. And the light may have been up there for 5 sec. as well.Seapeople,it couldnt have been a meator nor a satilite. Those move across the sky. The light I saw was standing in one place...are the those men for real???? *going into hiding*lol

but serously,that night I did have trouble sleeping....aliens,or distant star??

i have been wondering about that night for so long....

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I had one of those nights last night. Hopefully I'll see the same lights again tonight when I looked at it it felt like it could sense me. I think I may be on to something, or maybe I just had too much THC in me. Whatever it was I felt like if I let myself believe they would let me in. It was a crazy experience.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX
it was night, around 10pm.I heard something outside my window.and I thought I saw something too. I thought it was a kid playing a joke or something.I opened the door,and saw nothing.For some reson I looked into the sky,and say a small light, than as I looked,it dissapeared.

Could the light I saw be a light from a distant star,that allready died,and i just saw the last light from it...

or was it something else..

any thoughts?

It was actually not too long ago, only a few years back, when I saw a light in the sky too. It was night and I could see the stars clearly. When I happened to look up, I saw a bright light! The strange thing was, why was that light shining directly towards me/my house? And when I was looking directly at it, the light sort of faded off or turned another way, as I could no longer see it. You know what else? There was no noise! It couldn't have been an airplane. It felt kind of strange, because I still wonder what it was, and it was no satellite, because I know what they look like in the night sky. Satellite lights in the night sky is like a tiny star moving moving at an even pace. This light I'm talking about was brighter and looked much closer. Anyway, it was strange so I recorded it in my notebook to remind me of that night. I think it was some sort of aircraft, made of this world or another, still preplexes me!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX
effigyrelease
I was around that age as well,i was maybe 10. And the light may have been up there for 5 sec. as well.Seapeople,it couldnt have been a meator nor a satilite. Those move across the sky. The light I saw was standing in one place...are the those men for real???? *going into hiding*lol

but serously,that night I did have trouble sleeping....aliens,or distant star??

i have been wondering about that night for so long....

wow, really?!
i think it's aliens. i couldn't sleep at all that night, because that was the first time i saw it and it completely spooked me. i'm used to it now, though.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
IMMORTAL, that was EXACTLY the discription of the thing I saw. no noise, no other thing to identify, except the light. plus i asked a few friends the next day if they saw anything...one said he was dumped that night and spent the night on his roof looking up at the stars...but he saw nothing of that type of thing.So it was like it was meant for only me.But I havent seen any other of those that I can remember.

Comon people, if you remember anything like this post it here, we might be able to make some cense of this.

BTW. I think I even had a dream about something that has to do with aliens the night after...but I realy cant remember. The only reson I brought this dream up, was becouse I defenetly remember telling someone about a dream I had the next day.

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by ProjectX]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the same thing happened to me about 3 days ag. i was in my garage and i heard a knocking sound. there was no wind. i went up my room and looked out the window and i saw a shadow looking up at me from the driveway. it was very skinny. then it turned around and started running faster than any human, then it disappeared.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
come to think of it, about 6 months ago i was late reading a magazine and i saw a light when i looked out of my window. i got my binoculars out and looked at it more colsely. it was moving. there were 4 lights on it. the kept getting brighter and thgen all of a sudden they just disappeared.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just so you know, it wasn't a star you saw that died and you saw the last light. Stars don't die like that. They go Supernova, which is an explosion and they get very big and bright. If a visible star were to go supernova it would be huge news and we would all here about it.

I have heard one atronomer say that if a star the brightness of Rigel (the brightest star in the constellation orion) were to go supernova it would be as bright as the moon to us for several months.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
do a google search for iridium flares. its a comm satt. thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Those grays are watchin' you man. But you is gettin' on to them.

Next time just flip the finger and let em' know you are wise to that shyte man.

The greatest power is in awareness.

new topics

top topics

join