It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes in California! 11/20/03

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
give link to other thread please!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Strange lights in the night sky make for wide eyes

According to the National Weather Service, the "red ball of light" described by frantic callers to radio programs and police stations throughout the Bay Area Thursday night was the aurora borealis, better known as the Northern Lights, rarely seen this far south. It was visible across the country.

According to the U.S. Coast Guard, however, it was a part of the legendary Leonid meteor shower, as tiny rocks burn up while plunging from space. It should have peaked before dawn Nov. 19, said Joshua Taylor, a petty officer with the U.S. Coast Guard.

??????????????????????????????

Aurora Borealis??? Are you kidding me???

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
lmao??? what? bahaha

now the person who saw it who gose here, u think thats posible?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Strange lights in the night sky make for wide eyes

According to the National Weather Service, the "red ball of light" described by frantic callers to radio programs and police stations throughout the Bay Area Thursday night was the aurora borealis, better known as the Northern Lights, rarely seen this far south. It was visible across the country.

??????????????????????????????

Aurora Borealis??? Are you kidding me???

BAaah!! What a joke! Do our taxes go towards these guys? Holy crap they must think people are retarded

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Alright, heres the link to the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you are.

-wD

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Alright, heres the link to the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you are.

-wD

thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
it might have something to do with extraterrestrials. the fact that you cant find anything on it is because the government doesnt want it to get out. they have been hiding thibgs from us since the start of this nation.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i MIGHT have believed them if they said it was a meteor, considering that they would have been near their peak by then. but the aurora? # that. it was definitly a ufo in my mind now.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
BTW it has NEVER been recorded for the aurora to manifest itself as glowing balls. "waves" yes, but glowing balls falling from the sky, never. i often wonder if theres not some form of combat going on right before our eyes, but we dont have the wit to see it. i mean, a technologically advanced enough civilization to be flying around space would hardly crash very often from simple accidents.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i *wonder* why this havnt been covered more...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what ever happened to this case? any new info wether it was a meteorite or aurora borealis or not? just want to know if anyone has heard anything more on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join