It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes in California! 11/20/03

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

Originally posted by darkspace
have anyone thought about a connection to the unknown radarblip causing the white house to be evacuated earlier today??

wowa this is big news!! yes man this dose seam to be kinda wierd

nooooo. San Francisco and Washington, DC. Too far apart to connect them.

well, if the blip was an extraterrestrial spacecraft.
at what speed was it traveling and in what direction.
just curious. no distance is great when it comes to "ufo's". i have seen some my self accellerating to incredible speeds, and stopping up and accellerating in a completely different direction. the "manuveribilety" is awsome
on some of these.
so don't count it out just yet.

yup, wait, this happend in san fran?!?? what WHEN????!

IM IN SAN FRAN!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Yes, we should combine the threads somehow

This is interesting, now people know I am not lying lol.

-wD

Well, we mods are not that perfect, so we still have problems with that option from time to time...

Anyway, I'm off.. Surprise me tomorrow morning with the news of what crashed...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

yup, wait, this happend in san fran?!?? what WHEN????!

IM IN SAN FRAN!

Well waddya waiting for??? Head for Marin county!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I will bet some points that is nothing more than a meteorite.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, near and around San Francisco. Check it out, people should know about it. I have to watch the 10:00 news tonight..probably will be on there...

-wD

Ill be back on tomorrow to see what this is..or late tonight.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I will bet some points that is nothing more than a meteorite.

yup, but would that hit the ground "fast" not "slowly" anyway thats all we knew, proubly right tho..

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
were in/around san fran? blah, im near SFO realy im in san bruno, but if you knew anything then would know that SFO is not in san fransico, it realy is in san bruno

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
So can anyone find a link on the whithouse evac as stated above?

post it!

it was only a partial evac, but here's the link :
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Even if I lose the bet it would be cool to know it was something extrordinary, either way it is a win in my mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'll stay up and see if anyone calls into Coast to Coast AM about it! If anyone in the "know" saw it or heard anything that isn't on here, you can bet they'll be on there.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
All the news channels on the tele are shoing nothing but michael jackson, it so
sad. I guess he is more important than a possible ET craft.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jrod]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't think the media would suddenly be out from under the thumb of the government. I imagine this will go away like everything else UFO related.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If anything im sure it was at most a fireball from the Leonids shower.

The Leonid meteor shower will peak late tonight into early Wednesday, hurling bits of ancient comet debris into Earth's atmosphere. While it will not match grand displays of recent years, the 2003 version is expected to provide a good number of shooting stars and a handful of spectacularly bright fireballs.

www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is very interesting......... I will help in the search too.......

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes, the Leonid meteor shower was at a peak, and possibly could have been that. Also, about the media cover-up, very possible, since I saw it about 1 time today and that was for about 2 - 4 minutes at most. Haven't seen it again.

I just heard the news broadcast repeated on the radio though! This is what I remember so far.

One caller said "It looked liked a bright ball of white light."

Another said "It looked like 5 - 10 feet in diameter, and looked circular. I watched it until it fell into the forest"

This would suggest that if anything, it landed in the Marin forest/mountain area. Also, the precise location, or all that they have is north of SF, in the Marin County mountain/forest area.

And, yes, staying up late would be spectacular! Thanks!

-wD

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well darn,

I was getting all excited until he mentioned the thing about the meteor shower and then it reminded me that I too saw a white ball fall to the ground earlier this morning. The thought of it being a UFO never crossed my mind and I assumed that it was a meteorite (or is it meteor? I cant remember how they name them)

Anyway, the one i saw was moving pretty fast though but it was a pretty cool sight. The night before i saw 3 shooting stars in one night and in under 15 minutes.

I'm going to have to go with the meteor shower on this.

I know that people go crazy durin meteor showers, last year many people were calling the police in my home town stating that they saw planes shooting missiles at each other and dropping bombs..... paranoid and stupid at the same time...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hey, I saw this one!!!!!

I just got back from seeing Bela Flec play and on the way out of town I saw this come down. It was me and Jezebel and my folks in the car. Only my mother and I saw it come out of the sky though. I was wondering if I would see anything about it or not. Should have figured you guys would be on top of the situation already. Here's what I saw though.

It was pretty far off in the distance. There was a short streak heading downward out of the sky like a shooting star. Then it turned into a big Star Shaped Yellow Burst for maybe a second or slightly less. Then there was nothing. It was like a tiny Sun in the sky, but not so bright you had to look away or anything. That's all the info I have though about it. I assumed it was a meteor but didn't hear of any showers or anything and that was the only one I saw and kept looking for more. I've never seen any meteor burst that big though which did seem a bit strange.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, case solved it seems! Another meteor down in history I suppose...

-wD

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
make sure u contact the radio station....it could be a prank though, radio stations tend to variate so as to attract the public.
or am i not getting it?

if there was a link then surely there is a mild possiblity on the verity of this.
o well, make sure u contact them.
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I saw it play on the news for about 5 minutes...it was real..they were interviewing people and stuff..and people were contacted..and another thread was made on ATS, and the author hadn't heard the radio broadcast.

Probably a meteorite.

-wD

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join