posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:33 PM
Is it possible that there are two shadow governments? One that is a parallel government and one that runs America. The "Continuity of Government"
one doesn't sound so terrible.
An emergency parallel government has been set up in the United States to try to ensure that federal rule could continue in the event of a
catastrophic attack on Washington, US officials say.
The operation was activated after the 11 September attacks but planning dates back to the Cold War era.
It is reported to involve 70 or more officials drawn from all departments, depending on the perceived level of threat.
But then there is this one:
Some of the best indications that the Shadow Government is not centered in the financial sector are the things it has to do to finance itself.
Shadow Government is expensive. We can identify the main sources of its revenue:
(1) Black budgets. This is the core of its operations, but is not enough to secure its control over the country and the world.(2) Drug trade. It
has seized control of the major part of the illegal traffic in addictive substances, in part by using the organs of law enforcement to eliminate
competition, and by gaining control of the money and the ways it gets re-introduced into the economy.
(3) Raiding financial institutions. This is what was done with the S&Ls, and is being done, more slowly, with the banks. It involves several aspects:
diversion of the funds, seizure of smaller institutions by a few large ones under Shadow Government control, with the seizure financed by the
taxpayers, and acquisition under distressed prices of the assets of those institutions, many of which are well-positioned business enterprises that
give the Shadow Government both control of the key enterprises in most business sectors and sources of revenue. The Savings & Loan raid was used to
finance a major expansion of the Shadow Government. However, it is not a method that can be repeated.
(4) Public authorities. These are quasi- governmental enterprises that control substantial assets, often taxpayer-subsidized, without effective
accountability. They include housing, port, energy, water, transportation, and educational authorities. To this might also be added various utilities,
and both public and publicly-regulated private monopolies, like local telephone and cable companies. They are also a major source of government
(5) Government contracts. Major source of diverted funds, but must often be shared with others involved.
(6) Arms trade. Another major source of funds, both direct and diverted. But requires payoffs to local officials.
I don't believe the Shadow Government that is described on this site is the one in real life nor is it the one in the second link. Respectively, I
don't believe that such public people like Bill Clinton or rich families have anything to do with our secret government nor do I think that the
Shadow Government pays off any officials. They kill officials (i.e., President Kennedy).
Does anyone know of any sites that discuss the X-Files Shadow Government conspiracy (you know with the shady Smoking-Man, my all time favorite X-Files
[Edited on 20-11-2003 by maynardsthirdeye]