It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats, the party of racism...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.americandaily.com...

Howard Dean has again aggrieved his fellow dwarfs in their tedious battle to secure the Democrat Party�s presidential nomination. By saying, �I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks,� the erstwhile Vermont governor simultaneously showed elitist condescension toward Southerners and invoked a Democrat boogeyman.

Ooooh...good find by joehayner!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes, spectacular find Joe!

I have yet to see any rebuttals from members of the democratic party...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
But, I understand Dean's point entirely.

Dean is out to win an election---not a popularity contest amongst Democrats. So, he is trying to cultivate those Southern republicans have been driven away from the Democratic party by the race baiting tactics of the repugnants leadership. No racism here.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Republiklans:

Closet homosexual necrophiliacs with pedophile tendancies, drug problems, and chromosones that can be traced back to a sexual union between Satan and his sister Mary Sue.

Democrats maybe commies, but at least they are openly commies, unlike republicans, who are a bunch of refugees from a homoerotic Nazi rally trying to pass themselves off as upright, decent Christian pillars of society.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I agree with the Colonel
Dean is out to win an election..yep he will Lie
Cheat and Mislead Anyone it takes To come out on top.
It doesnt matter that he Like his supporters [Colonel]think People from the South that drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks Are All Ignorant KKK ,NRA ,Tobbaco Chewing ,Sister Screwing ,Retards
No racism here.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Its pretty pathetic when you have to agree with YOURSELF

But, I understand Dean's point entirely.

Dean is out to win an election---not a popularity contest amongst Democrats. So, he is trying to cultivate those Southern republicans have been driven away from the Democratic party by the race baiting tactics of the repugnants leadership. No racism here.

Lol, sorry about that colonel. I thought you would for sure agree with me.

If this were a republican fingers would be pointing, liberals screaming, and racist constantly being yelled in the background. So why not with democrats?

originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Republiklans:

Closet homosexual necrophiliacs with pedophile tendancies, drug problems, and chromosones that can be traced back to a sexual union between Satan and his sister Mary Sue.

Democrats maybe commies, but at least they are openly commies, unlike republicans, who are a bunch of refugees from a homoerotic Nazi rally trying to pass themselves off as upright, decent Christian pillars of society.

Democrats openly commies? I have never accused democrats of being commies. I think the argument is ridiculous, just like calling republicans Nazis.

originally posted by Snake
I agree with the Colonel
Dean is out to win an election..yep he will Lie
Cheat and Mislead Anyone it takes To come out on top.
It doesnt matter that he Like his supporters [Colonel]think People from the South that drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks Are All Ignorant KKK ,NRA ,Tobbaco Chewing ,Sister Screwing ,Retards
No racism here.

I do agree with the fact that dean is trying to win an election. And of course, there is no such thing as a racist democrat, eh? I think all our views are narrow of placed we haven't experienced. But they should never be as narrow as dean's.

top topics

join