It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.'s 'Iron Hammer' Code Name 1st Used by Nazis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   

"Eisenhammer," the German for "iron hammer," was a Luftwaffe code name for a plan to destroy Soviet generating plants in the Moscow and Gorky areas in 1943, according to Universal Lexikon on the www.infobitte.de Web site.

How Ironic dontcha think alanis?

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20031118/us_nm/iraq_hammer_dc&printer=1

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Suppose nobody finds this interesting.

One could even speculate about the Prescott Bush/wwii nazi connection.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It's probably coincidence and poor research. Interesting, though, thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Gotta be a 'THOR' connection too-

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
by choice or requirement, you know & marvel at the German military machine.
To give the names out to operations void of history, does not happen. It was known full well.
There have been countless subtle and not so subtle links to prior fascist regimes by the current one....wake up already.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The Nazi/US links are closer than a lot of people are willing to admit:

Bush has been following Hitler's rise to power in a very close step-by-step manner. Read up on pre-WW II Germany & Bush's Pesidential record do far...

Prescott Bush (Furher Bush's grandad) had business ties with Germany during the time of Hilter's rise to power.

When Gemany was defeated, the highest ecelons of Nazi power were split up between the Soviet Union & the USA (That's right...Nazi's working *for* the US!).

...How much "coincidence" do you think links all of these points?...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Bush has been following Hitler's rise to power in a very close step-by-step manner. Read up on pre-WW II Germany & Bush's Pesidential record do far...

Prescott Bush (Furher Bush's grandad) had business ties with Germany during the time of Hilter's rise to power.

When Gemany was defeated, the highest ecelons of Nazi power were split up between the Soviet Union & the USA (That's right...Nazi's working *for* the US!).

Too many coincidences i'd say. and the fact that a lot of big companies during WWII helped fund the Nazi death camps in Germany. Big Blue being one of them. Their lies are beginning to catch up with them.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

THE TRUTH IS DEMONCRACKS AND COMMIES HAVE EVEN

A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP.

OOPS SORRY THEY ARE THE SAME THING!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Let the Democracks take a bow when ever the Great Dragon, who is emerging as the next world superpower, is mentioned: China!

No matter the coincidences.....Operation "Iron Hammer" seems to be quite effective:
"Enemy Attacks Drop 70 Percent Since Iron Hammer's Start"
Link:
www.defenselink.mil...

BTW....anyone that takes the time to loook at the coincidences of Nazi Germany will realize that Bush/America is just one of many, many "coincidences in regards to many things in this world........!
One man and one administration and one nation include many other nations, names, and political affiliations and parties..........

Coincidences I'd say also.....just seems that many are focusing on one aspect of "this coincidence"......

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Let the Democracks take a bow when ever the Great Dragon, who is emerging as the next world superpower, is mentioned: China!

No matter the coincidences.....Operation "Iron Hammer" seems to be quite effective:
"Enemy Attacks Drop 70 Percent Since Iron Hammer's Start"
Link:
www.defenselink.mil...

BTW....anyone that takes the time to loook at the coincidences of Nazi Germany will realize that Bush/America is just one of many, many "coincidences in regards to many things in this world........!
One man and one administration and one nation include many other nations, names, and political affiliations and parties..........

Coincidences I'd say also.....just seems that many are focusing on one aspect of "this coincidence"......

regards
seekerof

good link seekerof.

so the iron hammer is working good

and know what will the demoncracks talk about know?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Calling it an unqualified success.....now.....the 21st......
What will next week bring?
Seems that we're not finding the insurgence from foreign nationals creeping into Iraq.....but from Iraqis.
Let's take bets on how positive that whole Israeli style Bulldozer homes & fields thing goes over.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting info lysergic... And ho yeah btw, I like your avatar

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - More than a dozen rockets fired from donkey carts slammed into Iraq's Oil Ministry and two hotels Friday - attacks dismissed by a U.S. general as "militarily insignificant" but which also exposed weaknesses in gathering intelligence on insurgents.

The brazen, coordinated strikes at some of Baghdad's most heavily protected civilian sites defied a U.S. crackdown.

- Associated Press

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here ya go BT...debunk this lil' "Iron Hammer" correlation:

"TEXT-Excerpts from alleged al Qaeda claim for Turkey blasts"
Link:
www.alertnet.org...

Excerpt:
"DUBAI, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Following are excerpts from a statement purportedly by a unit of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network which appeared on Friday on an Islamist website, Al Mujahidoun. It was translated by Reuters from Arabic.

-------------

Statement from the Jihad al Qaeda "Operation Islamic Iron Hammer"

.......Riigghhtt

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Here ya go BT...debunk this lil' "Iron Hammer" correlation:

"TEXT-Excerpts from alleged al Qaeda claim for Turkey blasts"
Link:
www.alertnet.org...

Excerpt:
"DUBAI, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Following are excerpts from a statement purportedly by a unit of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network which appeared on Friday on an Islamist website, Al Mujahidoun. It was translated by Reuters from Arabic.

-------------

Statement from the Jihad al Qaeda "Operation Islamic Iron Hammer"

.......Riigghhtt

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Seekerof]

Huh?

You're saying that we named the operation after Al Qeda's naming of their Jihad!?!

I think the Bush Administration is incredably stupid, but that's even a bit passed the do-doo head point on the idiot meter, no?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"You're saying that we named the operation after Al Qeda's naming of their Jihad!?!"

No BT...I am not. The topic was the name Iron Hammer and its varied "connections and links"....I merely happened upon this article and lo and behold....seems that good ole' "Jihad al Qaeda" has utilized the Iron Hammer name........ironic, is it not?

"I think the Bush Administration is incredably stupid, but that's even a bit passed the do-doo head point on the idiot meter, no?"

I think you postulate an assumtion that some whole-heartedly agree with.....I do not. I think the Bush Administration has some grevious "issues", but being categorically labeled "stupid" is not on my top 5 list. "Stupid" can fall to the previous administration....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When you have an open afternoon, I'll cover their ideology driven economic programs that are, at best, stupid, at worst, brilliant in an evil-anti American way.
On foreign policy, stupid is pretty much the only word to use, though you'd call it "leadership". In doing so, I think you postulate an assumtion that some whole-heartedly agree with.....I do not.

(**Psst....the Emperor is Naked!
**)

join