It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalkers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm about to explode from anger here.
If anyone's been through this, or has any experience with it, please give me some advice.
This is a copy & paste from my journal.

What a day.
As most days do, it all started in the morning.
So my roommate has this stalker.
They were in a relationship of mild seriousness like 4 years ago, but he wasn't happy with it. She became a # buddy - just something to pass the time when he didn't have anyone/thing better to do.
But the problem is, she's a complete psycho. Infact, that's what everyone calls her behind her back: "psycho bitch." He would try to go out with other girls, and without fail, this chick would find their phone number/address/email/IM name and cause all sorts of hell.
I'm not exaggerating. I saw the # she sent to the last girl he was involved with. Pissed me off, too, because this girl is a friend of mine . Well, their relationship ended (the roomie and non-psycho girl).
Roomie would try to be nice and be "friends" with the psycho-girl, and when the mood struck him use her for meaningless sex.

About a month ago or thereabouts, the whole thing just got to be too much. He got sick of her calling and hanging up when someone answered, so we put a block on the phone. He got sick of her emailing and IMing him constantly, so he cancelled his AOL account.
Then he makes the apparently grevious mistake of starting to see this other girl.
I don't know how psycho-bitch found out about her. Only a few people know who this new girl is, and the extent of their "friendship." But somehow, she found out.
Then all the sudden, I start getting these #ing e-cards. Of course, they've got these made up return email addys on 'em, but am I NOT supposed to know they're from this psycho bitch?? "No one can contact (roomie's name), his friends are worried about him." Well, no, you silly #, YOU'RE the only one who can't contact him. Everyone else can call him or email his real email addy. "His new girlfriend has AIDS" "(girl's name) is a slut and sleeps with drug users. Someone needs to tell (roomie) to go to his doctor." And I'm serious, I really got e-cards saying this #!! It's a pain in my ass, because now she's dragged me into this mess -- even if every e-card I get is met with a big "DELETED!"
It's bad enough that half the people in our #ing apartment complex let us know how often they see her skulking around the parking lot at night.
It's bad enough she's followed us out to the club, straight into the parking lot - like nobody would see her?? Like we aren't friends with most of the bouncers there??

But then this morning happened.
This new girl called early in the morning.
#ing psycho-bitch had left a #ing NOTE on this girl's car. "I'm (roomie's) girlfriend, I've been his girlfriend for 4 years, you better stay away" blah blah blah. She somehow found out where this girl lives, drove her pathetic ass over sometime last night and left a threatening note on the girl's car.

So now what? Police?
:bnghd: :bnghd:

-B.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Police or Social worker intervention. If this girl keeps up she could get hurt, and not by you guys. Running around and doing stuff at odd hours isn't the safest thing to do, alone.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If she gets to be to much just get some people to put the # up her by threating her. My mate had the same with his ex she even used to beat him up scraching stabing him with a fork biteing . All sorts she even put a few beers over me for no reason she was proper psycho girl). only thing that stoped her was a visit from a few mates and there girl friends

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hey, i wish i had a stalker,
at least you know they're loyal.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think that I would find a new room mate !!

by the way ... did I tell you I was looking for an apartment..
sorry.. j/k

seriously.. good luck

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You gotta deal with stalkers head on. When you see them give em that negative attention. Walk right up to them be like what u doing? I had this guy follow me from the beauty shop to the mall. I watched him my rearveiw when I parked he sat in the car and waited until he thought it was safe to come in and look for me. I waited by the door and when he came in I confronted him. He backed away like "i wasn't followin you, damn i can't come to the mall"..pshh, i tried to explain things to him so much by being nice that didn't work. This fool actually thought he was trying to win my heart. He would come to my job and leave notes on my truck. I finally had to just get blunt and mean with him. I don't want you...You are a stalker and I will file charges. I think that's the only way to do it. Only a crazy person could take that kinda blow to they ego and keep coming back for more. so that's my advice. if you diss them that hard and they keep coming back you got trouble on ya hands call the authorities immediately.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Four years sounds like quite a habit.

Your co-resident needs to sort this directly, I think.

It sounds as though he didn't exactly treat her well. It sounds like she has some deep-seated resentment to go with her delusions of attachment.

Has he asked her to stop? Has he at some point let her know what the consequences will be if she does not cease with this disturbing behavior?

Is he deriving some satisfaction from it in some sad way?

top topics

join