It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to be like Dick Cheney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You too can own a one in a million 57 acre underground military facility!

cgi.ebay.com...

Check it out. I would love to have this.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've actually seen this facility on a home show, not too long ago..(if it's the one I'm thinking of...) Wish I had the dough....would be great piece of mind right about now...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What does dick cheney have to do with this?

Follow the herd.

Appropriate name.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You tell me Neo, what does Dick Cheney have to do with this?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Looks like a cold war compound... What the hell Dick Cheney has to do with that ? Maybe he was in the administration when it was built, but you're not showing any proof that Dick Cheney has something to do with that.

So, what's the heck ?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There were several US newspapers reporting that loud noises could be heard from the compound where Cheney lives. Many people speculated that Cheney was building an underground bunker.

Also, Cheney is pretty much out of sight 90 percent of the time, many speculate he is the actual head of the "shadow" government, like when 9/11 occurred and he went to ground while georgie flew around in a panic.

I wanted to put a link in here to the strange noises coming from his compound but the article was pulled by the Guardian and no longer exists on their site.

The washington post article requires money to view.

Here is a snip:

A mysterious story appeared in the Washington Post this week. Apparently, residents in the Massachusetts Heights neighbourhood of north-west Washington are getting fed up with the strange explosion noises coming constantly from the house of Vice-President (V-P) Dick Cheney.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Herder]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh Jeez

Chaney is always referred to as being in an "undisclosed location" refuted to be a bunker around/near his home, etc. It is a joke....

EDIT: Oops, missed your explanation there Herder...but yeah, I got the joke...

Would be a pretty cool place to own...

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herder
There were several US newspapers reporting that loud noises could be heard from the compound where Cheney lives. Many people speculated that Cheney was building an underground bunker.

Also, Cheney is pretty much out of sight 90 percent of the time, many speculate he is the actual head of the "shadow" government, like when 9/11 occurred and he went to ground while georgie flew around in a panic.

Hehe now I got it.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Cheney is now nearly always separated from Bush due to events of 911.

Regarding underground bunkers et all, you better start wondering if the lizards aint digging under your feet.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You can find Cheney fly fising in Montana. And his underground facility has a tunnel extending to Canada, one feature this facility is lacking.

On that thought, why would Cheney want an escape tunnel to Canada?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Neo, you really believe in the draconis reptoid aliens?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
DICK CHENEY IS THE SHIZNIT THATS WHAT HE HAS TO DO WITH THIS!

top topics

join