It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacko's house raided

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Unbiased...hmm..not easy at all...its about 50/50 on haters/likers. So, it will be hard to get an even amount of sickened parents and half of MJ fanboys...

-wD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is so freaking funny! Come on, Wacko Jaxko finally getting in trouble.

Number one sign of a pedophile is a guy who sleeps with little boys. Like Jackson. Also, Wacko Jacko's excuse? He was training to be a priest.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
how easy do you think it will be to get an unbiased jury for his trial?

Yes, that is indeed the question! I just hope the media is shut out of the court room, and that the people involved are shielded from the cameras and the vultures. Everyone involved should be forced to shut up outside the courtroom to avoid what America has become so famous for: drama outside courtrooms where people risk their lives, and the trial should be held behind closed doors. This is not a circus. It's a man's life, reputation, health and honour that is at stake. I hope by God that MJ will be fairly treated. But if he is indeed proven guilty as charged, I will rest my case. May the judges be rightious and wise, and the jury be the the best of us!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Number one sign of a pedophile is a guy who sleeps with little boys.

So every caring parent in the world shows clear signs pedophilia in your eyes?

Allthough I do feel it is unhealthy for a grownup man to be so thoughtless, when he knows how the world works, if he does, that is. The guy has had his childhood taken away from him, he is like a child, most of you admit that. Some would even be clever enough to admit that they were part of that theft. But at the same time you show yourselves even more immature, by flaming at a guy who is not convicted. If I was king I would have hanged all of you. You have obstructed justice and taken measures into your own hands, and accused a man for the worst of crimes, allthough you're not even a witness and haven't heared both sides of the story yet, and have no idea what is going to happen. Where is your love? On the bottom of the ocean!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Innocent till proven guilty.
This is simply someone trying to exploit him.
Jackos has been in bad times of late, and its the perfect timing to throw a case like this at him.
Deep

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well spoken. There is still hope. I wouldn't want this to happen to my worst enemy. That he would be treated unfairly like this. No matter what he has done. A principle in our society that is the core of our juridical system is that a man is innocent until the oposite is proven. It is the way my God wants it. He was sentenced to death by a coward who felt he had to give in for the crowd who said he was guilty of things he had not done. If it hadn't been for the crowd who yelled "Crucify! Crucify!" we would possibly have lived in an entirely different world today and the bible would have looked totally different, and the Tree of Wisdom could have been a blessing, not a curse. A better place perhaps, but what do I know....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
newest news on Michael Jackson & the Neverland Ranch

Lender to Michael Jackson....Pay Up...Or Beat It !

On March 19th, 2008, at 1:00 PM, Santa Barbara County Courthouse...

'Neverland Ranch' is up for bids, starting at $20 Million,
~ hey, this isn't sub-prime ~

see source: www.davickservices.com...
www.davickservices.com...

(Sorry ~ one will need to do do something other than click the links to access the report)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join