It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacko's house raided

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
May he burn in Hell if the allegations against him are true! He doesnot deserve his name if this is true! But poor guy, he is distorted, and he may be innocent. But the only thing that has develloped since he marvelled the world about a cubit and a half tall is his color and his nose, and sources say he is a cold sociopath who has inherited most of his father's bad genes. I mean hey, the guy is a freak. He would be the last person I would ask to babysit my child. There will be no mercy for those who abuse children! May they be cast living into the pit!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I guess we will see what happens in the next couple days.
Smells of media aversion from something else!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They were just talking all about it on Larry King. I think he is going to be arrested if I heard correctly.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just said on Fox News that they are looking for computer programs, and that there may be more than one child.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Neverland is about to become "It can happen land" lol

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Whay about his animals?
Has anyone checked them for signs of molestation?
Those chimps he had (has)? Maybe, uh, it's sick to even think, but, then again look who we are discussing!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow,
Poor guy.
The thought is hillarious, I can just picture Jacko playing cat and mouse with the Feds,lol.
Deep

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Cat and Mouse as in that scene in Silence of the LAmbs?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA
I can see him now, dancing in his panties, infront of a mirror. Applying Bondo and makeup to make his nose look normal.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
some1 should join him in this discussion(yes...im suggesting to go look for his email address on the net and send him a welcome to the best conspiracy board on the net" message.
he does spend a lot of time indoors, ergo, he checks his mail personally

quoted bashir ^^^^^
This does sound totally i-n-s-a-n-e, but, looks like nothing more than a little public oppinion should cure him of all.
oh, dont 4get to add a disclaimer(u dont want him to sue) and an apology+link to this thread.
have i totally lost it u might ask?

no...not really, just weighing out the possibilities.
b4 ne1 does anything make sure you consult william first, he is the admin

disclaimer: i am not ordering any1 to do anything against their wishes, this post is meant for educational purposes.
this'll probably get ripped to shreds with criticism...
but, he is only human, a disturbed man at that, so i think he deserves a chance to stand up for himself? hint... aim for the big fan sites.
ouf...im already starting to have second thoughts on this as i reread the cynical content that's been posted on this thread, but like i said....a cure, real public oppinion, in detail

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He is way beyond a cure! IMO

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Let's face it, folks. Jacko is one disturbed individual. Any man who enjoys sleeping in the same bed with young boys or girls, is depraved. There is definitely something to all of this.

If he is charged, there is no way he will stand up to it. He's a big girly man. I think he'll off himself if he senses the fix is in.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hahaha thanks for sharing Bandit

Classic:

First, Court TV reported that a portable toilet was brought to the scene. When the police bring their own toilet when serving a search warrant, it means one of two things: a) they�re going to be there for a while, or b) Michael Jackson�s bathroom is too disgusting to use.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Michael Jackson on one count of child molestation, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department told CNN today.

DEVELOPING STORY

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Michael Jackson still doesn�t get it

This is an interesting story with the portable toilet being brought to the Neverland Ranch -

When the police bring their own toilet when serving a search warrant, it means one of two things: a) they�re going to be there for a while, or b) Michael Jackson�s bathroom is too disgusting to use.
the writer of the story forgot one possible reason for the cops not using the bathroom at Michael Jackson's residence - the bathrooms could easily contain forensic evidence, little boy pubes, semen residue, and other DNA rich material.
No sense in having a bunch of clumsy overly flatulent detectives dumping on top of the evidence....

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

This is an interesting story with the portable toilet being brought to the Neverland Ranch -

When the police bring their own toilet when serving a search warrant, it means one of two things: a) they�re going to be there for a while, or b) Michael Jackson�s bathroom is too disgusting to use.
the writer of the story forgot one possible reason for the cops not using the bathroom at Michael Jackson's residence - the bathrooms could easily contain forensic evidence, little boy pubes, semen residue, and other DNA rich material.
No sense in having a bunch of clumsy overly flatulent detectives dumping on top of the evidence....

Messing up the evidence was the first thing came to my mind.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I had heard on the radio, that he would have been immediatly arrested yesterday during the search, had he been home.

CLICK HERE for fun !

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Yep. Good point.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What if everything said against him are lies and lies again? What if the guy is innocent like a lamb? Afterall he does do the Moonwalk. He has many stars around him. He's been in the Sun all his days. And he speeks like a woman. And now the pigs are spewing accusations after him like a flood or a river! His name is true and good: Michael the Son of Jacob. What if we have all been fooled by Satan?

All I know is I used to love Michael Jackson when I was a child and I learned the moonwalk in a minute and he was my hero. Woe to us all if he is our hope, and this is the wisdom! This sure is a thriller! Of the worst kind I fear! If I could only have shut my mouth until the Day I knew for sure what to believe. If I was the Earth, would I have opened my mouth now? Why do I cry? Why is my forehead wrinkled now? Why is there anger mounting up inside me like fire? Why do I bite my teeth to keep the tears from falling from my eyes? Why have I got this growing feeling that we have all been abused by the Wicked One? Why, ancient Adam? Why did you cast away what God gave you and chose to eat from the hand of desire and deceit? See where it lead us! Will wisdom ever again rise all it's seven pillars? Is the wisdom that we have eyes to see with but still we see nothing? That our ears are opened, but we don't hear anything? Is the wisdom that we all want what the Satan wants and not what God wants? Was Mohammed right and the pope wrong? Seems like that now. For real!

Here, Michael; If the love I feel is true, borrow the wings my Father gave me, let the Spirit guide you safely to your place of hiding! But if your way is falseness and deceit, and the accusations are just and good in the Eyes of my Father, may those wings lead you to your grave! May God have mercy on our souls!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join