It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacko's house raided

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I can't understand why any parent would be cool with their child going to his home in the first place.

Unless, all they see is his money and are willing to sell thier children to him.

Some people are sick.

I would love to see him in jail with a bunch of aZZ hungry rapists.
That is if he is guilty.

I would say he is, but who knows.

He has money, people want to take it.

He is definatly a strange person.

After hanging that child out the window, I thought if he could do that he probably could do all he was accused of.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
well i saw this show Jacko did with the Jacksons a year or so ago...i was so impressed with his talent and dancing...total magic. And I thought Martin Bashir gave him a bad time in that interview he did where Jacko seemed to be quite sincere..

No way! Martin Beshir was doing his job. It's not his fault Michael Jackson's a little panty-waste.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

Originally posted by THENEO
Jacko unless I am confused has ties to the Democrats does he not?

Nerdling,

just keep serving the system and you will get your just reward in the end.

good work man!

the rumour going around is that he is in fact an alien,

that's why all the plastic surgery....to hide it!

lizards are good dancers by the way.

I know's he got ties to Jehovah's Witnesses. Also, I thought when Lisa Marie married him it was so the Scientologists could get their hands on his money. I heard a portion of the money from this new single is going to the Scientologists. I don't view him as being normal enough to follow party politics. He's got some alien party all his own.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I wonder what would happen to him(it) if he had to go to jail?

i think we know what the big boys' get up to in the showers'....
as long as he(it) doesnt get the soap

on a more sincere note....he'll(it'll) be bound to be isolated in his(it's) own cell etc... no doubt, and that's if he(it) is convicted of anything

i dont have anything against him(it) for now, i used to like his(it's) music as a kid??discovered better things soon after...linkin park

except now i pity a man(unidentified species) so disturbed....he(it) hasnt been charged with any crimes so far? so why tighten the noose??
there....done some editing to jacko, the "it" species.
btw: he isnt gay(admitytedly he acts like it), and isnt a pedo yet....i repeat, y guilty b4 proven innocent?
Cyrus
btw...BAKED, phenomenal pic

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Im suprised he hasnt gotten a sex change. He is not a man thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
People need to leave this guy alone. I, for one, don't think he's guilty of anything other than being strange. Who knows for sure? One thing is certain, he's got deeper pockets than most can imagine. Give me the money, but you can keep the fame.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'll leave Wacko Jacko alone when you start to level off on Bush.

Sad part here is that people don't see how he is a tool of the elite controllers with primary job of destroying morality.

In this world he is just as big a corruptor as GWB could ever hope to be.

Why can't you see it?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's sad, considering he used to be an entertainment genious. But let's face it, MJ is a fokken fruitcake.

During the Beshirs interview (#1) MJ was holding his baby, trying to feed it and it appeared as though he had never held a child in his life. He looked thoroughly freaked out and the kid was waling, too.

What about those WHITE-azz, blue-eyed babies? I know his "baby mama" is white and blond, but there is just NO way MJ could have white as snow, blue-eyed babies. No way, if they're his genetically, they'd have some tan - AT LEAST. And brown eyes, as blue are recessive.

Why the hell did he grab his baby RIGHT OUT OF THE WOMB and go running off with it back to his home?!!!
Anybody remember him saying that? Talk about FREAKSHOW! He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids. WHY would anyone want to take an infant out of the hospital right after its born?!

Seeing his kids freaked me out. For some reason, they didn't look right - at least what I could see of them. I know this is gonna sound crazy, but IT IS CRAZY - I started thinking that maybe his kids are CLONES...
Why not?! He can afford it....

And who in God's name would even think of holding their child out over a muthafukken balcony?

Just a few thoughts..

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, sexual abuser or not, this freak should not be allowed to look after children.

I feel sorry for MJ, I think he's a product of his bizzare upbringing and his freakish father.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good genetics analysis, i always wondered how any woman would want to touch that emaciated plastic doll

He needs to go to prison, child molesters can't be cured, and the only way for a pedophile to feel even a fraction of the same pain is to make *friends* with a 300 lbs. man named Bubba.

I hate Jacko

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Derek Jeter of the NY Yankees has a black father and a white mom and is eyes are blue. It is possible that those kids are his. Who knows with wacko jacko, he may even have his kids wear blue contacts for some oddball reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Derek Jeter of the NY Yankees has a black father and a white mom and is eyes are blue. It is possible that those kids are his. Who knows with wacko jacko, he may even have his kids wear blue contacts for some oddball reason.

UM, have you never seen Michael Jackson before he GOT white? He used to be a fairly dark-skinned man. There is NO WAY he could have kids that light. I'll grant you it is possible for ONE kid to have blue eyes, but two? The odds would be astronomical. I still say they're little CLONE BABIES.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
GROSS!
WHAT IS IT?!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As my aunt Bonnie would say...

If the Penis does not fit we must aquit!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Frickin repugnant democrats,

these people make me sick!

where is that troll named colonel when you need him?

You use his words and then call him a troll...your as lame as jacko.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sad part here is that people don't see how he is a tool of the elite controllers with primary job of destroying morality.

I just don't get this comment. I don't see how he's a tool of anyone. He's a freak that's had too long a leash for too long. And don't know what controllers you think have some goal of destroying morality by helping this freak get away with molesting children. What's in it for anybody but Michael? I just don't see how anyone could think that "aiding Michael Jackson" serves any kind of movement. He's a "product" that sells but I don't see anyone trying to build a world on Michael. Maybe in his mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

You use his words and then call him a troll...your as lame as jacko.

What's up with the "I Love Google" signature? You get money for click throughs or something?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
MJ is a loon, but it's not his fault. His strange upbringing, his religion, his overnight super star status, his neverending supply of cash, and nobody to tell him no, all make for a weird guy. Emotionally, he's stunted. Either he's not a molester and doesn't realize it's wrong to be around kids so much, or he is a molester but doesn't realize it because he thinks he's also a kid exploring things with other kids**cringe**

There are other stars that are like this. Prince is the first one to come to mind, although he's just nuts and not into little boys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join