It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism sure to happen, but when...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have read a lot of things on this topic, but the facts and details are so few between that I just do not know where to look anymore... So lets start a thread on the facts and thinkings of when our next terrorist event is going to happen and where. I know that there are a lot of clues to this month with it being the Muslim Holy month and all, but I want to try and figure this out. I have heard about possibly tomorrow or the 21, or 23. Also Osama said that they are going to hit on a day that will basically destroy us... I am thinking Christmas.... What better day... Think about it. Minimal Police force, Christian Holiday, if i am not mistaking, we attached them in Afghan during thier holy month, why not them on ours.. But also, everyone will be at home, nobody out watching what is happen... Planes will be over booked and security will slack up some. An attack on Christmas would destroy Christmas for a long time, just such as 9-11. We will then no Celebrate jesus, we will morn all the deaths. I am telling you, this is a very very logical example and I think it has real potential.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
open your eyes it happens every day, it's not a question of when it will happen its a question of if we'll make it through a day without more terror

join