It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Dream/Vision analysis thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm creating this thread as a dedicated way for people to post dreams and visions that they may have had. I thought this to be the original point of the predictions forum, but it is obviously not being used that way so I'm making this.

I hope it will work like so. People will post dreams or visions that they may have had that they feel to be prophetic or significant. No Freudian sex dreams please. People will post possible analysis in response to the dream. Person who posted dream will read these analysis, mull them over, and then return to the thread because hopefully they can help analyze someone elses dream.

I hope that everything can be done respectfully and objectivelly, remember, this is not the mud pit, people are posting personal things up, and it would be ignorant to disrupt the tone of this thread

Thank you for your posts and analysis. I will be posting a vision i had soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I posted this on another dream related forum a year or so ago. The site wasn't very active so the viewing wasn't as wide as I had hoped but here it is

The following is a txt file I wrote Right after a dream I had. This dream was the first in a long line of dreams that happen in the same "theme". This is theme had evolved and morphed in to something else throughout the past couple months. They are very vivid like I am attending a special event or shown something special.

1:30am About 1 and a half years ago... "Here I was in this highrise building on this one floor with a couple other people. We were all looking out this one fairly large window. Out the window were 4 or 6 other skyscrapers all in rows of 2 x 2 or 3 x 3, and it seemed like the people around me were being asked these questions. When this was going on I felt as if they were lying, and the thing.. the person or whomever was asking the questions knew the people around me were lying about the answers to these questions, and soon after with each question being asked the buildings I was viewing, one by one, would erupt with flames shooting out the windows at certin floors. In pocket points. Each building's floors would spill out with flames clearly visable from the building I was standing..and soon all buildings were billowing fire and were totaly consumed."

As I read over it again I get chills and the tears in the eyes. Why? After these kinds of dreams I feel very sad..like as if I experienced something awfull and real at the same time. I still remember this dream infact. The "person" that was asking these questions to the people around me wasn't quite a person. It was.. something like a presence or being. It didn't have details like the other people either. It was dark almost black in apearance, but had a human like shape. Like as if it existed there, but the actual appearance of it didn't matter so it showed up black to me.

I felt.. while these questions were being asked that they had consequences attatched to them, and with every answer these people had said it had snowballed in to something "bad" and then the buildings began to burn and explode. Thats all that I remember. Also an important note is that usually I can point out direct influences from my life to my dreams, and one might say that this dream was from the events of 9/11, but when I did have this dream I was already over it going on with life. To me this was a dream with a different message in mind.

Recently people have emailed me saying they had searched for dream topics like mine and found it under google and mention that they had similar dreams. Enjoy

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Totally impersonal here:

There is a whole Forum about Dreams and their interpretation that was developed out of popular request:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The intention of the Predictions forum expressed by the people that requested it was to have a Forum for specific predictions by members, and for analysis of predictions by other people such as clairvoyants and futurists. Some of those people might use dreams as a source for their work; there is also a science to it.

The boundaries between "dreams" and "predictions" can obviously get very blurred, especially when members have a dream that they feel carries some portent that they aren't able to specify.

Predictions are about real world phenomena yet to occur.

Knowledge and discussion will always fall into various camps. It's generally a librarian's job to categorise it, but there ain't one in sight!

Any thoughts? (Toltecism)

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well I don't claim my describe as a prediction of anything.. remembering back on that one particular dream I had the heavy impression I was being told or taught something. It was very strange

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here is one of my odd dreams that has stuck with me for a long time. The strange thing is that I was having a nice soothing dream and then all of a sudden it was interrupted by something totally different:

I was standing with a group of about a 100 different people (estimated after dream), but they werent regular people they seemed different, like I had known them for a very long time like they were friends or something, though I could not identify them for every time I approached them the picture got fuzzier so to speak. They were all staring up on top of a platform where a single person sat on some sort of throne with about six people standing 3 on either side of him. He says something that I cant understand and the people with me start to scream after he flicks his fingers, the people on the ground start to fade to dust like being blown away or something. I feel like I was utterly being ripped away from this world, not my body though, I'm not sure what it was, but it most certainly felt like dying. Just in front of me was a ladder leading up to the platform, I climbed up it, ran to the man at the throne and said " you cant do this". One of the men to the right of me said something to the effect: why is he still alive? Then the man on the throne said "Yes, he does seem to have some talent" then I woke up, or died. I cant tell.

This dream occured about a year ago and still spooks me when I remember it. The feeling I cant describe to you only that it felt like i was being ripped away from that world. And like I said before, I was having a nice dream, cant really remember it though, then straight to this, standing there with those people.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
One of my dreams took place at night, when I could see the stars in the sky, so it was a clear night.

In my dream, I looked up at the night sky and I was amazed to see the stars, so very far away as they are, moving in different ways, and patterns.

I was wondering, in my dream, why the stars were moving while I looked at them.

Then I happened to look down and saw my friend there, with a writing pad or paper. He was drawing something. What I saw him drawing were all kinds of lines, connecting to each other in different ways. The line were straight. He was drawing different patterns I could not understand.

When I think about it, that dream was very complex, but I believe it had some sort of spiritual element to it.

First, the stars were moving in strange ways, as if they were communicating with me.

Second, my friend was drawing complex shapes, patterns.

Anybody have an interpretation to this?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreamstone

I am new to this forum and this is my first post, so I feel it should be the most important one to me, I will probably never get into these dreams again unless people can respectfully aproach me. Thanks for reading in advance and believe what you will.

Dream 1:
This dream occured the evening of the 9/11 attacks. After having witnessed the days events this is one of the most realistic dreams Ive ever had. In the beginning of the dream I was lying naked on an infinite beach, It was dark but the stars where out and you could see. As I layed there crying weeping for the fate of humanity, Jesus approached me, also naked, but there was nothing sexual about it, we felt like humans in our most basic form not worried about any of the material possessions even such as clothes. As I lay there weepeing Jesus comes and lays next to me and holds me, he says,"Be not afraid for I am with you, The rapture is near, but be not afraid for I am with you." Then I proceded to lay there weeping but feeling better about the whole thing, then I woke up.

Dream 2:
I was actually being raptured up away from earth. I felt my entire being ascending, not really me, but like the perfect spiritual version there of. I felt like I literally got lifted off the ground, and began rising into space, straight up and kept seeing the earth getting smaller under me until I was in outspace, end of dream.

Dream 3:
I was a man somewhere around the coast of the mediterranian just walking near the ocean. All of a sudden I look up and see a huge Meteor/Possible missle BUT IT WAS HUGE taking up such a large portion of the sky, then the object proceeded to plummit into the sea. End of Dream

Then I have also had many other smaller less signifigant ones that have bits and parts. Like the other night I dreamed I was at an old school of mine, and the stars in the sky started spinning in circles, They looked like stars but I had a feeling like they were large UFO's(not saying they werent from this planet) and I had a feeling like uh oh here starts the end. Interpret them like you will and do what you please in life its your right... Just praise a creator of all things. LAWS OF MATTER STATE, MATTER CANNOT BE CREATED OR DESTROYED... SO THIS PROVES THAT AT SOME POINT ALL THE MATTER WE EXIST OF WAS CREATED AT SOME POINT! THINK OF THE LOGIC IN IT AND SEE THERE WAS A CREATION ALTHOUGH NOONE KNOWS HOW IT HAPPENED. PRAISE THE TRUTH AND DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THOSE THAT HIDE THE TRUTH FROM US!

top topics

join