It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 6th Level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Only something I could understand, and never even begin to explain.

Thanks for adding your own thoughts and links.

Awareness is only available to those of us who allow ourselves to become aware..the levels could be endless,this was just a figure of my own personal thoughts.
Mags

[Edited on 12/19/03 by magestica]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A young man suddenly found himself in a world filled with gray aliens. He asked a gray, "Where am I," and the gray replied, "This is the ninth configuration."

The man then said, "How did I get here," and the gray replied, "You are always here. There are worlds within worlds."

I'm thinking that beings and people give numbers to the different layers of material energy which are like different dimensions, and the sixth one you seek information about is one of those. I tend to focus on what i'm experiencing in the different dimensions and neglect to put names or numbers onto them.

Most of the matter in the universe is invisible and that is where all the other dimensions are. I found this quote the other day.

Not only that, the visible universe is said to make up only 4% of the light and planetary masses calculated and so some sort of dark matter and dark energy is thought to make up 96% of the rest of the universe.

www.somethingawful.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Mags

I have sent you a U2U for information you seek.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Now that's not fair. Someone posts a question in a public forum, and then gets an answer via U2U.

Information should be shared.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have shared it many times on the site so I will share it again. Sorry to offend.

The Wave

Long read, but well worth it if it is of interest to you.

Blessed Be

Whitewolf

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thank you IAP, I look forward to reading it. I've never heard of this before. You didn't offend, just piqued my curiosity.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know what your talking about and can say it's pretty simple, yet to complicated to grasp. (If that makes sence)
I think there is 6 levels and a 7th ??? or 7 levels, one of them being ???

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks to ImAlreadyPsycho for re-linking THE WAVE....

Maybe thats not the aspect being sought?? I, donno...
but if your still shopping around Magestica, heres' a site- - more familiar as TAI CHI CHUAN-->

www.williamette.edu...

(might be a correct address...in the studies there is also a discourse on how the 7 veils of confusion&mispreception are removed...so you may develop this 'clearer' vision)--> that discourse is either HERE or at some link with the "Lorange" in the address!!

Perhaps, you might Google Up-> 7 veils, 7 levels....
seeing as 6th level implies/infers that the Mystical &/or Metaphysical 7th Level (completeness/fullness #7)

watch your step.........
s/riff raff

>>hey, how long has duh been where roll was supposto B?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There are levels within levels, degrees to speak of.

The main classes of levels denote major differences of existance.

There are said to be seven levels with level seven (seventh day, Sunday), being in unison with the creator or god.

We might call those at 6d light beings or angels.

There is a part of souled humans that resides there also, your future self which exists in this time also but cannot be fully experienced by you.

You can access the past and future if you try. It is your pure intention that allows that.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i read that link and those experiments sound more like a seperate influence then her future self,very creepy

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Unfortunately only I could have answered this thread...but my blindness prevailed once again and I went running for others to answer my own question..it is impossible to ask another person any question that only you and one other have answers to. This to me is great advice, wish I had heeded it long ago.
Mags

[Edited on 12/19/03 by magestica]

AF1

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The sixth level is sometimes related to the 6th chakra which is known as opening the third eye.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
The sixth level is sometimes related to the 6th chakra which is known as opening the third eye.

the sixth chakra= the crown chakra??

AF1

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This link can explain it much better than I ever could:
calmness.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When you access the 6d you do not have to access your higher self.

You can access other groups of entities which work together in certain areas on certain tasks. They will assist you if you have pureness of intent.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this applies but if this has something to do with achieving knowledge on a much higher level from one's current level or status & doing this in an unnatural or forceful way, it's not worth it.

The disruption in the normal flow of life is filled with pitfalls. A natural quantum leap is one thing. An orchestrated one is downright dangerous.

There is a common sense reason why things must follow their natural course. And that is to make things manageable for the person concerned.

I don't know if any of this has a connection to this thread. It's just that this talk of "levels" has an unnerving ring to it nowadays.

new topics

top topics

join